Get On Da Mic PlayStation 2

6.3

1. MichaelC.
    Oct 8, 2004
    Well golly. I'm the best cardegan-wearing MC this side of the border. Word! and have a splendid day.
  2. MisaelT.
    Oct 8, 2004
    The game is ok, the game play sucks though, you cant train on it, there is no tutorial that can help you out by explainig when is hte right time to spit, the song list is good i like 65 % of the songs, but there is nothing on the game that makes you look forward to keep on playing it, no unlocked songs on the game, no extra accesories, the only thing that ive found you can unlock is some The game is ok, the game play sucks though, you cant train on it, there is no tutorial that can help you out by explainig when is hte right time to spit, the song list is good i like 65 % of the songs, but there is nothing on the game that makes you look forward to keep on playing it, no unlocked songs on the game, no extra accesories, the only thing that ive found you can unlock is some characters and a harder difficulty over all the game is ok if you like hip hop, but i dont recomend it to somebudy that cant read less than 3 words a second the bar flys through the lyrics and you dont even expect it, they give you no heads up. The only thing i can tell you is to try out out first get somebody to buy it some buddy as stupid as me that is willing to spend up to 65 dollars on the game, try it out maybe you'll like it more than i did........ Expand
  3. FilipY.
    Oct 4, 2004
    By the help of that game ....Im a better rapper. Thanx Get ON the Mic! and a2m.
  4. BiteBox
    Oct 7, 2004
    Thanx to this I now rock da house harder than ever!
  5. DaveL.
    Oct 7, 2004
    Before I played this game, I didnt know what rapping was all about. My career is going to skyrocket to the top. I tip my pimpin' hat to the creators of this game.

1. It's a rap-flavored karaoke program with a minor gameplay element and nowhere near enough songs. It's a missed opportunity... and that's whack, yo.
  2. A barely-average game. The karaoke aspect isn't bad until you realize you can trick the system very easily. Nonetheless, the excellent track list helps propel the game a bit to fans of the music.
  3. When all is said and done, Get on da Mic fails at just about everything it sets out to do.