4.6

1. Apr 13, 2012
    Awful. Missed the point of the book and movie by a **** mile and is a terrible cash-in with awful game mechanics and... just pleas don't buy this game. Go read the superior book and then watch the amazing movie and forget this ever existed.
  2. Dec 8, 2013
    This is one of the worst games I have ever played, the game is a fighting game and in all regards a really horrible one at that. I couldn't get pass the forth level and to be honest I still would of hated it, graphics were very aged even by PS2 standards. The controls are be on worthless, the tutorial is down right worthless and I fell like the my time was wasted on this game forget aboutThis is one of the worst games I have ever played, the game is a fighting game and in all regards a really horrible one at that. I couldn't get pass the forth level and to be honest I still would of hated it, graphics were very aged even by PS2 standards. The controls are be on worthless, the tutorial is down right worthless and I fell like the my time was wasted on this game forget about this game and watch the movie once because just like the game it only takes one viewing for you to forget about your experience. Expand
  3. Mar 4, 2014
    Grimy little fighting game. Silly, trashy and short, the first game I've ever finished in one go. Good stuff if you enjoyed the movie and want to beat up a big chested Meatloaf .

1. Not that spectacular a fighting game, mostly consisting of repetitive thumb-mashing and hoping you hit the target before the target hits you. The movie line that the story tries to follow is not very intriguing.
  2. The first rule of Fight Club is - don't buy Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - DO NOT BUY FIGHT CLUB. Do you need to hear the other six? [GamesMaster]
  3. The worst-case scenario is that you pick a fight with the game store clerk who let you buy this title, and get your face punched in. Then you'll be stuck with both a black eye and a crummy game.