7.9

1. MephistoI.
    Apr 4, 2003
    I enjoyed the hassle you had to go through, making such a title a challenge. To gradually move on your way. So everything wasn't all that rushed. I enjoyed eveything about the game.. Though it was a new experiance, but then again so was the first Galerians. I enjoyed most of all, the slightest hints of yaoi. Not everyday you see that in a game in the states of all places. I give it I enjoyed the hassle you had to go through, making such a title a challenge. To gradually move on your way. So everything wasn't all that rushed. I enjoyed eveything about the game.. Though it was a new experiance, but then again so was the first Galerians. I enjoyed most of all, the slightest hints of yaoi. Not everyday you see that in a game in the states of all places. I give it four thumbs up. Thats right, four. I'm counting my toes here too people. Expand
  2. Covert
    Jul 9, 2003
    I enjoyed the first, and after reading reviews, I wasn't expecting a very good game...But as I poped it in, I was once again lied to by the reviewers. The story is very interesting and keeps you wanting to learn more. The only flaws about the game are that the voice acting gets annoying and graphically some things are just weird.
  3. Cain
    Aug 4, 2004
    The game is good and it really is the story is horrifying, the graphics is better(not as good as DMC or Onimusha though) and the fighting style is different(you dont just aim and shoot but you must also think of a good way on how to bash the enemy with ypur "psychic Ability") i have also played Galerians on the ps and both games are hard, sometimes boring(really boring), with some hard The game is good and it really is the story is horrifying, the graphics is better(not as good as DMC or Onimusha though) and the fighting style is different(you dont just aim and shoot but you must also think of a good way on how to bash the enemy with ypur "psychic Ability") i have also played Galerians on the ps and both games are hard, sometimes boring(really boring), with some hard enemies but understand the plot deeply and see how horri2fying and good it is(the only good thing about this game is the story). Expand
  4. Cain/Rion
    Jul 28, 2005
    Yaoi!!!! it was so awsome when Ash kissed Rion!!!!!!! i was like holy ****!!!!!!!! ^^ i LOVED the game and how you could go and Rewatch the movies!!!!! ^^
  5. JoelM.
    Sep 13, 2003
    This game isint great,but it isint that bad. I honestly would'nt buy it. It is worth renting though.

1. Graphically, the cutscenes are very stylish, exhibiting some striking sequences and Gigeresque character desings... Despite its shortcomings, I was charmed by Galerians: Ash. [Mar 2003, p.83]
    The game's reliance on padding is its biggest sin. Since there are very few environments, the designers force you to explore every nook and cranny of each one repeatedly, from every direction.
  3. The antiseptic chill of the game eventually takes its toll as well, finally sending this monotonous five hour experience into the deep freeze. [Mar 2003, p.65]