9.0

1. JussiK.
    Dec 9, 2004
    GTA: San Andreas totally rules!
  2. RyannY.
    Dec 15, 2004
    I played a lot of games, but this one tops them all, it is so mind blowing because theres so much things you can do in it. My favorite, is playing pool for money.
  3. Erwin
    Nov 12, 2004
    I'm not getting enough sleep. This game rocks in almost every single way. The only minor complaints: I really miss an easy way of restarting a mission and an instant replay-cam would be very nice. Other than that.... game of the decade!
  4. fprExPeRt
    Nov 25, 2004
    Same crap. once u played gta3 youved played them all.....YEAH RIGHT!!! first of all gta games never get old. secondly, u can jump off planes with parachutes....HOW SICK IS THAT?!!so awsome. best part about it is to cause mayhem:) CJ is the best character in all the gta series. in my opinion....its better then halo2..well maybe they are both tied. ps2 owners buy this now!! P.S. u can now Same crap. once u played gta3 youved played them all.....YEAH RIGHT!!! first of all gta games never get old. secondly, u can jump off planes with parachutes....HOW SICK IS THAT?!!so awsome. best part about it is to cause mayhem:) CJ is the best character in all the gta series. in my opinion....its better then halo2..well maybe they are both tied. ps2 owners buy this now!! P.S. u can now cause more mayhem with the new co-op mode^_^ Expand
  5. KarolP.
    Dec 19, 2004
    Number 1 game of the year. I had so much fun playin and killin in that game.
  6. MarvinoJ.
    Dec 7, 2004
    I think that this game rocks hard man!!!
  7. JosephW.
    Dec 8, 2004
    I LUV THIS GAME!
  8. VladikB.
    Dec 20, 2004
    It is really fun to play it im on the mission cesar vialpando and life is a beach and i cant finish those two because i cant keep up with the arrows!!!
  9. RichH.
    Dec 21, 2004
    If you don't have this game then let me give you a hint. BUY IT!!! The map is wicked, the missions are awesome and the special effects are sick.
  10. YoFMB
    Nov 7, 2004
    I can't belive there are people that don't like this game! They are probably just geeks that think fun things like this game are immature. Well pluk them, this game is the best friggin game i have ever played! This game has certainly advanced a lot since gta and gta2. I hope they keep making more gta games.
  11. KevinC.
    Dec 23, 2004
    Sweet graphics. love it wen u r haulin ass and it feels like u r actually driving wit da blurred surrounds. kick ass game
  12. ZackJ.
    Dec 28, 2004
    This game was kool but i think the cops are too powerful, and there are sutch little cheat codes to use. I like the new feature that you can swim, but then there is the down side that you lose life when you run out of air. i tihnk is would be better if they had air tanks you could buy.don't dont get me wrong tho th car and how you can now ride bikes and skateboards.
  13. PhilH.
    Dec 1, 2004
    This game is f...ing sick the best one yet.
  14. AndyS.
    Dec 29, 2004
    Actually, about a 9.5. While Remaining to have a greater extent on the number of vehicles as did Vice City to GTA 3, it defenatly lacks the coloring of Vice City. I'm a fan of colored games. The one thing that brings down this game is the lack of color and the lazy artwork on the weapons and crosshairs.
  15. MarkusLewis
    Dec 13, 2004
    This is the hossest game out. I couldn't stop playin it.
  16. MilesN.
    Nov 20, 2004
    What is wrong with you people???? An 8.6 overall??? this is the best consloe game to eer hit store shelves!
  17. FrankJ.
    Dec 8, 2004
    I love it. it gives me great pleasure in blowing off a hookers head, and even recreating the beloved texas chainsaw massacre on cops. meow. 10 out of 10. game over.
  18. SAB13
    Dec 21, 2004
    This game is the best game ever made and i hope gta5 is evan better but if they make a gta5 i hope they make chaenges like u could name your own gang and u could choose your own color for your game and create your player to play in gta and could make the city evan more bigger.
  19. RicardoA.
    Dec 18, 2004
    This game is the best ever!!!
  20. Sonny
    Dec 30, 2004
    1 question? How Could possibly not like this game?
  21. RandyL.
    Dec 30, 2004
    It's pretty obvious by now--the GTA games are redefining gaming as we know it, and San Andreas isn't just another step, it's one giant leap for mankind.
  22. MikeA.
    Dec 31, 2004
    These guy's are crazy because it's the best game in the world.You can almost do anything in the game like go pimping or rob or just start a fight with a rival gang.
  23. BenjaminDanielW.
    Jan 3, 2005
    The game is apsolutly wonderful! I like the compability very much! The graphic is for a pure 10, while the sound is 9. But the gameplay is superb (10), so I gave it 10!
  24. LeeC.
    Jan 6, 2005
    Best GTA ever period.
  25. DustinC.
    Jan 7, 2005
    Awesome game. Huge, huge, huge. Tons of stuff to do - even when you're done the missions there is everything else: photos, tags, jumps, minigames, races, etc. Best gameplay ever. The only reason I gave 9 instead of 10 is that the graphics are not up to the standard of everything else, what is with the blocky hands?
  26. NajeebS.
    Jan 10, 2005
    3 Words Best Game Ever.
  27. Rob-O
    Jan 13, 2005
    Danny D.... a step backwards? How can you say that? As much as I love VC and 3, this is a huge improvement. If anything it's a bit too ambitious for the little ol' ps2.
  28. KoriR.
    Jan 13, 2005
  29. AndyD.
    Jan 14, 2005
    Without a doubt, one of the greatest games i have ever played on ps2. this game rocks!
  30. Mosura1
    Jan 15, 2005
    I don't understand those who trash this title and complain about depth and gameplay. GTA:SA is a game that sets the standard, and requires a true gamer to appreciate what standard Rockstar has set over and over. This title will easily consume 200 hours of original gameplay, in an environment more detailed and overwhelming than any other game in history. Leave this game to the adults I don't understand those who trash this title and complain about depth and gameplay. GTA:SA is a game that sets the standard, and requires a true gamer to appreciate what standard Rockstar has set over and over. This title will easily consume 200 hours of original gameplay, in an environment more detailed and overwhelming than any other game in history. Leave this game to the adults to play and appreciate, while the haters can play True Crime because Snoop Dogg makes and appearance. Expand
  31. JasonS.
    Jan 19, 2005
    Very good, improves a lot in some areas from Vice City, nice additions as well. The only problem I see is that the game is now teetering on the edge of becoming another "Sims" type game (with an edge). I'm sorry, but I don't really want a girlfriend or to have to workout regularly in a video game. I guess to fully complete the game you would have to give both things up in your Very good, improves a lot in some areas from Vice City, nice additions as well. The only problem I see is that the game is now teetering on the edge of becoming another "Sims" type game (with an edge). I'm sorry, but I don't really want a girlfriend or to have to workout regularly in a video game. I guess to fully complete the game you would have to give both things up in your real life but still... Despite this, it's still one of the best games available for PS2. Expand
  32. DanD.
    Jan 26, 2005
    I gotta agree with Jason S on this one, it is very near to the sims that would be a bad thing. the game can easily consume 100+ hours of gameplay and the storyline is jus so original its mindblowing. loved 3 and VC but this game has raised the bar for all game developers and nothing (part fom possibly need for speed underground 2) can compare. every detail of the game has been enhancedI gotta agree with Jason S on this one, it is very near to the sims that would be a bad thing. the game can easily consume 100+ hours of gameplay and the storyline is jus so original its mindblowing. loved 3 and VC but this game has raised the bar for all game developers and nothing (part fom possibly need for speed underground 2) can compare. every detail of the game has been enhanced greatly right down to the AI of the pedestrians . BEST game EVER! Expand
  33. LanceJ.
    Jan 26, 2005
    This game was $32.99 on sale at circuit city. Thats like 12 seperate games with the amount of gameplay that is offered for that price. Anyone giving this game a bad score must be an x-box owner and just wants to lower the overall score. This is the greatest ps2 game to date!
  34. JacobB.
    Jan 28, 2005
    It is the best gta yet.
  35. KoriR.
    Jan 30, 2005
  36. CodyG.
    Jan 30, 2005
    This game is the BEST game in the whole world!!
  37. MatS.
    Jan 31, 2005
    Nothing can beat this free roaming game. including the plot twists and the visuals this game kicks ass.
  38. MarcusBagdog
    Jan 31, 2005
    Stop dissing the Xbox owners, the majority of us aren't PS2 haters. I love the GTA series (and my PS2, Xbox and GC), and this third installment was amazing. The only downside is that it didn't amaze me the way that GTA3 did, but it was still a terrific game.
  39. RickN.
    Feb 1, 2005
    San Andreas does have its faults - targeting enemies, bland graphics, some rough animation etc. why do I still give it a 10 then? Because the sheer size and things to do in the game outweigh any flaw this game has, its huge, and due to this it is a game you could easily play for days and days on end. Be prepared to book a lot of time off work and say goodbye to your friends for a while.
  40. F.H.
    Feb 1, 2005
    Can this game stopp copying Tony Hawk? its a Good game but they should stop releasing the same game with new little features.
  41. BobB.
    Feb 4, 2005
    One of the best games i have played. I think that it is the best of the grand theft auto series.
  42. AlexS.
    Feb 9, 2005
    Very great game.....it was everything I expected.
  43. Travis
    Feb 15, 2005
    Much Better than Vice City and GTA 3 no compare, but much to easy to beat.
  44. Sam
    Feb 15, 2005
    Labeling this game as racist is a statement that needs analyzing. "a discrimination of black people?" come on. Many African Americans contributed to the making of this game. This game could be called historical fiction, because this kind of gang violence among young black men was rampant in LA in the early 90s. This could be difficult for people who have been directly affected by gang Labeling this game as racist is a statement that needs analyzing. "a discrimination of black people?" come on. Many African Americans contributed to the making of this game. This game could be called historical fiction, because this kind of gang violence among young black men was rampant in LA in the early 90s. This could be difficult for people who have been directly affected by gang violence. Rockstar does take things to an extreme level sometimes, but really we all just have to loosen up. The more we bring up a race issue, the bigger the issue becomes, no matter what side you're on. Oh and the game is absolutely awesome. Expand
  45. PaulS.
    Feb 17, 2005
    Top banana.
  46. DavidC.
    Feb 17, 2005
    The best GTA game to date and along with Pro Evolution Soccer 4 probably the best game....Ever!
  47. CurtisS.
    Feb 19, 2005
    GTA san andreas is the BEST game in tha world. It is so realistic to the real freakin world!!! I rate it 10!
  48. Kei
    Mar 25, 2005
    One word: Perfect.
  49. DavidN.
    Apr 15, 2005
    Great game! I'm from Brooklyn, New York. I don't know much about Cali hoods but this game does a good job of portraying life in the hood. I'm sure any hood in Cali is like any hood in New York.
  50. DANNYCARLJ.
    Apr 16, 2005
    excellent game amust buy for game fanatics (if ure over 18but who really checks that stuff)if u have one game to buy make it this you wont regret it.
  51. BrandonM.
    Apr 16, 2005
    I think all the gta game's are cool. i hope thay keep on making games like gta.
  52. CoryK.
    Apr 27, 2005
    The ONLY bad thing about this game is the graphics. The levels are huge, the game is very long, the missions are all varied and there is just so much to do. This game will go down as one of the best games of all time.
  53. JohnG.
    May 4, 2005
    All I can say is WOW.
  54. KaceyG.
    Jul 21, 2005
    I CANT BELIEVE that it just got an AO rating. That really sucks, thanks much to Hilary Clinton. The copy i bought when it was still M rated has an error reading the disc, i really hope there will be some kind of store that still will sell it.
  55. SuruR.
    Aug 24, 2005
    Best game ever seen.
  56. BenjiB.
    Aug 29, 2005
    The best gaem i have ever played. It just is the full game shotting missions, basketball mini games car races and much more no other game can challenge Grand theft auto:Sanandreas.
  57. JasonO.
    Oct 18, 2005
    Man after reading all the low voters on this game you must be real weiners. its a game if it was easy it would be no fun.yea its not easy to get used to the controls but stop your complaining its a game that does not come close to the other crap out there.besides its meant to kill time and have fun anyway, learn how to play it enjoy your self with it .once you get used to whats going onMan after reading all the low voters on this game you must be real weiners. its a game if it was easy it would be no fun.yea its not easy to get used to the controls but stop your complaining its a game that does not come close to the other crap out there.besides its meant to kill time and have fun anyway, learn how to play it enjoy your self with it .once you get used to whats going on your hooked.i beat the story part its hard work but a lot of fun doing it. Expand
  58. FredB.
    Nov 7, 2005
    This was awesome!!!! I can play it forever!!!!
  59. JasonB.
    Nov 16, 2005
    San Andreas is the best of the GTA 3 series of games for the PS2. The gameplay and minigames are leaps and bounds ahead of the others. The graphics have gradually improved with each game, though they are still nothing extremely special. The setting is great, Vice City put you there, but you really truly get immersed in San Andreas.
  60. JohnQ.
    Nov 23, 2005
    Best game i've ever played.
  61. JohnnyD.
    Dec 7, 2005
    The biggest and best game I've played in a long time.
  62. LukeS.
    Mar 31, 2006
    GTA San Andreas is by far the best in the GTA series, but not for the little ones! even if you aren't a gta player, you should still buy this.
  63. DeanH.
    Apr 27, 2006
    The Biggest and best GTA ever to be released...still there could be a few improvments....one of which could be an instant 2 player thing instead of having to fart around trying to find the hidden 2 player locations....and the fact you cant get into places or do missions with 2 players is Ghey. But everything else in the game is mainly A Grade stuff, well done guys.
  64. DannyN.
    Jun 4, 2006
    This is the absolute best game ever. Unless in some distant country or some planet in the far reaches of space has hidden a game so great that it induces spasms and eye-rupturing visuals, this is the best game. The graphics are behind their time, but I do not even notice that it lacks in anything as I fly through the air with a fighter jet shooting missiles wherever I please. I often walk This is the absolute best game ever. Unless in some distant country or some planet in the far reaches of space has hidden a game so great that it induces spasms and eye-rupturing visuals, this is the best game. The graphics are behind their time, but I do not even notice that it lacks in anything as I fly through the air with a fighter jet shooting missiles wherever I please. I often walk on foot just to get a feel for the scale of this enormous, mystical journey. It has been over a year since I have beat the game's missions, and I still play it because after all the amazing missions, the game really begins. With so many unlockable things and never-before-seen wonders such as the ancient mountain, skyscraping cities, and landscapes on a scale so immense, I want to cry. Needless to say, this is my favorite game and I look forward to the day when a better game causes my head to burst in chunks of joy. Expand
  65. CharlieG.
    Jun 6, 2006
    This is definitely the greatest console game ever. Yeah, it even beats Ocarina of Time.
  66. RileyF.
    Jun 16, 2006
    This is definantly the best Grand Theft Auto title to date. A massive world to explore, hours of side missions, tons of stuff to buy and a plot that outdoes even that of Vice City in it's gritty intensity.
  67. MikeG.
    Jul 29, 2006
    one of the greatest games ever. too bad people overplayed III and VC, III got the best score ever for ps2 games, and this has 10xs more content and better controls. if you don't like this game it might be time for you to sell your ps2, buy a gamecube and suck on mario's kiddie themes
  68. DiatrexV.
    Jul 29, 2006
    This game was very good. It was worked hard on and got very famous. The A.I. was superb! The graphics were also quite good. It deserves an 8. This game isn't vey scrippted. The problem is the sexual contact, the swearing, and nudity is just too much. Whatever the hell you do think wisley before you buy it (if you want to).
  69. KurtisH.
    Aug 6, 2006
    i think this game is really good but the problem is that the grhpics arnt that good compared to like vice city and everythign but over all its a really good game.
  70. StevenH.
    Aug 13, 2006
    hell this game is awesome! i personally think think its the best one! i bought it the day it came out for 70 bucks and i beat it in 2 months.
  71. JamieT.
    Aug 14, 2006
    There is no reason to hate this game! It is the greatest game ever made because it makes you want to play it again and again. It's the greatest game along with Resident Evil 4!
  72. PhilipR.
    Aug 19, 2006
    This should be the #1. Fair enough, it lacks a physics engine. But its so fun that all the bad things are out numbered 999999999:1 by the sheer joy. The 2 player sucked though.
  73. SarelmB.
    Oct 31, 2006
    This is the best video game on PlayStation 2 ever without a doubt.
  74. TomiB.
    Dec 31, 2006
    It's the TOP of all Grand Theft Autos, why? 'cos it like 3 cites in 1, ya can gamble, play more odd games, (* pool, dancing, eating/drinking, dating, change clothes, hairstyles, even a tattoo if ya like etc...) also your character now swims, parachutes & flys all different types of aircraft...(Vice City afew, GTA3 none if hardly any, plus ya DROWN/die when ya in the water!) It's the TOP of all Grand Theft Autos, why? 'cos it like 3 cites in 1, ya can gamble, play more odd games, (* pool, dancing, eating/drinking, dating, change clothes, hairstyles, even a tattoo if ya like etc...) also your character now swims, parachutes & flys all different types of aircraft...(Vice City afew, GTA3 none if hardly any, plus ya DROWN/die when ya in the water!) Music mostly in the 90's plus more variety like country! Use of more cheats, ya can recruit ANYBODY for your gang member(s), ether with a 9mm or rocket launcher... More FUN! Expand
  75. Kewkat
    Jan 25, 2007
    Remember to drive safely without hitting any cop car, and just in case the clerks don't see "eye to eye" have a plan to visit the pay and spray after your job is done. This should keep those pesky stars off your back while you rob the store of every San Andreas they have, and take them home so you'll be the owner of MANY greatest games of all time.
  76. DeondreJ.
    Mar 21, 2007
    It's fun. Has better cars, better weapons and characters look better. You get to do more in here than Vice City.
  77. SamJ.
    Jul 16, 2007
    I think this game is great its fun and has preaty good graphics but way.... too much swearing in it.
  78. someguy
    Aug 2, 2007
    It adds a ton of features but doesn't really change the overall gameplay.
  79. RichK.
    Dec 26, 2007
    Pretty cool in my vote. I like that cars can actually fly rather then glide. I found a way to make quick money the fun way. Activate car of death cheat and flying cars cheat. it helps if u have a car with nitro but u don't need it. First go really fast on a long strait road. 1ce u start flying keep going up past a layer of clouds. then keep going up until u see some big puffy ones. Pretty cool in my vote. I like that cars can actually fly rather then glide. I found a way to make quick money the fun way. Activate car of death cheat and flying cars cheat. it helps if u have a car with nitro but u don't need it. First go really fast on a long strait road. 1ce u start flying keep going up past a layer of clouds. then keep going up until u see some big puffy ones. then dive bomb strait down. if u do it correctly u can get any were from 1000-7000. it only takes like 30 sec if u go fast enough and u land in a empty area like the red country. Enjoy ! Expand
  80. DereckD.
    Mar 8, 2008
    Played and replayed and played again. PC mods make this infinitely re playable.
  81. KoriR.
    May 22, 2008
  82. DonyeaT
    Jul 2, 2009
    This game is amazing and definitely one of the best games you can get for the PS2. While some missions leave a lot to be desired in terms of quality and how much sense they make, the game's freedom makes up for most, if not all, flaws in the game. Also, using the games various cheats, the game play can provide more fun and hours than any other game out.
  83. MatthewC
    Nov 9, 2009
    the game features everything you would want in a GTA game more meyhem,more weapons,and more vehicles.
  84. rickt
    Jan 19, 2010
    how bout the music?!! awesome soundtracks! graphics arent great.. but passable.. story line and play are cool.. quit sniveling wipe your noses cry babies..you are lucky things progressed from atari! if you weren't whining about poor graphics and bad language..you might actually be able to enjoy the good qualities of this history making masterpiece for ps2!!
  85. Bobness
    Oct 12, 2004
    B-E-A-UTIFUL!
  86. Oct 3, 2015
    Este juego nunca pasara al olvido, es algo fascinante, la historia es demasiado increíble ademas de muy larga y fascinante, se ven pocos juegos como este porque es demasiado completo. Es demasiado realista en cuanto a jugabilidad, los gráficos eran buenos para la época (2004) el sonido excelente y muy innovador.
  87. Feb 14, 2016
    An all around bloodbath of carnage, dirty deeds, and heinous acts, and an absolute masterpiece all at the same time. Goes down in my books as one of my top 10 games of all-time.
  88. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  89. May 21, 2016
    This is best Game on GTA Series and best PS2 Game . On Android and Ios this game deserves 9/10 , but on PS2 and PC this game deserves 10/10 . This game was born in 2005 and this game is very amazing game for 2005 . This game has got normal graphics for 2005 and amazing storyline . This game even better than Grand Theft Auto 5 and in this game city as in GTA 5 . Very good game . 10/10 .
  90. May 22, 2016
    One my favourite ps2 games. Story, missions, cities, cars, weapons, cheats... everything is perfect The only bad is graphics, pc version has better graphics.
  91. Jun 19, 2016
    Ninguém nunca vai encontrar outro jogo de PS2 tão grande, envolvente e divertido. Isso, senhoras e senhores, é o significado de estar a frente de sua geração.
    Esse jogo ganha com facilidade a posição de melhor jogo da 6 geração.
  92. Jul 22, 2016
    awesome masterpeice i think it is the best game of all time in the best video gaming franchise it is on a lot of systems best gaming story awesome missons nice open world citites i hope they make a sequal and countine the story and a prequel
  93. Jul 22, 2016
    This is one of my favourite GTA game in the series beside GTA 5. The graphics on my iPad are great for a game from 2004. I'm a huge fan of the GTA series owning GTA LCS, GTA SA, GTA 4 and GTA 5.
  94. Sep 12, 2016
    Um dos melhores jogos do ps2, unico defeito é o enredo meio confuso, a historia do game, porem a jogabilidade e a trilha sonora sao otimas, um jogo onde vc escolhe ate estações de radio pra ouvir e muito bom mesmo.
  95. Oct 25, 2016
    Best Grand Theft Auto and best game ever made in my small humble opinion, its that bloody good ! Best missions and most memorable characters. Theres just so many things right about this game. R*'s 1 and only true masterpiece. Grove St 4 LIFE !
  96. Dec 1, 2016
    my all time favorite gta game on ps2 great story a lot of challaging missions music is fantastic. this game deserves its review no wonder this is the best selling game on ps2
  97. Jan 3, 2017
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ou apenas GTA San Andreas, é sem duvidas um dos jogos mais emblematico do playstation 2, sem falar que é um dos jogos mais importantes da historia, influenciou muitos games, tem um boa historia, tem um bom personagem que é o CJ, que para muito é o melhor da franquia (eu particulamente prefiro o Trevor), tem um excelente trilha sonora, um mapa gigantesco,Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ou apenas GTA San Andreas, é sem duvidas um dos jogos mais emblematico do playstation 2, sem falar que é um dos jogos mais importantes da historia, influenciou muitos games, tem um boa historia, tem um bom personagem que é o CJ, que para muito é o melhor da franquia (eu particulamente prefiro o Trevor), tem um excelente trilha sonora, um mapa gigantesco, grafico bons para a época, muitas coisas para fazer, dava para jogar de 2 offline, fazer muito zueira no game, muitos carros para usar, motos e etc, missoes memoraveis, é um jogo inesquecivel, mesmo com alguns problemas, eu ainda acho 3 terceiro melhor da franquia GTA ( eu acho GTA 2 e GTA 5 os melhores). Nota 9.5 Expand
  98. Jan 4, 2017
    ohhhhhhh my god this game has aged well wow im playing it on the ps4 and ohhhh my everything is great except when you fail a mission you stay where u failed it i don't mind if i have to restart the mission but failing it from the other side of the map and having to go ALL THE WAY BACK!!!! but when i failed it i just explored around where i failed so yeah old game great game even if youohhhhhhh my god this game has aged well wow im playing it on the ps4 and ohhhh my everything is great except when you fail a mission you stay where u failed it i don't mind if i have to restart the mission but failing it from the other side of the map and having to go ALL THE WAY BACK!!!! but when i failed it i just explored around where i failed so yeah old game great game even if you don't play story cheats are so funnnnnn Expand
  99. Jan 13, 2017
    One of the best videogames in history. Even today it is still playable and aged amazingly well. This game was such a mindblowing experience backthen which offered so much fun and the replayability is endless.
  100. Jan 26, 2017
    Great Game,Great Plot,Great Gameplay,Great Soundtrack.But some bad characters textures,graphics.
    Overall:A One of the Greatest of All Time,Because of funny dialogues,easter eggs.

#1 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The amount of things to do in the cities of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas is absolutely staggering... In my opinion there’s no excuse to not have a “save anywhere” feature included.
    San Andreas's chief advantage over "Vice City" is size. And for many players, that's good enough. But another group of fans will come to quietly understand that, at least for the time being, "Vice City" remains the high point of the GTA series.
    There's so much to do in this game that it's outside of my range of imagination to be able to picture me reaching a 100% complete. Unfathomable.