7.6

1. Nov 14, 2013
    I played this game back on the PS2 when I went to the store and purchased this game and I enjoyed it very much. I gave it a game review score of 8.1 out of 10.
  2. HenriA.
    Jan 2, 2007
    Liked everything or nothing, HATED FRWL! From Russia with love is boring shooting and shooting... you have to shoot people before you can move the boat... and the 2 player game? Stupid deathmatch. Why after everything or nothing?
  3. GaryD.
    Jul 6, 2008
    i think the game is good it better then night fire because you can actually see your bond and bond foucs is is just awesome its a great game and i know that most people are gonna play it through once then leave it for a while but the down side to it is that the driving missions suck and the game is pertty basic but this game has to be one must have for any true bond fan out there!!!!
  4. EoNWasbetter
    Nov 1, 2005
    Some of the levels are fun and interesting, while others are significantly more painful to play than a root canal. Rail shooters and unavoidable tutorials are cardinal sins of gaming. Why don't people realize this?
  5. HassanC.
    Nov 28, 2005
    a real shallow gaming experince. how could they make this after everything or nothing?
  6. WilliamP.
    Dec 20, 2005
    This game makes me sad. With all the resources at their disposal, EA can't do better then this?
  7. EfeB.
    Jul 3, 2006
    yet another majestic example of why EA should only stick to sporting games.
  8. JonnyR.
    Aug 24, 2006
    This game is amazing. I love the zoom in aiming thing. They should have tried some co-op missions for the game as well though!
  9. Sep 27, 2013
    Sean Connery being digitized into this game really made it a special performance. This is a more or less a standard run and gun, with excellent controls, and satisfying gunplay. There is sniping and lots of use of the environment. What I liked is how I was immersed into the 007 world. As a game I don't think there is anything groundbreaking, but there is a very high technical achievement.Sean Connery being digitized into this game really made it a special performance. This is a more or less a standard run and gun, with excellent controls, and satisfying gunplay. There is sniping and lots of use of the environment. What I liked is how I was immersed into the 007 world. As a game I don't think there is anything groundbreaking, but there is a very high technical achievement. I think its more fun than watching the movies.
    The sound on this game is amazing! The music and sound FX are all here and they seem to put surround to good use.
    This game uses a similar engine to Everything Or Nothing, but it doesn't quite become better than that game, which had a few more fun levels than this...most notably there is nothing quite as exciting as the motorcycle or first rappel level. But there is still a lot of new content in this game, cool weapons, and some highly detailed cutscenes, along with the JetPack to make it fun. Q is still in the game and so are your gadgets, so the retro quality of From Russia with Love doesn't make it boring.
    On the PS2 version I did encounter a bug, where I beat the final Boss and the game DID NOT play the final cutscene and ending. So there might be a glitch or two. In my mind I've beaten the game, even if I didn't save, I had to find the end scenes on youtube. Also a minor complaint is that the standard/high power ammo switching didn't make any sense.
    Anyway, If you like James Bond, you'll probably love this game. If you liked Everything or Nothing, this one is worth picking up just as much. Forget Nightfire, Agent Underfire, and all those old games. From Russia With Love is one you need on PS2!
  10. Oct 13, 2013
    Normally I don't factor originality very much but From Russia with Love felt like Everything or Nothing with Sean Connery and a new jetpack thrown in as well. That being said, it is refreshing to be a Bond other than Pierce Brosnan. The control scheme was similar to Everything or Nothing but I actually preferred Everything or Nothing's. Switching weapons and ammo's and gadgets on theNormally I don't factor originality very much but From Russia with Love felt like Everything or Nothing with Sean Connery and a new jetpack thrown in as well. That being said, it is refreshing to be a Bond other than Pierce Brosnan. The control scheme was similar to Everything or Nothing but I actually preferred Everything or Nothing's. Switching weapons and ammo's and gadgets on the pause screen gets tedious quickly. Overall it is fun, but disappointing because it feels like a downgrade of a previous game. Expand
  11. Sep 25, 2015
    From Russia With Love is one of my favorite Bond movies and Sean Connery my favorite Bond actor, so how can this game go wrong... right? Eh, unfortunately they messed up big time.

The graphics are blocky and not pretty to look at, the car handling is really bad, the shooting is awkward and the game just feels overall boring and slow. The only good thing about this game is that the

The only good thing about this game is that the Bond character really looks like Sean Connery and the team song is really nice, but that is no thanks to the developers of this game of course.

I think they used the real voice of Connery but he sounds like an old man (which he obviously is nowadays) or a young Bond with a bad cold.

The splitscreen multiplayer mode is kinda fun though, i like the deathmatch in this game more than the co-op they used in the otherwise on all levels better game Everything or Nothing. At least in FRWL you get to use the real characters from the movie and the deathmatch in EoN just feels all wrong.

I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone and rate it a poor 4 out of 10.

#90 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#46 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

There are some minor gameplay issues, and the weak multiplay -- with no online gaming -- hurt the overall game, but the single-player story is strong.
    When we look back on it the levels in "Everything or Nothing" bordered on great. In comparison, some of Russia's missions are longer, but generally they're average in design and effect.
  3. An overly liner, repetitive action game with very little personality.