FIFA Soccer 2002 PlayStation 2

5.8

1. AndyP.
    Nov 10, 2001
    Exceptionally good... nice graphics, different gameplay options, and muhc better than previous versions. Buy it !
  2. RafaelR.
    Jan 19, 2002
    Great graphics and the celebrations are really real. Buy it!!!
  3. AndrewX.
    Feb 7, 2002
    This game is exceptionally good, I advise a purchase to anyone looking for a really cool game. Peace out.
  4. RhysD.
    Jun 11, 2002
    This is the best game i have ever played. The players look so real and the game play is awesome. Gives you many options like curving the ball and power-up shots, this is what i like. i usually hate strikers (because i play as goalkeeper on weekend) but with the introduction of this game, it has made me start to actually like them. From Beckham to Henry to Kewell. They all look real and i This is the best game i have ever played. The players look so real and the game play is awesome. Gives you many options like curving the ball and power-up shots, this is what i like. i usually hate strikers (because i play as goalkeeper on weekend) but with the introduction of this game, it has made me start to actually like them. From Beckham to Henry to Kewell. They all look real and i congratulate ea sports for this. They are only going to get better and i will get their next edition of fifa (prob 2003). Cheers!! Expand
    Jul 10, 2002
    I don't even like soccer, and yet this game rocks!
  6. R.M.
    Jul 3, 2002
    Great.
  7. CalebJ>
    Nov 9, 2001
    This game is much better than 2001 but one huge flaw in the game is the referee. The linesman tends to flag players before being involved in active play when the possibility of that player getting the ball is not very good. EA needs to remember one thing: PARTICIPATION!! Another bad thing about the referee is his inability to assess tackles correctly. Obvious and late tackles are rewarded This game is much better than 2001 but one huge flaw in the game is the referee. The linesman tends to flag players before being involved in active play when the possibility of that player getting the ball is not very good. EA needs to remember one thing: PARTICIPATION!! Another bad thing about the referee is his inability to assess tackles correctly. Obvious and late tackles are rewarded simply with a foul when a caution is the very minimum. Also the tackling is made way to hard, albeit I really do like the fact that there is no "foul" button I find it increasingly hard to deliver a bone crunching tackle when I need it most. But these little niggles of the game are simply overcome by the fantastic new gameplay which may not be perfect comes much closer than ever before. Expand
  8. NinoF.
    Nov 9, 2001
    This is THE soccer game when you want real game-play, and the functions are amazing too. I have not played "Iss Pro Evolution 2," but I don't think it can be as good as FIFA 2002 is. This is the best game ever.
  9. FredJ.
    Nov 28, 2001
    I really like this game. It never gets boring and always has something new to offer.
  10. B.Wetzel
    Dec 15, 2001
    This game is the best. This is a must game of the year!!!!

#35 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. The best soccer game available. Despite the control flaws and graphic blemishes this game is a marvelous presentation of soccer, albeit slightly watered down for the masses.
  2. And while "Pro Evolution Soccer" could well reclaim its place at the summit shortly, for now FIFA 2002 - both for playability and aesthetically - is the champion of football games.
  3. Next Generation Magazine
    The most authentic feeling (not to mention the prettiest) soccer sim on the market. [Jan 2002, p.78]