7.6

1. J3nzB.
    Oct 19, 2004
    Really nice graphics, but the gameplay is no fun at all. I you want nice graphics and official teams and players, choose FIFA 2005. If you want great gameplay, go Pro Evolution Soccer 4.
  2. JamieT.
    Oct 21, 2004
    SLLLOOOOWWWW Football-nowhere near as fast or slick as PES4.Well it does have some pretty backgrounds... If you want licences, watch the Premiership on TV!
  3. EricJ.
    Jan 7, 2005
    This game has almost all the features you'd want in a soccer game. Every year EA seems to out do themselves. I can't wait for next year.
  4. Burngun
    Feb 5, 2005
    First touch and career are excellant. and the licenses are skills. but some jitters and bugs let it down abit, like those corners and freekicks.
  5. JoeB.
    Oct 25, 2004
    FIFA has a very long way to go.
  6. JonS.
    Feb 14, 2005
    This is the best fifa game ever and the best soccer game overall. A true classic. It takes time to master and true soccer players and fans will appreciate its detailed and suttle gameplay. great game.
  7. MichaelO.
    Apr 2, 2005
    Yeahaaa this is the best game.
  8. NenoG.
    Apr 7, 2005
    Finally they put the mexican league in the game, they should also put the argentinian league, along with brazilian league these are the best leagues in the american continent, i don't know why they put the korean league instead of the argetinian.
  9. FBcaper
    Jun 7, 2005
    Overall great game, but AI needs to be improved for FIFA 2006. There are also a number of issues with the interfaces when playing online. For example, when somoene challenges you, as soon as you open up your messenger to see who is challenging, you cannot see their rank or disconnect % without declining the challenge and going back out in the lobby to look.
  10. BabyCasey
    Oct 19, 2004
    A much better game compared to fifa 2004 with better controls. Quite a few good surprises during the game!
  11. JashinO.
    Oct 19, 2004
    Best fifa game so far but still can't compete with pes4... Fifa fans will be satisfied though.. Played fifa 2 hours and won 5-0 on the hardest difficult... disappointing :(
  12. RichardH.
    Dec 21, 2004
    Career Mode couldn't get any better. the gameplay needs a few final edits to be perfect. Can't wait for 2006.
  13. FonsS.
    Jan 23, 2005
    Best soccer game ever with this game pro evolution soccer 4 is nothing.
  14. Edward
    Jan 27, 2005
    Sluggish - no where near as good as PES4. EA may need to scrub the engine and start again if they're ever going to catch up. Looks pretty though! Good for 5 yr old kids perhaps.
  15. Vincenzo
    Feb 17, 2005
    As a big fan of the FIFA series, I am generally satisfied with the game play, but very disappointed by the set plays (i.e. corner kicks and free kicks).
  16. MilanM.
    Mar 17, 2005
    Very good for those who dont know! beats pro evo!!!
  17. ScottG.
    Jun 21, 2005
    Good improvement from past FIFA's. Needs more control in set plays. Nike license is a must and stadiums....stadiums...stadiums! White Hart Lane-Spurs, etc. The new A-League from Australia would be awesome as well as a better transfer market.
  18. JorgeS.
    Jul 10, 2005
    Esse jogo e o melhor da fifa ate agora. e agora e o uniquo fifa com campeonato brasileiro e a copa do brasil os times tem o mermo jogado de que esse 2005 tem robinho no santos. esse jogo e o melhor vc tem que comprar!
  19. ApocalyseB.
    Jul 28, 2005
    Ever watched women's football? Yeah its that bad! Its just about playable and those who prefer this to the mighty pro evo 4 are the same people who love knitting, train-spotting or are under ten years old.
  20. angel
    Aug 29, 2005
    This game is cool.
  21. HenrikS.
    Mar 3, 2006
    Better than the 04 version and a hihgly addictive game.
  22. MichaelW.
    Oct 12, 2004
    This game has massively improved since fifa 2004 and that was a huge hit.
  23. Richard
    Dec 6, 2004
    All you trash-talkers don't know jack! This is the best soccer game out there. More licenses, more leagues, and especially more options, "Winning Eleven 7" pales in comparison with FIFA. Hell I even played "Winning Eleven 8", and let me tell all you WE fans who haven't even seen yet tell you that it's not much different from WE7.
  24. Brown
    Jan 15, 2005
    The game is good, but the create a player mode constantly causes the game to crash. Good idea, but they could have at least got it to work properly.
  25. Flurkdewurk
    Jan 23, 2005
    It's the best game ever!!!!!
  26. ChristopherK.
    Mar 16, 2005
    The best soccer game i have ever played!!!
  27. benjib.
    Aug 29, 2005
    Gameplay is not as good as pro evo 4 but licences and commentry are far better, i like it
  28. RodrigoA.
    Dec 13, 2004
    Very Good!!
  29. Sep 22, 2010
    Honestly to this very day this was my favorite FIFA game. I like how it combined realism with some unrealism and this made the game the game so much fun to play.
    My only complaint is the career mode. While I like having to work your way up to the better teams I do not like how the players skills do not change much over their career and I do not like how the retiree then comes back as your new player the next season. Also other teams rarely add additional players to their team, so if you want to buy a player from a team chances are that they will be at the bare minimum amount and cannot sell anymore players.

1. For my money, I think I actually like this one better than "Winning Eleven 7." FIFA is packed with more features than you could possibly explore unless you play nothing but this for the next six months. [Nov 2004, p.138]
  2. You know if you like it already, and you probably know if you're going to buy it already. As for us, we like it, just don't expect us to know where to find it in two weeks' time. [Play UK]
  3. The new first-touch control, the games biggest innovation for 2005 and the catalyst for this change in attacking emphasis, is brilliant. It’s logical, easy to use, works as it should, looks realistic and can blow a game wide open.