FIFA Soccer 2005 PlayStation 2

7.6

1. J3nzB.
    Oct 19, 2004
    Really nice graphics, but the gameplay is no fun at all. I you want nice graphics and official teams and players, choose FIFA 2005. If you want great gameplay, go Pro Evolution Soccer 4.
  2. JashinO.
    Oct 19, 2004
    Best fifa game so far but still can't compete with pes4... Fifa fans will be satisfied though.. Played fifa 2 hours and won 5-0 on the hardest difficult... disappointing :(
  3. Vincenzo
    Feb 17, 2005
    As a big fan of the FIFA series, I am generally satisfied with the game play, but very disappointed by the set plays (i.e. corner kicks and free kicks).
  4. Brown
    Jan 15, 2005
    The game is good, but the create a player mode constantly causes the game to crash. Good idea, but they could have at least got it to work properly.

1. For my money, I think I actually like this one better than "Winning Eleven 7." FIFA is packed with more features than you could possibly explore unless you play nothing but this for the next six months. [Nov 2004, p.138]
  2. You know if you like it already, and you probably know if you're going to buy it already. As for us, we like it, just don't expect us to know where to find it in two weeks' time. [Play UK]
  3. The new first-touch control, the games biggest innovation for 2005 and the catalyst for this change in attacking emphasis, is brilliant. It’s logical, easy to use, works as it should, looks realistic and can blow a game wide open.