FIFA Soccer 2003 PlayStation 2

6.6

1. RickyP.
    Jan 9, 2003
    This game is a big pet pu. The graphics are like cak!!!!!!
  2. Lod
    Feb 8, 2003
    This game is simply awesome. The new controls and A.I. takes some time getting used to, but once you play it a few times, it's impossible to stop playing. The pinnacle of soccer gaming, that makes Konami's effort look like complete garbage. Only junkies and retards enjoy Pro Evo.
  3. SebR.
    Apr 10, 2003
    PLEAAASE dont waste your time playing this game and get pro evolution soccer 2 instead.....hire fifa for a night, then go out and buy pes2! Seriously anything is a joke when compared to pes2.
  4. PhillipD.
    Nov 8, 2002
    This is a very good game. Good technical players and a new way to play. The graphics are fantastic.
  5. KomolS.
    Dec 10, 2002
    This game is hectic, and the graphics just kill it!
  6. Andy
    Jan 10, 2003
    This game rocks, it deserves more than 10...
  7. Alex
    Jan 12, 2003
    Lets be honest. The only football games are worthy playing are all ISS Pro/ Pro evolution series by Konami. They are just UNBELIEVABLE. This game not only cant be compared with PES & PES2 but can't even be as enjoyable as ISS Pro '98!!! So, gameplay is crap. But I didn't liked also the graphics, were at least frustrating. The only think is worthy on this game is music and Lets be honest. The only football games are worthy playing are all ISS Pro/ Pro evolution series by Konami. They are just UNBELIEVABLE. This game not only cant be compared with PES & PES2 but can't even be as enjoyable as ISS Pro '98!!! So, gameplay is crap. But I didn't liked also the graphics, were at least frustrating. The only think is worthy on this game is music and that's why I honoured it by rating it with 2. Expand
  8. JonathanM.
    Mar 2, 2003
    Brilliant in everyway. Wicked Songs Brilliant gameplay repared to the rubbish iss One good comentator Ally McCoist is rubbish thats why it only got 9.
  9. Dan
    Mar 7, 2003
    This title will suit anyone weather your into football or not, it's the most authentic,up-to-date footie sim out there, it includes all the teams of the world cup in korea/japan 2002,as well numerous other tournaments too,including the champions league.There are things that still need to be improved though-it needs more content,but this can all happen hopefully in FIFA 2004.The good This title will suit anyone weather your into football or not, it's the most authentic,up-to-date footie sim out there, it includes all the teams of the world cup in korea/japan 2002,as well numerous other tournaments too,including the champions league.There are things that still need to be improved though-it needs more content,but this can all happen hopefully in FIFA 2004.The good thing is all FIFA games are different from one another,this one certainly is the best so far. Expand
  10. AdamM.
    Apr 4, 2003
    So realistic it feels like playing in the Premier League. I can't stand not seeing the kits and stadiums form the real world of football. Thankgod EA decided to update the gameplay for 2003. Now we have the game that plays like it looks!
  11. RockyB.
    Sep 10, 2003
    Best soccer game ever. Best soccer graphics ever. Its a shame that the passing isn't good, it really pisses me off how you contiuly pass to the other team, when there is a free man right next to you. I the passing was better this game would be unstoppable.
  12. Fifaplayer
    Apr 9, 2004
    Fantastic game the players are the same like the real......they doing tricks, like zidane do....I enjoy playing it very much.
  13. NoelS.(UK)
    Dec 4, 2002
    this game hasn't improved in the last 5 years. if you like football and ballistic graphics you'd better buy world tour soccer or pro evolution. fifa is awkward.
  14. Kamikaze
    Dec 4, 2002
    soo,soo bad game.i t makes me looking for fifa2000. i think ea sport fifa finish the make game pro evolution soccer2 much better.
  15. RussP.
    Feb 19, 2003
    This is a nice pretty game that will appeal to players who, well, are not very good at games or are below 10 years of age. It is too arcadey. PES2 is the game to get for true gamers and footy enthusiasts alike.
  16. RhinoL.
    Nov 18, 2002
    I really liked Fifa 2003. It lets you play faster, it a little bit difficult to score but is nice. The only think I did not like is that in Corner Kicks and Free Kicks you can not move the receptor.
  17. PESgod
    Nov 23, 2002
    PES and PES 2 are light years above this game!!
  18. Nchw
    Dec 28, 2002
    EA should not have changed the free kick/goalie kick and throw ins set up as it is annoying you can no long put ball spin on or select a certain player. different from previous incarnations in the sense it is more 'realistic' making it more difficult. once accustomed to gameplay 2003 rises above previous games. freestyle control is pathetic, and should not have been rushed. whyEA should not have changed the free kick/goalie kick and throw ins set up as it is annoying you can no long put ball spin on or select a certain player. different from previous incarnations in the sense it is more 'realistic' making it more difficult. once accustomed to gameplay 2003 rises above previous games. freestyle control is pathetic, and should not have been rushed. why did they not just leave the moves as the shoulder buttons? strange.. otherwise def game.. Expand
  19. NickM.
    Dec 29, 2002
    This game is the sh.t. I've played PES2 and I don't find it so superior to FIFA. I can see why some like another more but i bought FIFA cause it provides much more challenge and entertainment.
  20. HarryS.
    Dec 4, 2002
    Does not even compare to the Pro Evolution Soccer series.
  21. NoelS.(UK)
  22. StevenM.
    Feb 26, 2003
    I just sold my old school genesis, but played the FIFA 1994 release Man! Have they come a long way (I felt like I was playing pong in the 1994 version. I have played all the others including EVO. There is no comparison to FIFA 2003! 70% of the game has been revamped which means they only have 30% more to go through before next Xmas.
  23. Smokesumon
    May 28, 2003
    You're all on crack. This game is the sh.t. This sh.t is the sh.t. You guys must not play soccer in real life because if you did then you would know that this game is the best one out.
  24. JerfH.
    Dec 25, 2002
    All you PES guys have your eyes closed. FIFA really came around this year to whip PES2's butt. Konami has improved their game as mucha s the old FIFA's used to. THis FIFA is a whole new game, don't let your emotional attachments cloud your judgement- there is a reason it is outselling PES this year - 2 to 1!!

#26 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. Play Magazine
    The most realistic and technically advanced soccer game to date. It's almost too real. [Dec 2002, p.91]
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    The controls have been totally overhauled, and you now have an unprecedented level of influence over the ball. [Dec 2002, p.160]
  3. The AI is a glaring problem in an otherwise great game.