8.1

1. [anonymous]
    Dec 22, 2009
    Though long it's entertaining, I have already played the game untill the end, but when the credits finish, there's a black screen showing nothing but a neverending melody, would somebody say if THAT'S the true finish of the game or there's still more? If you see my e-mail, contact me so I get informed too.
  2. KeriH.
    Feb 18, 2006
    This is the best game I have ever played it rocked!! It was pretty easy at some points but at others I thought it was really really challenging everyone should get this game. Well it wasnt as good as what I was expecting but it was still nice.
  3. Nancy
    Dec 13, 2005
    It was okay, but anime games in japan are the equivalent of movie games here. nothing special, mostly bad, but most gamers stateside can't tell the difference.
  4. ShakiraG.
    Oct 18, 2005
    this game was too easy and didnt last long as i thought it would. it took me a week to beat it. but i did like it.
  5. FujinN.
    Jun 23, 2005
    All I can say that this is just your normal average game. You should reconsider before getting it. The huge fan of FMA mike like it. The game is rather short though. And its like a half way play till central.
  6. BrandonD.
    May 30, 2005
    You would probaly like this game alot like I do if you are a fan of the T.V. show on Adult Swim 11pm to 5am.
  7. KoryuFireTiger
    Apr 22, 2005
    Super cool.
  8. ShimmeyS.
    Mar 26, 2005
    I like that this game has alot of fighting in it i didnt like when i lost i had to start all over again.
  9. SawyerG.
    Mar 12, 2005
    The Game Revolution review sums it up: this game is for series fans only. Very bland and stale, and even the characters seem to know it, cracking wise about how much more they can take of the whole thing. Frankly, they got the easier part: it was all I could do to bring myself to actually finish it, and I derived very little pleasure from it all. This is more of a franchise-milker than a The Game Revolution review sums it up: this game is for series fans only. Very bland and stale, and even the characters seem to know it, cracking wise about how much more they can take of the whole thing. Frankly, they got the easier part: it was all I could do to bring myself to actually finish it, and I derived very little pleasure from it all. This is more of a franchise-milker than a video game, so unless you're a super-duper fan of the series, do not touch this with a ten-foot stick. Aren't games, after all, supposed to be _fun_? Expand
  10. BrooksM.
    Feb 16, 2005
    I love this game! though i am a real super SUPER big fan of the show, i loved the game. it was over a little quickly, and its ending wasnt great, but i remain loyal to the game and the series! (also i welcome e-mails to me on the subject)
  11. PhuT.
    Feb 16, 2005
    The game was short.
  12. WadeD.
    Feb 15, 2005
    Who ever gave it a 4 better be glad they listed them self anonymous.
  13. PaulN.
    Feb 8, 2005
    Neat graphics.
  14. ShannonT.
    Jan 27, 2005
    Great game very fun... im going to buy the sequel.
  15. AustinW.
    Jan 26, 2005
    Its a great game for anybody, but for the people who like the show will LOVE it.
    Jan 23, 2005
    Boring and short.
  17. BillyF.
    Jan 16, 2005
    OMFG! best game ever. If u own a PS2 u HAVE TO buy this game. Fan or non-fan get it now! well non-fans might wanna rent it cuz they might be lost when they start.
  18. Wayne
    Aug 1, 2004
    Great.
  19. Spence
    Mar 28, 2004
    It's good its GOOOD.

#53 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#64 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. One of the most salient problems with Full Metal Alchemist is the amount of repetition. After you get bored of the alchemy the game boils down to eliminate the enemies and move into the next room and repeat for the duration of gameplay.
  2. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 7 / 7 / 8 - 30 silver [Vol 785]
    Given its short play time, easy challenge, and straightforward nature, The Broken Angel could definitely occupy you for a weekend or so, but I'm not so sure that you'd ever go back to it.