Flipnic: Ultimate Pinball PlayStation 2

Feb 2, 2004
    Wonderfull arenaz.
  2. DanE.
    Feb 2, 2004
    Amaising well dun u guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Mobius
    Aug 17, 2005
    Flipnik takes every thing that is fun about pinball and then adds playability. first off flipnik does not use a traditional table instead it has a themed world of some sort, the multiball is furious and there are loads of intresting stuff to do, i picked it up thinking that i fancyed a pinball game and after loading it up i was blown away with something new and fresh in the pinball world. Flipnik takes every thing that is fun about pinball and then adds playability. first off flipnik does not use a traditional table instead it has a themed world of some sort, the multiball is furious and there are loads of intresting stuff to do, i picked it up thinking that i fancyed a pinball game and after loading it up i was blown away with something new and fresh in the pinball world. even though this s a fantastic game i wouldnt pay anymore than £12, thats what i paid for it brand new. Expand
  4. MattC.
    Feb 8, 2004
    Help, Flipnic is sepriving me of sleep. I'm off the have another 'just one more go'.
  5. RodrigoM.
    Oct 19, 2005
    Espetacular game, the grafics are amazing and the fun is great, buy for your self now!!!!! Congratulations Capcom!!!!
  6. RobinH.
    Sep 10, 2005
    Much better than I expected - silly, but easy to play. Reccommended for kids.
  7. Dec 2, 2010
    I love this game! I'm 54 and have grown up on pinball, my son is 13 and grew up on video games. Flipnic is where we meet. The graphics are superb as are all the different arenas.

1. Virtually every aspect of Flipnic's presentation is both wonderfully fresh and original. From the beautiful menu designs to the dry yet sweet voiceovers and the well orchestrated BGM tracks, the atmosphere generated is quite unlike anything else experienced.
  2. It's unfortunate, then, that such a beguiling front-end is offset by the ruthlessness of the game's ill-fitting emphasis on progression and unlocking new areas.
  3. Flipnic almost manages to attach itself to the amalgam of classically-obscure, quality PS2 titles - such as "Rez," "Frequency," "Fantavision," "Gitaroo Man" et al - however, due to one or two structural flaws and frustrating play mechanics, falls slightly short of such nobility.