8.3

Jan 23, 2005
    Boring and short.
  2. SawyerG.
    Mar 12, 2005
    The Game Revolution review sums it up: this game is for series fans only. Very bland and stale, and even the characters seem to know it, cracking wise about how much more they can take of the whole thing. Frankly, they got the easier part: it was all I could do to bring myself to actually finish it, and I derived very little pleasure from it all. This is more of a franchise-milker than a The Game Revolution review sums it up: this game is for series fans only. Very bland and stale, and even the characters seem to know it, cracking wise about how much more they can take of the whole thing. Frankly, they got the easier part: it was all I could do to bring myself to actually finish it, and I derived very little pleasure from it all. This is more of a franchise-milker than a video game, so unless you're a super-duper fan of the series, do not touch this with a ten-foot stick. Aren't games, after all, supposed to be _fun_? Expand

1. One of the most salient problems with Full Metal Alchemist is the amount of repetition. After you get bored of the alchemy the game boils down to eliminate the enemies and move into the next room and repeat for the duration of gameplay.
  2. 8 / 7 / 7 / 8 - 30 silver [Vol 785]
    Given its short play time, easy challenge, and straightforward nature, The Broken Angel could definitely occupy you for a weekend or so, but I'm not so sure that you'd ever go back to it.