Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jul 9, 2001
8.4

1. ThomasBennieBennie
    Jul 19, 2001
    This game was so AWESOME! I appreciated the nice graphical analysises. I wish I had a car like that. Mom says we cant afford one though. We need to save our money for food and clothes. Oh Well. I still like playing this game at Microplay.
  2. MarcusLindberg
    Jan 27, 2002
    This is the best f**king game in the hole world, i would to gave it a 20 but i sadly can't. The soundtrack is almost the best thing i the hole game, Judas Priest and Jimi Hendrix and Motley Crue! It's to good to be true. The graphics is amasing! By the way, i really want beat up the Sasha K. down to a huge meatcrusher. Gues why!
  3. JZ
    Apr 1, 2003
    I'm a mechanic in real life, and this is my favorite racing game by far. The realism is un matched!!!
  4. JoãoS.
    Oct 15, 2001
    Perfect.
  5. MatthewW.
    Jun 7, 2003
    This game is da bomb. Definitely the best driving simulator ever. the cars are tight and the course are bril, i can't wait to get a steering wheel.;->
  6. WesleyC.
    Oct 29, 2001
    The graphics astounded me the first time I saw them. Even though the lack of good, fine cars, this is still a game not to be without. The best thing well, since the other best thing.
  7. VirusMan
    Nov 5, 2002
    I started off with a distinct dislike of any/all racing games. My friend showed me GT3 and after a few races I was hooked. The music, graphics and gameplay is superb. GT3 is by far the best racing game available.
  8. JoshC.
    Nov 29, 2001
    A 10 for a sweet ass game, but I?m still waiting for some more exterior mod's, I'd like to see some Rice in the game, where are all the bodykits and big ass spoilers haha.
  9. EdwinM.
    Jun 30, 2002
    This game, although flawed in some ways, is the best console racing game I have ever played. The physics are great. The graphics are good, though not as good as, say, Project Gotham Racing or RalliSport Challenge for the XBOX. There are nowhere near as many cars as in GT2, and the ability to do racing modification is missed. There is also no used car lot. The AI could use some work, but This game, although flawed in some ways, is the best console racing game I have ever played. The physics are great. The graphics are good, though not as good as, say, Project Gotham Racing or RalliSport Challenge for the XBOX. There are nowhere near as many cars as in GT2, and the ability to do racing modification is missed. There is also no used car lot. The AI could use some work, but it's not all that bad. Overall, this is a great game. All that's left to say is: Bring on Gran Turismo 4!!! Expand
  10. BrianB.
    Jan 7, 2002
    Just bought this game and I can't put the damn controller down, I haven't put any other game in my ps2 since.
  11. RamirezDJ
    Dec 30, 2001
    Yah, it´s good!
  12. SeanK.
    Aug 4, 2002
    This is a very good game but at first it is really hard to get into it. But when you start getting it becomes very fun. Example: Get the F090/S indy car very fast and good handling.
  13. Pedro
    Dec 4, 2001
    Since I have gotten GT3, I have virtually forgotten my other games. Needless to say, this is one of the BEST games I have EVER played!
  14. MikeJ.
    Jul 17, 2003
    The greatest game ever.
  15. AshleyT.
    Jul 17, 2003
    The best.
  16. junior
    Mar 26, 2003
    É o melhor dos jogaos de corrida. ate fui.
  17. Timmy
    Aug 17, 2002
    This is the most awesome game ever. And I say f... Edwin M. You and your XBOX suck. PGR isn't realistic, and what the hell is a Kudos?
  18. NateMiracle
    Jan 2, 2003
    New, phat, fast cars. Better graphics, and music. Additional tracks but only 150+ cars. but still an addictive racing game!
  19. NaamanB.
    Jul 13, 2003
    The most superior racing sim to date!! Visuals are 1st class, music is plausible, engine noises actually sound like the real thing and is different for each of the 150 cars. Realism is unrivaled; even the famed Skip Barber Racing School gave tips. Addiction factor is very good if you know what you are doing. A hard game, a Playstation hallmark.
  20. ShawnH.
    Nov 15, 2001
    I just rented this game for 5 days and was crying when I had to return it.The no damage part sucks, but hey, look at the graphics!!
  21. Robbie
    Sep 10, 2001
    This game is great. The graphics are groundbreaking and put GT2 to shame. The lack of damage will surely be re-dressed in GT4!
  22. BrianW.
    Sep 28, 2001
    Great game!! Played the PS1 version, then bought the PS2 version. Licensing bit is what makes this game different. You have to learn b4 you can earn.
  23. JimC.
    Jun 23, 2003
    One of the best racing game ever made.
  24. NathanA.
    Nov 28, 2001
    Best Mother F.....n Game i Have Ever Played.
  25. JoeM.
    Jun 9, 2003
    This game is the best and will always be the best. It challenges your patience as well as your skill.
  26. AndrewE.
    Jul 15, 2001
    Excellent control. Excellent graphics. (You will want to play it on a flat screen) It's fun to play with other people. I even got my step-mother to play, what an accomplishment! She hardly ever likes video games. And she liked it. So even if you are not a racing fan, if you play this game you will be.
  27. SeanM.
    Jul 19, 2001
    I really enjoyed this game. I got it a week ago and I'm still playing it. My friends told me to get it, but I'm not a big fan of race car games. After I rented it I could not leave it -- the game is too wonderful. I love this game, and now my mom can't say I?m getting too fat by playing games cause this game makes me feel like i lost a pound or two. So in your face mom, I I really enjoyed this game. I got it a week ago and I'm still playing it. My friends told me to get it, but I'm not a big fan of race car games. After I rented it I could not leave it -- the game is too wonderful. I love this game, and now my mom can't say I?m getting too fat by playing games cause this game makes me feel like i lost a pound or two. So in your face mom, I am losing weight (when I?m really gaining some... I better go and play with my friends)! Expand
  28. KoryD.
    Aug 21, 2001
    This game gets a definite 10! This is the perfect game for the many race enthusiasts out there! With the combination of Arcade and Simulation modes the game never gets boring. If you're thinking of buying this game, I urge you to get your hands on the first copy you see!!
  29. EricC.
    Oct 2, 2002
    This was the first next-gen game that I ever saw or played. And when I turned on my PS2 for the first time and saw GT3, all doubts I had for the system left me completely. I have never seen any game that has come this close to making anything this realistic. The driving is completely accurate to the real thing. The controls and great car music only add to what is already fantastic. If you This was the first next-gen game that I ever saw or played. And when I turned on my PS2 for the first time and saw GT3, all doubts I had for the system left me completely. I have never seen any game that has come this close to making anything this realistic. The driving is completely accurate to the real thing. The controls and great car music only add to what is already fantastic. If you don't like cars or racing, then there are still crappy, lower level car shoot'em ups (a.k.a., Twisted Metal: Black) to satisfy your needs. Attempts for racing games to be better than the GT series, like Project Gotham, have yet to reach this level of greatness. GT3 can only be beat by GT4 as being the best racing game ever made. Expand
  30. Benzino
    Sep 20, 2001
    Without a doubt the best racing game ever. It will take months to beat this game and that's if you play 24/7. It's not a perfect game but has there ever been a perfect game? The best graphics ever and one of the hardest games to complete!

#4 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#2 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. GT3 simply is one of the best looking racers to date on any system. In fact, it's one of the best looking games available for the PS2, even being two years past its initial release date.
  2. Better physics, smarter opponents, and a huge leap in its visual presentation make GT3 a racer well worth playing.
  3. The gameplay is rock solid and the graphical upgrade makes everything feel fresh and new.