9.0

1. Sep 5, 2017
    ps4 compactble masterpiece running at 1080p 60fps in 2017 and its older then cod 4 and its still running smooth to this day best game in 2017 impressive
  2. Jul 23, 2017
    Was playing this game the other day and just couldn't help but be amazed at the amount of content it includes. The story by itself is amazing but the open world aspects are just so much fun! This game completely deserves every bit of praise that it has received.
  3. Jun 15, 2017
    Pros:
    Huge Map
    Great story about gang life that isn't whiny and annoying
    Customization is insane (customize CJ, clothes, vehicles)
    Amazing Soundtrack
    Lotta fun
    Cons:
    Dated Graphics (duh)
    Clunky Controls (kinda)
  4. Jun 8, 2017
    Grand Tine Auto San Andreas is a game not in need of introduction. This is the best-selling game on PlayStation 2 and everyone knows that this game is just one of the best games of all time.
  5. Jun 5, 2017
    Excellent game. Was groundbreaking on so many levels when it came out. The 90s gangster vibe is spot on. The voice acting is good. The game play is fantastic. The only point taken off is for plot, great plot but it's nothing to write home about. I absolutely love the gang war stuff. Spent hours running around and taking over areas. Would recommend.
  6. Apr 16, 2017
    It has it's flaws, but GTA: SA is by far one of the greatest of its kind, even put up against the latest games in the series. It has its own unique charm that Rockstar perfected.
    Great characters, great story, great game.
  7. Mar 9, 2017
    Great atmosphere, story, music, big map with variety of landscapes. Very well made characters and quite likable. Story based on real life events and blended in very well into this fictional world. Great content overall. The minus is the graphics because back then there were already open world games with better graphics. So we knew it's possible but rs decided to not invest much into it andGreat atmosphere, story, music, big map with variety of landscapes. Very well made characters and quite likable. Story based on real life events and blended in very well into this fictional world. Great content overall. The minus is the graphics because back then there were already open world games with better graphics. So we knew it's possible but rs decided to not invest much into it and tbh I doubt the people there knew what are they doing coding wise. Either way it's still a great game and quite enjoyable. For me the PS2 version had better sounding and atmosphere while the PC version was tech heavy back then and had tons of glitches and bugs. The tons and tons of mods are what kept this game alive for years so as the fanbase held multyplayer. Overall a really enjoyable good game. Expand
  8. Mar 6, 2017
    Undoubtedly one of the best games in history and the best game of ps2 for my opinion is a game of 10 from its great history, characters, thematic, atmosphere and an incredibly good living city.

Recommended 10/10 best ps2 game
  9. Mar 6, 2017
    San Andreas follows the trend of 10/10 releases from Rockstar. This game was the biggest to date when it released and easily one of the best games on the system. A must play game.
  10. Jan 28, 2017
    MASTERPIECE GAME OFF ALL TIME. If you have PS 2 then you must had played this game.

-Youu can swim !
    - you can get fat or skinny
    - You can change hair style

THEBEST
  11. Jan 26, 2017
    Great Game,Great Plot,Great Gameplay,Great Soundtrack.But some bad characters textures,graphics.
    Overall:A One of the Greatest of All Time,Because of funny dialogues,easter eggs.
  12. Jan 13, 2017
    One of the best videogames in history. Even today it is still playable and aged amazingly well. This game was such a mindblowing experience backthen which offered so much fun and the replayability is endless.
  13. Jan 4, 2017
    ohhhhhhh my god this game has aged well wow im playing it on the ps4 and ohhhh my everything is great except when you fail a mission you stay where u failed it i don't mind if i have to restart the mission but failing it from the other side of the map and having to go ALL THE WAY BACK!!!! but when i failed it i just explored around where i failed so yeah old game great game even if youohhhhhhh my god this game has aged well wow im playing it on the ps4 and ohhhh my everything is great except when you fail a mission you stay where u failed it i don't mind if i have to restart the mission but failing it from the other side of the map and having to go ALL THE WAY BACK!!!! but when i failed it i just explored around where i failed so yeah old game great game even if you don't play story cheats are so funnnnnn Expand
  14. Jan 3, 2017
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ou apenas GTA San Andreas, é sem duvidas um dos jogos mais emblematico do playstation 2, sem falar que é um dos jogos mais importantes da historia, influenciou muitos games, tem um boa historia, tem um bom personagem que é o CJ, que para muito é o melhor da franquia (eu particulamente prefiro o Trevor), tem um excelente trilha sonora, um mapa gigantesco,Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ou apenas GTA San Andreas, é sem duvidas um dos jogos mais emblematico do playstation 2, sem falar que é um dos jogos mais importantes da historia, influenciou muitos games, tem um boa historia, tem um bom personagem que é o CJ, que para muito é o melhor da franquia (eu particulamente prefiro o Trevor), tem um excelente trilha sonora, um mapa gigantesco, grafico bons para a época, muitas coisas para fazer, dava para jogar de 2 offline, fazer muito zueira no game, muitos carros para usar, motos e etc, missoes memoraveis, é um jogo inesquecivel, mesmo com alguns problemas, eu ainda acho 3 terceiro melhor da franquia GTA ( eu acho GTA 2 e GTA 5 os melhores). Nota 9.5 Expand
  15. Dec 1, 2016
    my all time favorite gta game on ps2 great story a lot of challaging missions music is fantastic. this game deserves its review no wonder this is the best selling game on ps2
  16. Oct 25, 2016
    Best Grand Theft Auto and best game ever made in my small humble opinion, its that bloody good ! Best missions and most memorable characters. Theres just so many things right about this game. R*'s 1 and only true masterpiece. Grove St 4 LIFE !
  17. Sep 12, 2016
    Um dos melhores jogos do ps2, unico defeito é o enredo meio confuso, a historia do game, porem a jogabilidade e a trilha sonora sao otimas, um jogo onde vc escolhe ate estações de radio pra ouvir e muito bom mesmo.
  18. Aug 10, 2016
    Understandable , entertaining and epic , the playability of the game is very good , history, game modes , characters, I especially like "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas " and everyone has enjoyed , and surely you you will love.
  19. Jul 29, 2016
    gran juego uno de mi infancia vale la pena enserio jugabilidad grande lo malo los mapas de la venturas los santos y san fierro son muy pequeños la historia muy grande
  20. Jul 22, 2016
    This is one of my favourite GTA game in the series beside GTA 5. The graphics on my iPad are great for a game from 2004. I'm a huge fan of the GTA series owning GTA LCS, GTA SA, GTA 4 and GTA 5.
  21. Jul 22, 2016
    awesome masterpeice i think it is the best game of all time in the best video gaming franchise it is on a lot of systems best gaming story awesome missons nice open world citites i hope they make a sequal and countine the story and a prequel
  22. Jun 19, 2016
    Ninguém nunca vai encontrar outro jogo de PS2 tão grande, envolvente e divertido. Isso, senhoras e senhores, é o significado de estar a frente de sua geração.
    Esse jogo ganha com facilidade a posição de melhor jogo da 6 geração.
  23. May 22, 2016
    One my favourite ps2 games. Story, missions, cities, cars, weapons, cheats... everything is perfect The only bad is graphics, pc version has better graphics.
  24. May 21, 2016
    This is best Game on GTA Series and best PS2 Game . On Android and Ios this game deserves 9/10 , but on PS2 and PC this game deserves 10/10 . This game was born in 2005 and this game is very amazing game for 2005 . This game has got normal graphics for 2005 and amazing storyline . This game even better than Grand Theft Auto 5 and in this game city as in GTA 5 . Very good game . 10/10 .
  25. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  26. Feb 14, 2016
    An all around bloodbath of carnage, dirty deeds, and heinous acts, and an absolute masterpiece all at the same time. Goes down in my books as one of my top 10 games of all-time.
  27. Nov 19, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Wow, it has been a long time since it came out. GTA SA has the best environment across the GTA series. The storyline is beatifully fracted. The easter eggs, horse shoes and gang wars all give a big bonus on the entire playtime. Theres also a Co-Op mode, but it isnt very good. First off, its hidden, you dont even know there is a Co-Op mode unless you happen toGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Wow, it has been a long time since it came out. GTA SA has the best environment across the GTA series. The storyline is beatifully fracted. The easter eggs, horse shoes and gang wars all give a big bonus on the entire playtime. Theres also a Co-Op mode, but it isnt very good. First off, its hidden, you dont even know there is a Co-Op mode unless you happen to find it, and second off, its not splitscreen, and you really need splitscreen on it. The customability is off the charts, you can customise your character, your car and buy houses. And that was off the charts back in 2004. But now that GTA IV and GTA V have came out, should you buy GTA SA? Well if you have never played this game and you are coming from GTA V to GTA SA, then you will propably not like it, but you should still try. Expand
  28. Nov 11, 2015
    melhor jogo da historia pro melhor console da historia,na época em que gráfico não importava e sim a diversão,que nesse jogo tem garantidas centenas de horas de diversão.
  29. Oct 3, 2015
    Este juego nunca pasara al olvido, es algo fascinante, la historia es demasiado increíble ademas de muy larga y fascinante, se ven pocos juegos como este porque es demasiado completo. Es demasiado realista en cuanto a jugabilidad, los gráficos eran buenos para la época (2004) el sonido excelente y muy innovador.
  30. Sep 30, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto is simply the best game series i have ever played and GTA San Andreas is the best GTA on the PS2.

GTA San Andreas improved on its already very entertaining predecessor GTA Vice City with adding the possibility for your character to swim and climb, better camera angles and shooting mechanics, a bigger world but most of all: finally a multi-player mode! What can be

What can be more fun than causing havoc in an open game world on foot, in cars, boats and planes doing dangerous stunts, shooting and blowing up stuff and escaping the police? Right, doing all that with a friend.

I can't rate GTA San Andreas any lower than 10 out of 10. This is without a doubt the best game on the PS2.
  31. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This Is One Of My Favourite Games Of All Time, It Really Captured Los Angeles, And The California Area I Reckon, The Gameplay Was Awesome And The Story Surpasses Any Other Game Made During It's Time, 10/10 Yes Grove Street For Life. Expand
  32. Aug 4, 2015
    This is the best game I've ever played, in 15+ years of gaming. This game had something that new games lack and that is the total feeling of being in the hands of the developers, in their world, in their story, in their imagination. Every single thing in the game is a brand new experience that you take in captivated and unknowing of how the situation will turn out. And it is all fun andThis is the best game I've ever played, in 15+ years of gaming. This game had something that new games lack and that is the total feeling of being in the hands of the developers, in their world, in their story, in their imagination. Every single thing in the game is a brand new experience that you take in captivated and unknowing of how the situation will turn out. And it is all fun and entertaining, the exact point of it all in the first place. Expand
  33. Jun 17, 2015
    O melhor game que Rockstar Investiu dando todo esse Sucesso , uma coisa FODASE a mídia , o jogo tem elenco pra dar e sobrar mano , ROCKSTAR Parabéns pela Obra
  34. Jun 7, 2015
    This game is a true open world adventure. Filled with side quests and things to do it never is a bore. The story is interesting and takes place 5 years after Gta 3, the graphics are not good anymore and there are some minor flaws such as: Hovering dead bodies, pop in, and minor glitches. The story is full of betrayal and you must pick sides. The modding capablity is great on pc , with tonsThis game is a true open world adventure. Filled with side quests and things to do it never is a bore. The story is interesting and takes place 5 years after Gta 3, the graphics are not good anymore and there are some minor flaws such as: Hovering dead bodies, pop in, and minor glitches. The story is full of betrayal and you must pick sides. The modding capablity is great on pc , with tons of cool mods to get. It's a really good game and stands to the test of time gameplay wise. Car driving does somewhat feel shallow, and not good. The game itself has really interesting characters which you begin to learn their back story during part of the game. The AI in this games does feel somewhat dumbed down compared to newer games. It still a must own title for ps2,pc,and xbox. For all players alike, once you get over these issues its a fun ride from there. The game is a total must buy! Expand
  35. May 11, 2015
  36. Apr 29, 2015
    There is no game that can represent today's social reality of Western civilization, as GTA San Andreas has been able to do. I remember very well when this game came out: everyone talked about it, everyone praised it, everyone wanted it, and everyone had it. Many players had appreciated San Andreas because you could do what you wanted and because it was full of cheats. I agree about theThere is no game that can represent today's social reality of Western civilization, as GTA San Andreas has been able to do. I remember very well when this game came out: everyone talked about it, everyone praised it, everyone wanted it, and everyone had it. Many players had appreciated San Andreas because you could do what you wanted and because it was full of cheats. I agree about the freedom the game give you, and yes, cheats were really beautiful and fun.

But what lies beneath San Andreas is something much deeper and bigger. The setting was magnificent, set in the fictional state of San Andreas. Not to mention the historical context of the early 90s (it was set in 1992), with a fantastic background of uses and costumes, such as music, vehicles, weapons and clothes of that time. The plot was magnificent, rich in actuality as gang warfare, drugs, corruption, shootouts, bank robberies and even more that slowly drag the player down to the slums of the 90s. Among other things, the plot was rooted upon real events as the "East Coast-West Coast hip hop rivalry" and the "Rampart scandal". Things that still today have their weight on culture and on contemporary history.

The gameplay of San Andreas was great: you could do whatever you wanted, right from the start. You could go where you wanted, and turn around the entire map, which was also quite large. You had to eat and drink, or you could go to the gym, or you could gamble, or you could have a girlfriend, or you could kill anyone you wanted also. You could change your clothes and also (and this is not possible in other GTA games) change your appearance, become leaner, more fat, more muscular. You could develop your skills with weapons or driving vehicles. Indeed, from a point of view of gameplay, San Andreas is the deeper and complete chapter of the entire serie, and it felt just like a real rpg-game.

The graphics of San Andreas was not as beautiful as God of War and Metal Gear Solid, however, was more than acceptable and some views as the one of Vinewood were really fascinating.

What else to say? Nothing, except that I recommend this game to anyone, and I consider him a true timeless masterpiece and an important legacy of the early 2000s. Many say that Grand Theft Auto is too violent or that it ruins young minds. I simply say that they should not criticize what they can not understand.
  37. Apr 20, 2015
    One of the best Grand Theft Auto games, also one of the Best Play Station 2 games.... This game was our childhood for most of us... Great game, awesome game...
  38. Apr 16, 2015
    Also just cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i can
  39. Apr 8, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is the best of the series 4 me with awesome story line great game play and RPG elements mixing it up, Jet packs and bicycles, horse racing and girlfriends, **** and Drugs, strippers and Gambling Yep this games a must. Love gangster territory take overs and the Leveling up system for weapons and your guy.

Great Game play,
    Awesome RPG elements ,
    Hilarious story line ,
    Beautiful Open world.
  40. Jan 5, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best GTA game I`ve experienced after GTA 5. What sets it apart from other GTA games for me is the gang wars where you take over territories which provide a lot of entertainment outside of missions and the ability to customise vehicles and your character Expand
  41. Jan 1, 2015
    This is the best GTA out of all of them, great story, great gameplay and still enjoyable 10 years later. A must have if you can get your hands on it.You play as CJ a small time gangster in a small time gang called grove street families. You have to play this a least once before you die it's a classic.
  42. Dec 2, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is everything you want in a GTA game. Easily one of the best games of it's generation, and maybe even the generations to follow.
  43. Nov 22, 2014
    okay... this game is so good!!! this was the first GTA Game i ever played. I never stopped loving this game i STILL love it!!! well... i can't really say anything else!!! i mean... we all know why this game is god-like and there's no point in me accentuate it any longer!!!
  44. Oct 19, 2014
    Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are allFive years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets. Expand
  45. Oct 5, 2014
    He to me is one of the best games ever made! is perfect! a huge map to explore! a great story! rather that it is a game Sensational! A large amount of weapons! * - *, Good game? no, no, no, the game is not good, it is an AMAZING game!
  46. Sep 25, 2014
    San Andreas is Grand Theft Auto at its best, the perfect combination of freedom in a huge open-world game, a story full of surprises and own characteristics, making it unique, a map perfectly portrayed and a fluid and frantic gameplay makes Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas a masterpice in the open-world genre and in between all genres, 10/10 isn't to much? Well, just analyse how San AndreasSan Andreas is Grand Theft Auto at its best, the perfect combination of freedom in a huge open-world game, a story full of surprises and own characteristics, making it unique, a map perfectly portrayed and a fluid and frantic gameplay makes Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas a masterpice in the open-world genre and in between all genres, 10/10 isn't to much? Well, just analyse how San Andreas is important for the gaming industry and then tell me, is 10/10 worth? I guess the answer is yes. Expand
  47. Sep 12, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I don't really hand out 10s, but this game deserves it.
    3 cities, (Los Santos, San Ferrio, and Las Vanterusas) really they really captured the state of California. And Rockstar Games did it in 13.9 square miles. That's small, however the destiny makes it feel massive. The drawn distance did really ruin the experience though. The gang mechanics were sort of spot on (Had it's flaws) but it's a game from 2004, so I'm not complaining. The customization was taken to the next level. No GTA so far has been able to match the customization of San Andreas. From weight lifting, to abilties, to gaining weight losing weight, to learning new fighting styles, to customizing your car, different types of clothing, etc. I would say the customization was the best part of the gang. It sets in 1992 Carl Johnson coming home from Liberty City, to bury his mother and no one really wanted him to be there really captured the moment. When his brother Sweet went to jail, and he was ran out of LOs Santos he went all over the state to get him out and kill Officer 10 penny, and his friends that betrayed him. It has it's cons, but that doesn't matter the games great.
  48. Sep 12, 2014
    Easily one of the best Grand Theft Auto games ever made, there are lots of fun things to do IN THE HOLE San Andreas area and who doesn't love the main character CJ, he is a gangster. But more of a down to earth gangster, and who doesn't like flying around in a Jet pack.
  49. Jul 24, 2014
    The best game on the Playstation 2 for me, a all time classic and a very special memory of my childhood, sure the graphics look dated now and there are probably some flaws in game but at the time it was special, it was brilliant and it made the way for all the great games to follow, and one thing is for sure, the grand theft auto series wouldnt be as good as it is now without San andreas.
  50. Jul 17, 2014
    Wow just wow....this game was probably the most legendary game of all time and the cheats were insanely fun I was STILL playing gta :San Andreas when GTA IV came out you can't say you've lived until you've played this game
  51. Jul 2, 2014
    GTA: San Andreas - Well, it is a long I played this game for the first time, yea, it's already 10 years. I completed this game 3 times(that's not much, but it's enough), I play this game even now sometimes, mostly multiplayer, so you probably already guess it's not a common game for me.
    It's the best game I have ever played.
    The story, the gameplay, the graphics, well I shouldn't talk
    It's the best game I have ever played.

The story, the gameplay, the graphics, well I shouldn't talk about the graphics since it's 10 years old game, but they are definitely not boring, everything's so clear and nice. Since it's an open-world game you may travel through cities, farms, forests, deserts, and you enjoy it again and again.

You are a bad gangster and you kill another bad gangsters, just what's the whole GTA series about. You will definitely enjoy the game even now.

10/10 Best Game EVER
  52. Jun 1, 2014
    I´ve been playing this game since it came out (and this is 2014), and guess what? Still playing it. The game is a legend. Even some books (all kind of) refers to them. This game is a game, that probably started the (WHOLE) thing with being interested in making RPG Games like this. Everytime im playing this, im always think "Sigh.. Where are all the good GTA Games like this anymore?" AndI´ve been playing this game since it came out (and this is 2014), and guess what? Still playing it. The game is a legend. Even some books (all kind of) refers to them. This game is a game, that probably started the (WHOLE) thing with being interested in making RPG Games like this. Everytime im playing this, im always think "Sigh.. Where are all the good GTA Games like this anymore?" And this game, even if it´s 10 years old, it still beats GTA V. Expand
  53. May 20, 2014
    The game's content defined glory to it's name; about a 100 mission's to beat with free roaming in a huge map with few loadings plus like 10 more mini games including a multi-player for the first time in the franchise. But the bad thing about the missions is that some of them are not memorable enough to play it again which is a downside from the negative reviews i see from the users. TheThe game's content defined glory to it's name; about a 100 mission's to beat with free roaming in a huge map with few loadings plus like 10 more mini games including a multi-player for the first time in the franchise. But the bad thing about the missions is that some of them are not memorable enough to play it again which is a downside from the negative reviews i see from the users. The coolest thing about the game it's controlling your gangs territory from other gangs until you wipe them all out I wish this was more implemented for the missions but it didn't. The graphics was close to perfect except the hand and mouth animation and the missing climbing animation but everything else is better than vice city except comedy. So I gave it a 8.8 out of 10. Expand
  54. Mar 24, 2014
    GTA:SA Is massive, there's so much content. The PS2 shouldn't have been able to run this game, Rockstar Games are wizards. The XBOX/PC version is probably better, but the PS2 being able to play this beast is more impressive.
  55. Feb 4, 2014
    Mas de 100 niveles, por lo menos unas 60 horas, una ciudad fantastica, una historia que a pesar de no ser tan grandiosa como el Vice City, se recompensa con sus personajes, la gran variedad de opciones que te da el juego, es sin duda el GTA que marco un antes y un despues.
  56. Jan 1, 2014
    To this day GTA San Andreas is one of the best videogames ever made. It's extremely memorable, endlessly enjoyable and has the best radio in GTA ever!. You definitely have to play this before you die.
  57. Dec 26, 2013
    Another fun game from Rockstar. Unlike its predecessors, GTA: SA has new features and a larger map. You can exercise and date girls. This game includes 3 different cities with different things. This game is worth buying, and it is one of the greatest games of all time.
  58. Dec 13, 2013
    Well,what can i say about this game
    ITS F***ing Amazing!!
    the plot is awesome,the gameplay is ok
    the graphics are...meh,they could be better
    but the world of san andreas was impressive in his moment
    San Andreas Rules!!
  59. Nov 10, 2013
    Really really fun...Hours after hours playing. I especially love those mini-games. Like finish the fireman task and get immunity to fire! Awesome! Like A GOD! :p
  60. Oct 31, 2013
    this is absolutely one of the best games ever made for ps2,it is by far the biggest gta series game ever made so far and it's the biggest and better gta for ps2.
  61. Oct 5, 2013
    sniff sniff... memories...
    you can do anything. You can be a gangsta. Be a terrorist. Be a psycho. Be a thief. Be ANYTHING.
    JUST FRIGGIN LOVE THIS GAME!!!!! AND YOU CAN REALLY SWIM!!!! YAY!!!!
  62. Oct 5, 2013
    Good game. the missions can get bit repetative but other than that it is very good. there is lots to do. increase certain stats and you can fly planes.
  63. Sep 30, 2013
    Really nice open world with a lot of side missions to partake in. This game has a great sound track and very good voice acting. If you haven't played it by now, do yourself and favor and pick it up and experience this game.
  64. Sep 29, 2013
    Lo inmejorable ha sido mejorado en este increíble y un de mis juegos favoritos de todos los tiempos y de muchos también: "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" es uno de los videojuegos más impresionantes de todos los tiempos, Rockstar se lució como ninguna otra compañía: gráficos mejorados e impresionantes, mejor jugabilidad, impresionante mapa (que es gigante) y puedes hacer cualquier variedadLo inmejorable ha sido mejorado en este increíble y un de mis juegos favoritos de todos los tiempos y de muchos también: "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" es uno de los videojuegos más impresionantes de todos los tiempos, Rockstar se lució como ninguna otra compañía: gráficos mejorados e impresionantes, mejor jugabilidad, impresionante mapa (que es gigante) y puedes hacer cualquier variedad en ese estado que abarca Los Santos, San Fierro y Las Venturas. San Andreas es pura pasión y llorarás de la majestuosidad de este tan deseado videojuego. Expand
  65. Sep 5, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto games have always been held in high regard by the majority of gamers. Most of humanity is easily accused of mob mentality when it comes to these games, and especially when it comes to GTA: San Andreas. This game is absolutely astonishing, from great voice acting to the multitude of mechanics. I only have two criticisms: the textures which... aren't brilliant, and the factGrand Theft Auto games have always been held in high regard by the majority of gamers. Most of humanity is easily accused of mob mentality when it comes to these games, and especially when it comes to GTA: San Andreas. This game is absolutely astonishing, from great voice acting to the multitude of mechanics. I only have two criticisms: the textures which... aren't brilliant, and the fact that you can't go into free aim on this version without finger gymnastics. Expand
  66. Aug 10, 2013
    I'm shocked that anyone can give this game a negative score. I've been gaming since gaming began, and let me tell you, this is the best game ever created, a true masterpiece. Playing this over Christmas 2004 was my fondest ever gaming memory, it was just so so cool and a memory i will always treasure dearly. I still fire it up from time to time 9yrs on, it never gets old!
  67. Aug 1, 2013
    La mejor versión de GTA, por lejos. Emocionante, cambiante, tirante y divertida. Sobre la amistad, las traiciones, la vida del pandillero. Excelente!!
  68. ERB
    Jul 29, 2013
    This is far the best PS2 game I have ever played.
  69. Jul 6, 2013
    GTA San Andreas is a masterpiece, I can easily say it is the best game I have ever played. If you have not played this game you must try it. Below I list why I would highly recommend this game.

Story: This game has a huge and interesting story with excellent voice acting from some famous actors It also has great humour and shocking plot twists. Music: The music selection is excellent

Music: The music selection is excellent with amazing music from all genres but specificity 90s gangster rap.

Gameplay: This is the biggest reason San Andreas is so highly rated, you will never get bored because the story missions never feel repetitive or boring and it includes a huge list of side activities which I cannot list in this review because their is just too much content in this game.
  70. Jul 5, 2013
    It's the best game in the series, there are lots of activities to do, though CJ is not as convincing as Niko, San Andreas proves to be better than GTA IV. A fascinating story with three huge cities and vast rural areas, solid gameplay, variety of vehicles and transportation, the player can travel on foot, by car or by plane and by boat. Immense missions that are not repetitive andIt's the best game in the series, there are lots of activities to do, though CJ is not as convincing as Niko, San Andreas proves to be better than GTA IV. A fascinating story with three huge cities and vast rural areas, solid gameplay, variety of vehicles and transportation, the player can travel on foot, by car or by plane and by boat. Immense missions that are not repetitive and impressive cast with excellent graphics for the PS2, and a spectacular voice acting. San Andreas is one of the greatest games of its generation. Expand
  71. Jul 3, 2013
  72. Jun 19, 2013
    This game is perfection and my favorite ps2 game. The multiplayer, the free roam and the story made me spent so many hours of fun in this game, and now i still play it and love it. You could do everything like doing a tattoo or changing your hair style. Having a gang and the cheat codes where also some of the factors for this perfect game. How to describe this game by words, good actionThis game is perfection and my favorite ps2 game. The multiplayer, the free roam and the story made me spent so many hours of fun in this game, and now i still play it and love it. You could do everything like doing a tattoo or changing your hair style. Having a gang and the cheat codes where also some of the factors for this perfect game. How to describe this game by words, good action and great gameplay made this so fun and enjoyable to play to everyone and it's easy to see why everyone love this GTA game in particular. The city was so big and interesting to explore and you just couldn't get enough of it! Expand
  73. Jun 19, 2013
    Wonderful game from start to finish. Great characters, story, controls, graphics, everything about this game is wonderful. Easily the best game ever made on the PS2. Wish Rockstart would up the graphics to release on PSN, but again, best game ever made on PS2.
  74. Jun 5, 2013
    Not only the, besT PS 2 game. Its the best gamr ever. Gta iv was a setback. San andreas is gonna be remember forever.....foreals no Denning it..best story in gta
  75. May 16, 2013
    One of my favourite games.Very fun to drive around and explore since the map is so large. The voice acting story and soundtrack are good However, the shooting mechanics are the worst I have ever seen. It's almost impossible to hit someone.best gta game ever.
  76. Apr 22, 2013
    This game in my opinion is R* BEST WORK. The amount of things you can do in this game is phenomenal. There is just so much replay value in this game. If tired of missions, ride in a tank blowing stuff up. Tired of riding tanks, take to the air.

R* has taken the best of GTA3 and VC to make one of the best games of all time.
  77. Jan 2, 2013
    GTA SAN ANDREAS is my fave GTA game in the series and i'll tell you why. San Andreas takes GTA to a whole new level you can play basketball, go the gym, get new clothes, skydive, go into the mountains and it really steps it up in every way possible the graphics seem better than Vice City but the whole gameplay and activitys and the map is larger, almost everything is great. The badGTA SAN ANDREAS is my fave GTA game in the series and i'll tell you why. San Andreas takes GTA to a whole new level you can play basketball, go the gym, get new clothes, skydive, go into the mountains and it really steps it up in every way possible the graphics seem better than Vice City but the whole gameplay and activitys and the map is larger, almost everything is great. The bad things are the missions they are really screwed up! like there is this one mission where you shoot down these mini airplanes with a minigun, or something like that. GTA SAN ANDREAS IS A MASTERPIECE!!! Expand
  78. Dec 29, 2012
    This game is the best PS2 game ever. Cut-scenes are really good and the graphics are absolutely beautiful. All the other PS2 games look like old and classic, though it still not as good as Liberty City on the PSP it has to be the best PS2 game of all time.
  79. Dec 16, 2012
    I wished the Hot Coffee mod still be in the game. Sex sells. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is one of the my favorite games before Saint's Row and Sleeping Dogs. But I wished Samuel L. Jackson (a.k.a CJ) could've kill every cop and says "F**k the Police!" Even if activist Jack Thompson was in a GTA video game, he wouldn't mind playing it with his kids. It's like having your own personalI wished the Hot Coffee mod still be in the game. Sex sells. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is one of the my favorite games before Saint's Row and Sleeping Dogs. But I wished Samuel L. Jackson (a.k.a CJ) could've kill every cop and says "F**k the Police!" Even if activist Jack Thompson was in a GTA video game, he wouldn't mind playing it with his kids. It's like having your own personal playground having fun go to the TV, put on the PS2 system, and can't go to sleep because you're watching porn movies than playing San Andreas. Controversial or not, I'm still hooked on Grand Theft Auto. I'm thinking a remake? Expand
  80. Dec 12, 2012
    San Andreas has been my greatest game of all time. I got it when it came out on the PS2 and since then I have bought a copy for PC and Xbox. Sure the 2 player on the PS2 is rubbish because you have a certain range for both people to be in. But it does have a good story line with interesting missions like one day I just couldn't stop playing. But it all pays off once you finish theSan Andreas has been my greatest game of all time. I got it when it came out on the PS2 and since then I have bought a copy for PC and Xbox. Sure the 2 player on the PS2 is rubbish because you have a certain range for both people to be in. But it does have a good story line with interesting missions like one day I just couldn't stop playing. But it all pays off once you finish the story so then you can play around with evrything. Expand
  81. Dec 4, 2012
    GRAND THEFT **** AUTO: SAN ADNREAS, **** Yeah! It's awesome in so many ways. I could tell you all day about all the great things in this game. It made me glad to play games and not go out and hang with friends.
  82. Nov 21, 2012
    San Andreas is a good game, there's no doubt about it. But it was a re-used formula which was becoming outdated. All you haters can be repulsed by GTA IV's realism and actual meaning, but San Andreas' shallow Ganglang message is no comparison. Its poor physics and odd characters are so unreal that it really can take you out of the game - but Vice City was still good. There's a differenceSan Andreas is a good game, there's no doubt about it. But it was a re-used formula which was becoming outdated. All you haters can be repulsed by GTA IV's realism and actual meaning, but San Andreas' shallow Ganglang message is no comparison. Its poor physics and odd characters are so unreal that it really can take you out of the game - but Vice City was still good. There's a difference between outright Saints Row-esque stupidity and crazy fun which has its limits. Expand
  83. Nov 9, 2012
    The best GTA game yet to be made. One of the best games ever made. The gameplay is polished to the point that its a huge step up from Vice City. You must play it!!!
  84. Sep 5, 2012
    All around a sick game I just would rather play it on the PC. I did own San Andreas for PS2 as it was my only option, and I'd say the big downfall besides graphics is load time. This game is massive though, and so large that it is one of the few games I've owned and not completed. At release this was the best GTA available, the graphics and gameplay were improved over Vice City. I doAll around a sick game I just would rather play it on the PC. I did own San Andreas for PS2 as it was my only option, and I'd say the big downfall besides graphics is load time. This game is massive though, and so large that it is one of the few games I've owned and not completed. At release this was the best GTA available, the graphics and gameplay were improved over Vice City. I do recommend though that you experience the Grand Theft Auto series on your PC if possible, but you do need a kick ass machine. I currently use a GeForce 670 SLI and no joke I still get minor frame rate issues with GTA 4. Expand
  85. Aug 29, 2012
    God, what a great game! One of the games with the most replay value I've ever played. Just driving around San Andreas on a stolen car feels better than most racing games. The graphics were great for its time. The game starts slow, but when it picks up, you go through the craziest and greatest missions ever, one of which involves jumping from a moving plane to another and getting insideGod, what a great game! One of the games with the most replay value I've ever played. Just driving around San Andreas on a stolen car feels better than most racing games. The graphics were great for its time. The game starts slow, but when it picks up, you go through the craziest and greatest missions ever, one of which involves jumping from a moving plane to another and getting inside it to kill some people. The shooting mechanics borrow from the Z-targeting introduced in Ocarina of Time, so you know they're great. Overall, great game. Worth every penny and even more. Expand
  86. Aug 14, 2012
    A huge success, and a flawless sandbox game. It impressed me of It's outstanding story, addictive gameplay and kick-ass characters. San Andreas It's a special game, that I will remind it for years. 97 out of 100
  87. Aug 8, 2012
    I absolutely LOVED this game, it was my favorite game around this time, I couldn't get enough of it, the story was great and some of the character interaction was hilarious, not to mention the crazy action you can get yourself into, the controls were easy and the tutorials helped very much with being able to play the game well, and your way, it included mini-games that were also very fun,I absolutely LOVED this game, it was my favorite game around this time, I couldn't get enough of it, the story was great and some of the character interaction was hilarious, not to mention the crazy action you can get yourself into, the controls were easy and the tutorials helped very much with being able to play the game well, and your way, it included mini-games that were also very fun, plus, its fun to mess about with tons of cheats. Expand
  88. Aug 2, 2012
    Good game, it does get challenging if you don't use cheats. Awesome soundtrack on Playback FM and Radio Los Santos, I hate other stations. Gguns too. But I had to take off 2 points due to the gameplay getting unrealistic sometimes like killing another gang 55 on 1-5 or something like that.
  89. Jul 16, 2012
    For me this is by far the best GTA game (yes, better than GTA IV) because there is so much to do. First off, you start in the city Los Santos, based on LA, then You move to San Fierro, based on San Fransisco, then You end up in Las Venturas, based on Vegas. Each of these cities are very discinct form each other and all have interesting things to do. Moving on, the music is VERY top notchFor me this is by far the best GTA game (yes, better than GTA IV) because there is so much to do. First off, you start in the city Los Santos, based on LA, then You move to San Fierro, based on San Fransisco, then You end up in Las Venturas, based on Vegas. Each of these cities are very discinct form each other and all have interesting things to do. Moving on, the music is VERY top notch in this game. You get things from Eazy E to Soundgarden. The voice acting is superb too. I won't get into story though, due to spoilers. Overall, this is the best in the series and a MUST for anyone who actually still owns a PS2! Expand
  90. Jun 6, 2012
    When i played a while ago, im not stopping. A great GTA game with top-tier graphics and a great gameplay system, this is a must buy for all fans......
  91. May 27, 2012
    Not a best game in GTA .. but Best game in history of R* .. Seriously .. Hat's Off R* North .. u r my dream Company . Lovable game ....... 1000000000000000000000000000 likes for game
  92. May 26, 2012
    As a fan of the grand theft auto series since the first and original gta game was released back in 1997, this is by far, and even by todays standard, the most ambitious game I ever have played. I would give this game a higher score than GTA IV. Replay value is extremely high and the games strong sides definitely makes its shortcomings stand in a dark corner, forgotten.
  93. May 19, 2012
    Awards: The Best Game of 2004, The Best Sandbox Game of 2004, The Best Single Player Experience of 2004 . The best selling game of PS2 is even one of the best game ever. GTA San Andreas is an open world game, that deserves the place for one of the best GTA ever. Story with gangsters never been so awesome, and the gameplay is a terrific sandbox. This game is even drama, because of theAwards: The Best Game of 2004, The Best Sandbox Game of 2004, The Best Single Player Experience of 2004 . The best selling game of PS2 is even one of the best game ever. GTA San Andreas is an open world game, that deserves the place for one of the best GTA ever. Story with gangsters never been so awesome, and the gameplay is a terrific sandbox. This game is even drama, because of the murder of CJ's mothers, and some secrets. It haves some cool extras: drive an transportation airplane, a huge beautiful world, new weapons etc. This game is almost perfect! (9.8) Expand
  94. May 12, 2012
    I suggest getting GTA:SA on PC, because you can play massively multiplayer online!!!
    I remember those old PS2 days, it really brings back my memories! The gameplay and story is more than just awesome, it will also blows your mind that how awesome this game is!!! If you haven't played GTA:SA, try it! Youâ
  95. Apr 4, 2012
    A perfect game? I'd say so. A great world with a lot of variety, a good story, good characters and an *amazing* soundtrack.

Fun easter eggs, typical GTA-humour, fairly deep character customization, the many vehicles and weapons, and the many activities will keep you coming back for more.
  96. Mar 14, 2012
    This is the best GTA game so far and no other has beat it. I love this game, and it loves me back. We like to cuddle and touch each other in the wrong places, we smell each others bawls, we suck each other, OMG! But really, this games awesome.
  97. Mar 10, 2012
    A Really Great Game Who Anyone Whos Enjoys Killing, Violence, Blood, Drugs, Guns, This Will Definitive Work For Them. I Think This Game Is Absolutely Fantastic.
  98. Nov 25, 2011
    Missions, side missions, taxi missions, paramedic missions, vigilante missions, freighting, courier missions, tags to spray, snapshots to take, horseshoes to find, oysters to find, gang territories, shops, unique jumps, clothing choices, gym workouts, girlfriends, guns, safehouses, casinos, a HUGE map, and, of course, whatever the heck you want!! My favorite video game of all time, by far...
  99. Nov 19, 2011
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a great game, a game most definately worth playing for it is just that great. San Andreas is perhaps the second best game in the GTA series, second only to GTA IV. The plot is very well told and interesting and the freedom that you have in San Andreas is flat out amazing. The graphics are a little messy and not really all that great but that is nothingGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a great game, a game most definately worth playing for it is just that great. San Andreas is perhaps the second best game in the GTA series, second only to GTA IV. The plot is very well told and interesting and the freedom that you have in San Andreas is flat out amazing. The graphics are a little messy and not really all that great but that is nothing compared to the rest of the package. The controls are really good but the foot controls are kind of wierd, the gunplay is a little lose and it sucks that there is no cover system but this is all very minor compared to the rest of the game. The characters in San Andreas are all really robust and alive, each with their own qualities that makes them so special and the voice acting and sounds are top of the line well the guns sound more like paintball guns so that is dumb but again just a tiny insignificant error. Overall, San Andreas is a great game that does not dissapoint at all, it is a great GTA game worth your time and it is probably the best game on the PS2. Breakdown for "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas": Presentation: 9.5, Graphics: 8.5, Sounds: 9.7, Playability: 9.8, Lasting Appeal: 9.8. Verdict: 9.6 out of 10 "Amazing" Expand
  100. Nov 15, 2011
    Still the best gta to this date. GTA IV sucks compared to this and watch gta 5 suck compared to it also. Comparing GTA IV to SA is like comparing a potatoe to a computer. SA is a very very good game. So worth the 10 if you ask me. Im hoping R* does something good for its 10th ani unlike the crappy 10th ani for GTA 3 where all it got was ported to mobiles and not ps3. I love SA and stillStill the best gta to this date. GTA IV sucks compared to this and watch gta 5 suck compared to it also. Comparing GTA IV to SA is like comparing a potatoe to a computer. SA is a very very good game. So worth the 10 if you ask me. Im hoping R* does something good for its 10th ani unlike the crappy 10th ani for GTA 3 where all it got was ported to mobiles and not ps3. I love SA and still play it to this day. Who says classics are bad? Expand

#1 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The amount of things to do in the cities of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas is absolutely staggering... In my opinion there’s no excuse to not have a “save anywhere” feature included.
    San Andreas's chief advantage over "Vice City" is size. And for many players, that's good enough. But another group of fans will come to quietly understand that, at least for the time being, "Vice City" remains the high point of the GTA series.
    There's so much to do in this game that it's outside of my range of imagination to be able to picture me reaching a 100% complete. Unfathomable.