8.7

1. Oct 6, 2013
    PLEASE Release this on the Xbox Arcade and PSN with Online. It's one of the most fun games I've ever played and deserves a lot more recognition! Godzilla is at his best in this game and the controls are fantastic. You can literally recreate 'Destroy All Monsters' with the 4-Player Brawls.

With great graphics, outstanding replay value and some of the greatest multiplayer, Every
    Godzilla/Giant Monster fan must have this in their collection! Expand
  2. May 22, 2013
    This game is so much fun! I can't recall of another fighter game that made me laugh so hard I fell backwards off my chair and hit my head on a plate causing my head to bleed while not even caring. That is how fun this game!

1. I don't think I've ever been more bored when playing a game. Punch, kick, throw into wall, throw into wall, punch, throw into wall, “Godzilla 2000 wins!”, next round...ad infinitum.
  2. A ton of fun...There's a lot of appeal to the city-stomping combat here. [Jan 2005, p.73]
  3. Hardcore Godzilla fans will appreciate seeing the decent renderings of some of their favorite monsters here, but they're unlikely to be terribly impressed by the action itself.