7.3

1. Aug 22, 2010
    I personally love this game but I will agree that some things in this game aren't that great such as not being able to JUMP! They could have added a few more gadgets or abilities as well but other than that this game is very fun. The weapons/gun arsenal in this game is probably to best/coolest i've ever seen.
  2. Jan 3, 2011
    Very fun and I enjoy having friends hang out with me playing the game. The story mode is great to. And graphics are wonderful. After a long while though the split screen gets a little boring and some guns do stink. Still the game is amazing and that is that. I suggest it!
  3. Sep 13, 2014
    This game is typical FPP game.Your mission goal in this game is to kill and destroy everything.If you like total open war this game may be for you. The levels are long and laborious. Laborious because in every level we do the same-kill,kill and kill!!!This is action game where you openly fight against armies of different villains. You can use many weapons-and many of them you can have in both hands. You can also use some special powers by your Goldeneye.This game is one huge extermination of your enemies.Graphic is average (when you see ps2 standatrds) and music is quite good background to this mayhem.
    If you like stealth games like Metal Gear Sold or Splinter Cell-than you should forget about this game.
    If you like use gadgets and missions with different goals(like in many other Bond games)-you should be prepare for repetetive gameplay when your obligation is to kill and destroy everything which is hostile.
    The plot is quite interesting,especially when you are Bond fan. Game is right now (today is 13.9.2014) very,very cheap(about 2$ for playstation 2). For this money -this huge amount of acion and bond universe
    plot it can be another interesting position in your collection.

1. A disappointingly repetitive and average ride at a time when above-average is a necessity.
    A lackluster package of average single-player and slightly better multiplayer. Unless you're a huge and/or irrational Bond nut, it offers nothing that competing games don't do better.
  3. This is about as close as any shooter's come to replicating the action-movie experience, with plenty of toys to play with and a great techno soundtrack.