8.7

1. Oct 6, 2013
    PLEASE Release this on the Xbox Arcade and PSN with Online. It's one of the most fun games I've ever played and deserves a lot more recognition! Godzilla is at his best in this game and the controls are fantastic. You can literally recreate 'Destroy All Monsters' with the 4-Player Brawls.

With great graphics, outstanding replay value and some of the greatest multiplayer, Every Godzilla/Giant Monster fan must have this in their collection!
  2. May 22, 2013
    This game is so much fun! I can't recall of another fighter game that made me laugh so hard I fell backwards off my chair and hit my head on a plate causing my head to bleed while not even caring. That is how fun this game!
  3. Jun 2, 2014
    This game will always on have a special place in my heart. This was not only the first ever game I played for PS2, but Godzilla was my childhood hero and will has impacted my life in so many positive ways and will continue to do so. As for the gameplay, it's outstanding. The monster movements are flawed, but nonetheless they fight and move around as if they would in a real life GodzillaThis game will always on have a special place in my heart. This was not only the first ever game I played for PS2, but Godzilla was my childhood hero and will has impacted my life in so many positive ways and will continue to do so. As for the gameplay, it's outstanding. The monster movements are flawed, but nonetheless they fight and move around as if they would in a real life Godzilla universe. The graphics are solid and the mini games are intelligent, this is one game that has aged well and will continue to do so. Expand

1. I don't think I've ever been more bored when playing a game. Punch, kick, throw into wall, throw into wall, punch, throw into wall, “Godzilla 2000 wins!”, next round...ad infinitum.
  2. A ton of fun...There's a lot of appeal to the city-stomping combat here. [Jan 2005, p.73]
  3. Hardcore Godzilla fans will appreciate seeing the decent renderings of some of their favorite monsters here, but they're unlikely to be terribly impressed by the action itself.