4.8

1. Apr 13, 2012
    Awful. Missed the point of the book and movie by a **** mile and is a terrible cash-in with awful game mechanics and... just pleas don't buy this game. Go read the superior book and then watch the amazing movie and forget this ever existed.
  2. NaomiM.
    Mar 7, 2005
    I am Jacks upset stomach. Fight Club is the best movie and book of all time. Fight Club is the worst game of all time. The First rule of Fight Club is don't ever play this game. The second rule of Fight Club is don't ever play this game. Tyler Durdin would be ashamed!
  3. A
    Nov 23, 2004
    I honestly thought this game was gonna be something great, especially with the advances in the gaming industry. But I was extremely disappointed. The story line sucked, it was not at all challenging. And the cut scenes were all stills not action, what the heck is going on. I do not reccomend you buy nor even rent the game.
  4. Gak
    Dec 3, 2004
    Its either smash(10) or trash(9). This game came quite close to being ditched in a cess pool. It was such a dissapointment I returned the game an hour later and proclaimed that it didn't work just to exchange it with a better game. Seriously think to yourself if you liked the movie then buy that, if you think the game will be good like that...well lets just say I cried like a one Its either smash(10) or trash(9). This game came quite close to being ditched in a cess pool. It was such a dissapointment I returned the game an hour later and proclaimed that it didn't work just to exchange it with a better game. Seriously think to yourself if you liked the movie then buy that, if you think the game will be good like that...well lets just say I cried like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Expand
  5. MatL.
    Jan 6, 2005
    Awful. just awful. fighting is sloppy, faces all look generic, and there isn't even a story line. "ooooooohhh, i'm looking for tyler durdennnn", and that's it! nothing else, he finds him and the game ends. i paid 9 dollars to rent it, and i feel like i would pay them another 9 if the clerk at blockbuster would publicly light the disc on fire and we all sang songs around it.Awful. just awful. fighting is sloppy, faces all look generic, and there isn't even a story line. "ooooooohhh, i'm looking for tyler durdennnn", and that's it! nothing else, he finds him and the game ends. i paid 9 dollars to rent it, and i feel like i would pay them another 9 if the clerk at blockbuster would publicly light the disc on fire and we all sang songs around it. stunningly awful. Expand
  6. RobbyT.
    Nov 19, 2004
    The game sucks. There, I said it. Don't get me wrong... I tried really hard to like it (I'm a huge fan of the movie and the book). But even the fighting in the game gets repetitive surprisingly quickly. It was a 5-day rental. I returned it on the 3rd day... 3/10.
  7. JustinH.
    Nov 22, 2004
    This game sucks, this the same thing over and over and over and over, if I really cared about the storyline I might spend this 3 hours watching the cut scenes, if they spend half the time on the game as they did the stupid videos this might not suck.
  8. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Nov 26, 2004
    This is a load of CRAP!! A button mashing glitchy pile of shovelware. Not only is the movie crud, the game is being released 4-5 years after the movie's premeire geez it's sorta unresponive and the health bar IS REALLY GLITCHY once I was fighting in the game and all of a sudden Player 2's health shoots up from critical to full while mine's stay critical and never ever This is a load of CRAP!! A button mashing glitchy pile of shovelware. Not only is the movie crud, the game is being released 4-5 years after the movie's premeire geez it's sorta unresponive and the health bar IS REALLY GLITCHY once I was fighting in the game and all of a sudden Player 2's health shoots up from critical to full while mine's stay critical and never ever boosts up! WTF!? Also all I have to do is button mash to win if the other's player's health doesn't shoot up tremendously. Also the characters whebn injured look really strange, unatural,and disfigured BLEH! Run far far away from this fighting game disgrace. Expand
  9. ScottW.
    Dec 11, 2004
    I bought this game on an impulse. 'Fight Club'... must be quite good. It really isn't. Probbaly the most disappointing game i have ever played.
  10. Dec 8, 2013
    This is one of the worst games I have ever played, the game is a fighting game and in all regards a really horrible one at that. I couldn't get pass the forth level and to be honest I still would of hated it, graphics were very aged even by PS2 standards. The controls are be on worthless, the tutorial is down right worthless and I fell like the my time was wasted on this game forget aboutThis is one of the worst games I have ever played, the game is a fighting game and in all regards a really horrible one at that. I couldn't get pass the forth level and to be honest I still would of hated it, graphics were very aged even by PS2 standards. The controls are be on worthless, the tutorial is down right worthless and I fell like the my time was wasted on this game forget about this game and watch the movie once because just like the game it only takes one viewing for you to forget about your experience. Expand

1. Not that spectacular a fighting game, mostly consisting of repetitive thumb-mashing and hoping you hit the target before the target hits you. The movie line that the story tries to follow is not very intriguing.
  2. The first rule of Fight Club is - don't buy Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - DO NOT BUY FIGHT CLUB. Do you need to hear the other six? [GamesMaster]
  3. The worst-case scenario is that you pick a fight with the game store clerk who let you buy this title, and get your face punched in. Then you'll be stuck with both a black eye and a crummy game.