• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: May 1, 2001
8.3

1. Jan 27, 2011
    One of the best multiplayer games ever made. Also, even if you play the game by yourself, you won't get bored from it either.
  2. RyanM.
    Feb 9, 2003
    I thought this game was great. It does get a little annoying having to get all of the many collectibles but I still recommend this game to anyone looking for a basic rpg.
  3. YuraSim
    Jun 18, 2003
    This game make your freind's jaws drop down and the moment they see things you could in this game(Kill everything that moves, pojo the ckicken,etc) you and your freinds will lose it.
    Oct 17, 2001
    This game is awesome.. Gauntlet forever!!
  5. Rash
    Dec 30, 2001
    I think 'Dark Legacy' is a really good game. The only problem is that I think after a while it gets pretty boring, trying to find everything and unlock every single thing on the game. I have played it using the multitap, and that proves to be a lot of fun, but only for so long. After a while, I found everyone competing to get everything and level up the quickest. In general, I think 'Dark Legacy' is a really good game. The only problem is that I think after a while it gets pretty boring, trying to find everything and unlock every single thing on the game. I have played it using the multitap, and that proves to be a lot of fun, but only for so long. After a while, I found everyone competing to get everything and level up the quickest. In general, though, 'Dark Legacy' is a lot of fun, and has a fairly good replay value. Expand
  6. MilesP.
    Jun 13, 2002
    Crazy! I rented the 5 and I almost beat. I like to put the name 10000K in because it gives you forever lasting gold. It's a lot of fun for players 13 and over. This T rated game will send you flying with fun. I like to have sleep overs in my house, make a tent, get four friends, eat junk, and have a very good time. I gave this game a 10 because it is very fun for everybody!
  7. ScaryMovie
    Nov 22, 2001
    Gauntlet forever baby!

1. If you're a fan of the series or just looking for a great multiplayer seek and destroy mission, Gauntlet will provide thrills in spades.
  2. In the end, though, the playing experience offers more than enough good, clean fun to offset its weak points.
  3. This is hack n slash how it should be. Furious four player action that lets users bang away for hours on hordes of uniquely designed monsters.