Full Spectrum Warrior PlayStation 2

8.0

1. Zach
    Mar 4, 2005
    An all around good game with graphics to go ga ga over.the plot is realalistic and weapons are awesomely real.I would join the army just to get a chance to play.
  2. TanmanS.
    Jan 7, 2005
    I am a huge fan of FSW I love this game so much!!! I just heard it was coming out for PS2 and I'm really happy.
  3. BobJ.
    Oct 21, 2005
    I thought that it was a good game. but they could of put more comands in for hiding and using different objects. for example lying on the ground. overall a really cool and interesting game. not many of these on the market.
  4. Ryalbuck
    Apr 16, 2005
    The firefights in this game remind me of black hawk down, as they are so cinematic. To the reviewers who thought they were going to play a MoH clone - what the hell did you think a tactical squad game was??
  5. KEITHL.
    Apr 22, 2005
    Good game. Very cool. Keeping cover is key. It has a steath type feel to it. You move more methodically (strategically). It really gives you the feeling your in a real war. I read reviews complaining about the "frame rate". It's really not an issue. The only time you realy notice it is when you send your troops long distances. Even then, it has a war gritty type of look to it. I Good game. Very cool. Keeping cover is key. It has a steath type feel to it. You move more methodically (strategically). It really gives you the feeling your in a real war. I read reviews complaining about the "frame rate". It's really not an issue. The only time you realy notice it is when you send your troops long distances. Even then, it has a war gritty type of look to it. I highly recommend this game. If you like squad type war games - check this out. Collapse
  6. NikhilD.
    May 15, 2005
    Awesome stuff.Kicks the ass of prince of persia series.Undoubtedly the best action game to hit the ps2.

Respect the idea. Respect the delivery. Respect the difference between this and every other action title around. But whatever you do, don't buy into FSW expecting the most polished game on PS2.
  2. Good overall, and it deserves credit for being something other than just another military-themed shooter or strategy game. It's just too bad that it isn't more involving.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    If you have the option I would strongly suggest getting either the Xbox or the PC version. This game was designed for a more powerful system and while the PS2 certainly tries its best, Full Spectrum Warrior isn't all that it can be.