AdamO.Oct 7, 2005Worst Game Ever Made. Biggest Selling Game In UK 2005. It makes no sense.
MichaelR.May 15, 2005Very boring game worst football game i have played.
IngyMay 7, 2005Total soccer crud.
RavindraB.Jul 27, 2005I think this game isn't that good because you have too keep on doing the same thing.
Jul 28, 2013The idea of creating a more arcade style, quicker paced spin-off of the hugely popular FIFA series was certainly a sound one, after all it worked pretty well with the NBA Street series. Unfortunately however, when it came to the execution EA got virtually everything wrong.
Even played against a friend it was difficult to garner much enjoyment from the game and I could spend all day listing the huge number of flaws that prevent it from even being considered average, just a few examples of this are listed below:
- Terrible ball physics with players seemingly having the ball stuck to the feet.
- Too much focus on being able to perform worthless tricks rather than actually playing soccer.
- The special 'Gamebreaker' shots are a waste of time.
- A terrible selection of 'rap' music and a truly obnoxious game announcer.
- Winning is far more reliant on luck than skill.
- Dull single player career mode.
I could go on but by now you should have realised that this is one to avoid.… Expand