G1 Jockey 3 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: May 28, 2003
9.0

1. MichaelD.
    Sep 5, 2003
    This is an excellent horse racing game that let you really get involved in the world of horse racing.
  2. Courtney
    Jun 20, 2004
    Everything is cool and beats g1 jockey 3 by far.
  3. TyrellM.
    Jul 18, 2003
    Very good but gallop racer 2003 let u do more.
  4. JamesR.
    Jul 26, 2003
    G1Jockey 3 is an excellent game and is far superior than "Gallop Racer 2003". Even for the novice horse racer, it is easy to play if you use the training mode. I like the idea that as you get better, other owners will seek you out to ride their horses. Also neat that there are steeplechase races. I bought both G1Jockey3 and Gallop Racer 2003 and G1 Jockey 3 gets much more playing time from me.
  5. JonathanM.
    Aug 29, 2003
    This game is great fun on your own or with a few mates.
  6. MalakaG.
    Jan 1, 2005
    This is the best game i've played.
  7. Jun 5, 2016
    This game is great with its stamina and potential mechanics it just sucks not to be able to make your own horses.But otherwise this game is absolutely amazing.

Racing is the primary focus here and the game does a good job at translating the complexities that go into maneuvering a horse through a tense race.
  2. GameNow
    I wish I had played [it] before I played "Gallop Racer." In almost every regard, G1 is a superior product with much more depth and sophistication. [July 2003, p.59]
  3. The races are slow and one mistake can mean the difference between first and last, but that’s the addiction, and whipping your horse to a slight, nosed victory is a mighty satisfying feeling.