7.9

1. Jul 29, 2013
    This is a classic title in my eyes. Could not fathom the time lost in the wonderful story and game play The sheer amount of unit selection and level design was incredible considering it was one of PS2's first games. It really is a shame this game has not been remastered and ported to PC And to any ambitious developers out there, GET A SEQUEL DONE!!! Long live Nordagh!
  2. FunnE.
    Dec 4, 2003
    REALLY GOOD. Has action, story, and a little romance ;)
  3. AndrewJ.
    May 26, 2004
    I like this game a lot - it is fun and really addictive. Great replay value.
  4. Morgan
    May 3, 2005
    Possibly the best game I have ever played, great replay, great engine, low price.
  5. TroyB.
    Sep 25, 2003
    Lots of fun, takes a turn based rpg to a NEW level by allowing 3d movement.
  6. AdamC.
    Aug 24, 2007
    The only reason I didn't give it a 10 is that the gameplay eventually got a bit old. Still, it was a tremendous value, and I wish they would make a sequel.
  7. BobH.
    Nov 19, 2003
    The most addictive turn-based strategy game I've ever played. Intelligent gamers will love it - if you like running around and slashing/shooting, this probably isn't for you.
  8. RobM.
    Dec 13, 2003
    I love everything about this game but there is one problem. The farther i get the more the game skips or grinds or something. If anybody else has this problem i would love to hear from you. Thanx. Other than that this game is the best ever.

1. I am happy to say that the strong point of Gladius is its’ game play.
  2. This one certainly needs to be sexed up if it wants to be taken off the shelf.
  3. May not be long on unique game play, but it does have incredible depth and an intriguing immersive story.