6.4

1. ReneM.
    Sep 24, 2003
    Very good, but when are you guys going to put the mexican league teams in one of these games?
  2. DannyM.
    Oct 30, 2003
    It is the best soccer game out there and it will always be the number #1 game. FIFA is the best.
  3. MikeB.
    Sep 18, 2003
    I played a demo version earlier this week and it looks amazing! FIFA finally has it's crown back as THE #1.
  4. JamesH.
    Nov 15, 2003
    Fantastic tranning is ace. arsenal away kit is brill. put the city of manchester stadium on next time.
  5. JamesH.
  6. DallasP.
    Nov 2, 2003
    It is the best soccer game in the world.
  7. JamesH.
  8. JohnS.
    Nov 12, 2003
    It is really cool because it looks so real the gameplay is unbelievable it seems real.
  9. JohnS.
    Nov 12, 2003
  10. RJMyler
    Nov 19, 2003
    This game is amazing players are so much more realsistic than in the 2003 version. Off the ball movement is incredible and allows you to set up plays and score amazing goals.Two thumbs up.
  11. PabloM.
    This game is awesome the game play has improve and it?s online for PS2 and PC
  12. JulianC.
    Jan 13, 2004
    To me is a great game even better than winnig eleven the thing that is not so good are the things the comentariests say they soguld fix it a bit and it would be perfect.
  13. AdrianR.
    Dec 8, 2003
    Im over the moon that finally nationwide sponsoring it, which means that Plymouth Argyle are finally on a Fifa Soccer game.
  14. Nickyl.
    Feb 20, 2004
    If you dont like FIFA 2004 you dont know football. the gameplay is as close to real life as you can get.
  15. AnwarA.
    Feb 24, 2004
    the best fifa game so far! rating would have reached 10/10 but for the lack of a international tournament!
  16. Imac
    Apr 16, 2004
    Wow. absolutely great. how will they ever outdo this.
  17. GeorgeR.
    Nov 18, 2003
    This game is pure class, very realistic in every way. Pro Evo 3 is a rubbish little arcade game, the graphics are awful, they don't have the real kits on, and the players look nothing like them. Fifa is quality although it is a little easy to score. I hope it will improve next year, however, it is still the best soccer game out there! Apart from Championship Manager 4.
  18. Joecool
    Oct 27, 2003
    The off the ball control adds a whole new dimesion and this game shud be brought by anyone who likes football and wants everything realistic.
  19. DanielF.
    Dec 4, 2003
    Well fifa have things like loads of players, clubs, leagues and erm thats it, a big improvement but lets be honest its miles off being a challenging game, if you wnat football then pro evolution 3 is that game you want....sorry EA your game sucks.
  20. J.Se
    Jun 13, 2004
    Fifa needs to improve the jukes and get some more teams fom mexico. its about time that a soccer game shows the excitment off a fakeout on a sik trik.
  21. DazS.
    Oct 26, 2003
    When I first switched the game on a was looking forward to being my Favorite socer team from the nationwide league, which is my hometown. I was disapointed that the team I support was wearing last years strip and the commentary for the players was incorrect. The squad was accurate but I feel that when you buy a game for your team you expect the latest strips commentary names to be When I first switched the game on a was looking forward to being my Favorite socer team from the nationwide league, which is my hometown. I was disapointed that the team I support was wearing last years strip and the commentary for the players was incorrect. The squad was accurate but I feel that when you buy a game for your team you expect the latest strips commentary names to be accurate with squads. For me, EA have only delivered 1 of the 3 things it promised this years title would give the paying public. That is why it got a seven, the game would be a nine if the above was corrected. That is the negatives out of the way nw the positives. An improved transfer market which is great and a soccer title that plays like it is a soccer game. The emphasis is passing and moving to conjure a goal. Even the greatest players such as Ronaldo have trouble running the length of the field and socring as in other fifa titles in the past. Also was impressed on how on the difference between big sides like Chelsea and my local team. I was easily beating teams for my league 4-0 6-0 etc. I played chealsea in the cup and got a 4-0 defeat away from home, all goals coming from crespo in the first half. To sum up, the best fifa game yet and plays a good game of football. EA, work on what you promise like proper up-to-date strips, accurate player commentary names and even though these are small criticisms they add to the fifa experience. Expand
  22. HenrikS.
    Mar 3, 2006
    A good but not great game.
  23. TimJ.
    Oct 20, 2003
    It's not bad (better than 2003 anyway), but it still nothing compared to pro evolution soccer 2 let alone pro evo 3.
  24. Alex
    Dec 23, 2003
    Certainly this is the best FIFA ever, yet.. it still isn't as fun as the old, good ISS Pro Evolution and I'm not joking. It is quick good for the first hours but then it becomes repetive and predictable. Konami once again wins the battle with the superb Pro Evolution Soccer 3.
  25. TomI.
    Oct 26, 2003
    Gameplay is better this year, but still miles behind pro evolution soccer 3.
  26. L.GG
    Oct 25, 2003
    From advance reviews it sounds as though FIFA 2004 is the same as 2003, only with more gloss, as Eurogamer put it. And as far as the challenge put up by Play on finding a game with more dynamic ball movement than FIFA--they must not have played Winning Eleven 6; and just in case FIFA 2004's ball movement IS better than WE6's--that game is Winning Eleven 7, available here in From advance reviews it sounds as though FIFA 2004 is the same as 2003, only with more gloss, as Eurogamer put it. And as far as the challenge put up by Play on finding a game with more dynamic ball movement than FIFA--they must not have played Winning Eleven 6; and just in case FIFA 2004's ball movement IS better than WE6's--that game is Winning Eleven 7, available here in February. Stay Tuned. It will kick FIFA around like a tin can on dirt field in a Rio shantytown. Expand
  27. RussP.
    Nov 25, 2003
    Sorry, PES3 rips FIFAs arms off and beats it round the head with the bloody stumps. No comparison.
  28. CCFCWamCozoni
    Oct 20, 2003
    I was going to buy this as an alternative to a certain other game by Konami, but having played the demo it is just not worth it. The Gameplay is still sluggish, the graphics are still blurry and aukward looking and overall it should be avoided like the plague!
  29. JohnyJ.
    Jul 18, 2004
    I hate this game for the simple fact there's no international tournament...Had I known this, I would not have bought it, such a great game lacks such an important feature...I feel cheated.
  30. Oct 3, 2015
    Mi primer Fifa y mi primer juego de fútbol , en una época que el pro era muchísimo mejor . Pasable sin mas pero con mucho cariño lo recuerdo . Como ha cambiado las cosas desde entonces .
  31. MartinM.
    Oct 30, 2003
    90% of the game is scripted therefore almost every single goal is the same, pretty much all matches are the same and the overall gameplay is just unrealistic. Also far too easy to score. Fifa = Glamorised Football PES = Real Football.
  32. BenR.
    Feb 12, 2004
    Good but to easy to score and rubbish crowd.
  33. Odino
    Feb 22, 2004
    Why play this if I get bored in 10 minutes, I've been playing PES for years and I'm never gonna stop.
  34. GlenHoddle
    Oct 25, 2003
    3 words: PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER.
  35. DavorM.
    Nov 7, 2003
    You wan't realistic football? Avoid this game, I still can't believe FIFA sold their licence to a development team who has NO IDEA what real football plays like. Wrong likenesses, shoddy renders, zombie players, pointy elbows, monkey looking players, players DON'T LOOK AT THE BALL !, every longshot is a goal (40m away !) and overall the fluidity is missing, I'll give You wan't realistic football? Avoid this game, I still can't believe FIFA sold their licence to a development team who has NO IDEA what real football plays like. Wrong likenesses, shoddy renders, zombie players, pointy elbows, monkey looking players, players DON'T LOOK AT THE BALL !, every longshot is a goal (40m away !) and overall the fluidity is missing, I'll give it a 1 because those EA tycoons spent millions on the licences...3 words. Pro Evo 3. 'Nuff said. Expand
  36. TylerP.
    Nov 19, 2003
    I expected this game to be wildly reaslistic. I was very disappointed. Instead the players looked wildly incorrect. You can score from mid field. I am a player and i expect the game to resemble the game i play not the game that one dreams they can play like. This game is so unrealistic it isnt fun. Players have pointy elbows and fouls look like the guy was thrown out of a cannon no one I expected this game to be wildly reaslistic. I was very disappointed. Instead the players looked wildly incorrect. You can score from mid field. I am a player and i expect the game to resemble the game i play not the game that one dreams they can play like. This game is so unrealistic it isnt fun. Players have pointy elbows and fouls look like the guy was thrown out of a cannon no one flies 5 feet into the air by a slide takle. I say these amateurs who made this some back next year witha better game and fix the reality problems of this game. Avoid this game totally! Expand
  37. ChrisA.
    Jun 6, 2004
    I don't think this is the best Fifa game ever, and it's definitely not a good football game. Yes, the ball flys right, but if I wanted to study physics I would have taken it up for an a-level. The game gets even worse in football fusion with tcm 2004. Has anyone else managed to timewaste for the whole 90minutes and no one from the other team even come and tackle you. EA have got I don't think this is the best Fifa game ever, and it's definitely not a good football game. Yes, the ball flys right, but if I wanted to study physics I would have taken it up for an a-level. The game gets even worse in football fusion with tcm 2004. Has anyone else managed to timewaste for the whole 90minutes and no one from the other team even come and tackle you. EA have got it all wrong!! Expand
  38. IamReallyPissed
    Dec 1, 2003
    One of the worst footy games ever made... even FIFA Soccer 94 beats this piece of ****! What's wrong in this world?
  39. FredB.
    Feb 10, 2004
    The worst football game ever, absolute wánk! Buy PES3 instead, it may not have the licences but what it does have is GAMEPLAY, and that is what counts in any game!
  40. PaoloC.
    Apr 9, 2004
    This game is really bad, comparing it with winnig eleven 7, USA should do better soccer games like Japan.Becuse soccer is the sport of the world not fotball,basketball,or baseball.
  41. KevinK.
    Apr 9, 2004
    All the peolpe that say this game is the best ever played IGNORANTS. PRO EVOLUTION 3 OR WINNIG ELEVEN 7 rule in soccer games ok.
  42. SunnyS.
    Aug 21, 2004
    Pedestrian paced "football" and arcade style action. Simple boring game with little ingenuity, if those little badges on the shirts, tacky music or very obscure foreign teams turn you on then this game will appeal to you. However if you enjoy fast paced, fluid, realistic football action with the addition of very DETAILED (fifa lacks tremoundously in this catergory) and accurate stats of Pedestrian paced "football" and arcade style action. Simple boring game with little ingenuity, if those little badges on the shirts, tacky music or very obscure foreign teams turn you on then this game will appeal to you. However if you enjoy fast paced, fluid, realistic football action with the addition of very DETAILED (fifa lacks tremoundously in this catergory) and accurate stats of players then Pro Evolution Soccer is the game for you. P.S Though EA have screwed up yet again at least they did better than This Is Football (if you've played the game, you'll see the irony in the title). Expand

#31 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#76 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Little tweaks in the AI here and there sometimes leave something to be desired (it’s easy to march on down the field until you get near the goal box – then it’s almost impossible) but overall the game is spot on.
  2. There’s plenty in FIFA 2004 to keep you happy until next season, when hopefully we’ll finally able to execute some plays of greater skill and complexity.
  3. With the addition of PS2 online play and another tightening of the gameplay across the board, who's going to really be a challenge this year?