7.2

1. Aug 22, 2010
    I personally love this game but I will agree that some things in this game aren't that great such as not being able to JUMP! They could have added a few more gadgets or abilities as well but other than that this game is very fun. The weapons/gun arsenal in this game is probably to best/coolest i've ever seen.
  2. Jan 3, 2011
    Very fun and I enjoy having friends hang out with me playing the game. The story mode is great to. And graphics are wonderful. After a long while though the split screen gets a little boring and some guns do stink. Still the game is amazing and that is that. I suggest it!

1. A disappointingly repetitive and average ride at a time when above-average is a necessity.
    A lackluster package of average single-player and slightly better multiplayer. Unless you're a huge and/or irrational Bond nut, it offers nothing that competing games don't do better.
  3. This is about as close as any shooter's come to replicating the action-movie experience, with plenty of toys to play with and a great techno soundtrack.