9.0

1. Jun 21, 2017
    Take Two and Rockstar threatened to sue a modder without good reason. This sort of toxic behavior should not be tolerated. Don't support them by giving them your money.
  2. Jun 15, 2017
    Pros:
    Huge Map
    Great story about gang life that isn't whiny and annoying
    Customization is insane (customize CJ, clothes, vehicles)
    Amazing Soundtrack
    Lotta fun
    Cons:
    Dated Graphics (duh)
    Clunky Controls (kinda)
  3. Jun 8, 2017
    Grand Tine Auto San Andreas is a game not in need of introduction. This is the best-selling game on PlayStation 2 and everyone knows that this game is just one of the best games of all time.
  4. Jun 5, 2017
    Excellent game. Was groundbreaking on so many levels when it came out. The 90s gangster vibe is spot on. The voice acting is good. The game play is fantastic. The only point taken off is for plot, great plot but it's nothing to write home about. I absolutely love the gang war stuff. Spent hours running around and taking over areas. Would recommend.
  5. May 21, 2017
    One of the most influential and overrated games of all time. Here is why:
    The graphics: GTA Vice City had the best looking graphics so far of the series. When this game came out, the character models and environment looked so ugly. The graphics were just terrible.
    One of the most influential and overrated games of all time. Here is why:
    The soundtrack: As much as I love this game, the soundtrack just couldn't match the perfection of Vice City. The best radio stations are K-DST, Radio Los Santos and Radio X. The rest are all disappointing.
    The sound is amazing. The voice acting is fantastic and comes from some of my favorite actors like Samuel L Jackson, James Woods and Peter Fonda.
    Great things about the game: The rpg elements in the game were fun for the most part, it had much more interact-ability than Vice City perhaps too much, it gave us the swim ability for the first time, better fighting mechanics, customization for cars and CJ, gang wars, burglaries, a plethora of mini games and side missions, importing cars, more property assets to buy and a LOT of collectibles to find.
    The combined world of Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro was amazing to explore and so cool. It captures the real world areas of Las Vegas, Los Angeles and California to perfection. The controls were clunky but were easy to use. The story is so good, you will want to play the game over and over like Vice City and GTA 3. The difficulty curve is better than GTA 3.

The things I can't stand about the game is the emphasis on collectibles to unlock weapons and money. The games before San Andreas did it way better by just having one main set of collectibles. The controls aren't great and the interactability with the environment and buying properties is very expensive, time consuming and tedious.

Overall it's a fantastic game but I love Vice City more.
  6. Apr 16, 2017
    It has it's flaws, but GTA: SA is by far one of the greatest of its kind, even put up against the latest games in the series. It has its own unique charm that Rockstar perfected.
    Great characters, great story, great game.
  7. Mar 9, 2017
    Great atmosphere, story, music, big map with variety of landscapes. Very well made characters and quite likable. Story based on real life events and blended in very well into this fictional world. Great content overall. The minus is the graphics because back then there were already open world games with better graphics. So we knew it's possible but rs decided to not invest much into it andGreat atmosphere, story, music, big map with variety of landscapes. Very well made characters and quite likable. Story based on real life events and blended in very well into this fictional world. Great content overall. The minus is the graphics because back then there were already open world games with better graphics. So we knew it's possible but rs decided to not invest much into it and tbh I doubt the people there knew what are they doing coding wise. Either way it's still a great game and quite enjoyable. For me the PS2 version had better sounding and atmosphere while the PC version was tech heavy back then and had tons of glitches and bugs. The tons and tons of mods are what kept this game alive for years so as the fanbase held multyplayer. Overall a really enjoyable good game. Expand
  8. Mar 6, 2017
    Undoubtedly one of the best games in history and the best game of ps2 for my opinion is a game of 10 from its great history, characters, thematic, atmosphere and an incredibly good living city.

Recommended 10/10 best ps2 game
  9. Mar 6, 2017
    San Andreas follows the trend of 10/10 releases from Rockstar. This game was the biggest to date when it released and easily one of the best games on the system. A must play game.
  10. Jan 28, 2017
    MASTERPIECE GAME OFF ALL TIME. If you have PS 2 then you must had played this game.

-Youu can swim !
    - you can get fat or skinny
    - You can change hair style

THEBEST
  11. Jan 26, 2017
    Great Game,Great Plot,Great Gameplay,Great Soundtrack.But some bad characters textures,graphics.
    Overall:A One of the Greatest of All Time,Because of funny dialogues,easter eggs.
  12. Jan 13, 2017
    One of the best videogames in history. Even today it is still playable and aged amazingly well. This game was such a mindblowing experience backthen which offered so much fun and the replayability is endless.
  13. Jan 4, 2017
    ohhhhhhh my god this game has aged well wow im playing it on the ps4 and ohhhh my everything is great except when you fail a mission you stay where u failed it i don't mind if i have to restart the mission but failing it from the other side of the map and having to go ALL THE WAY BACK!!!! but when i failed it i just explored around where i failed so yeah old game great game even if youohhhhhhh my god this game has aged well wow im playing it on the ps4 and ohhhh my everything is great except when you fail a mission you stay where u failed it i don't mind if i have to restart the mission but failing it from the other side of the map and having to go ALL THE WAY BACK!!!! but when i failed it i just explored around where i failed so yeah old game great game even if you don't play story cheats are so funnnnnn Expand
  14. Jan 3, 2017
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ou apenas GTA San Andreas, é sem duvidas um dos jogos mais emblematico do playstation 2, sem falar que é um dos jogos mais importantes da historia, influenciou muitos games, tem um boa historia, tem um bom personagem que é o CJ, que para muito é o melhor da franquia (eu particulamente prefiro o Trevor), tem um excelente trilha sonora, um mapa gigantesco,Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ou apenas GTA San Andreas, é sem duvidas um dos jogos mais emblematico do playstation 2, sem falar que é um dos jogos mais importantes da historia, influenciou muitos games, tem um boa historia, tem um bom personagem que é o CJ, que para muito é o melhor da franquia (eu particulamente prefiro o Trevor), tem um excelente trilha sonora, um mapa gigantesco, grafico bons para a época, muitas coisas para fazer, dava para jogar de 2 offline, fazer muito zueira no game, muitos carros para usar, motos e etc, missoes memoraveis, é um jogo inesquecivel, mesmo com alguns problemas, eu ainda acho 3 terceiro melhor da franquia GTA ( eu acho GTA 2 e GTA 5 os melhores). Nota 9.5 Expand
  15. Dec 1, 2016
    my all time favorite gta game on ps2 great story a lot of challaging missions music is fantastic. this game deserves its review no wonder this is the best selling game on ps2
  16. Oct 25, 2016
    Best Grand Theft Auto and best game ever made in my small humble opinion, its that bloody good ! Best missions and most memorable characters. Theres just so many things right about this game. R*'s 1 and only true masterpiece. Grove St 4 LIFE !
  17. Sep 12, 2016
    Um dos melhores jogos do ps2, unico defeito é o enredo meio confuso, a historia do game, porem a jogabilidade e a trilha sonora sao otimas, um jogo onde vc escolhe ate estações de radio pra ouvir e muito bom mesmo.
  18. Aug 10, 2016
    Understandable , entertaining and epic , the playability of the game is very good , history, game modes , characters, I especially like "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas " and everyone has enjoyed , and surely you you will love.
  19. Jul 29, 2016
    gran juego uno de mi infancia vale la pena enserio jugabilidad grande lo malo los mapas de la venturas los santos y san fierro son muy pequeños la historia muy grande
  20. Jul 22, 2016
    This is one of my favourite GTA game in the series beside GTA 5. The graphics on my iPad are great for a game from 2004. I'm a huge fan of the GTA series owning GTA LCS, GTA SA, GTA 4 and GTA 5.
  21. Jul 22, 2016
    awesome masterpeice i think it is the best game of all time in the best video gaming franchise it is on a lot of systems best gaming story awesome missons nice open world citites i hope they make a sequal and countine the story and a prequel
  22. Jun 19, 2016
    Ninguém nunca vai encontrar outro jogo de PS2 tão grande, envolvente e divertido. Isso, senhoras e senhores, é o significado de estar a frente de sua geração.
    Esse jogo ganha com facilidade a posição de melhor jogo da 6 geração.
  23. May 22, 2016
    One my favourite ps2 games. Story, missions, cities, cars, weapons, cheats... everything is perfect The only bad is graphics, pc version has better graphics.
  24. May 21, 2016
    This is best Game on GTA Series and best PS2 Game . On Android and Ios this game deserves 9/10 , but on PS2 and PC this game deserves 10/10 . This game was born in 2005 and this game is very amazing game for 2005 . This game has got normal graphics for 2005 and amazing storyline . This game even better than Grand Theft Auto 5 and in this game city as in GTA 5 . Very good game . 10/10 .
  25. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  26. Feb 14, 2016
    An all around bloodbath of carnage, dirty deeds, and heinous acts, and an absolute masterpiece all at the same time. Goes down in my books as one of my top 10 games of all-time.
  27. Nov 19, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Wow, it has been a long time since it came out. GTA SA has the best environment across the GTA series. The storyline is beatifully fracted. The easter eggs, horse shoes and gang wars all give a big bonus on the entire playtime. Theres also a Co-Op mode, but it isnt very good. First off, its hidden, you dont even know there is a Co-Op mode unless you happen toGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Wow, it has been a long time since it came out. GTA SA has the best environment across the GTA series. The storyline is beatifully fracted. The easter eggs, horse shoes and gang wars all give a big bonus on the entire playtime. Theres also a Co-Op mode, but it isnt very good. First off, its hidden, you dont even know there is a Co-Op mode unless you happen to find it, and second off, its not splitscreen, and you really need splitscreen on it. The customability is off the charts, you can customise your character, your car and buy houses. And that was off the charts back in 2004. But now that GTA IV and GTA V have came out, should you buy GTA SA? Well if you have never played this game and you are coming from GTA V to GTA SA, then you will propably not like it, but you should still try. Expand
  28. Nov 11, 2015
    melhor jogo da historia pro melhor console da historia,na época em que gráfico não importava e sim a diversão,que nesse jogo tem garantidas centenas de horas de diversão.
  29. Nov 1, 2015
    Muitos consideram GTA San Andreas o melhor, porém, não na minha opinião. O game é divertido, mas as missões são repetitivas. A jogabilidade deu uma melhorada, mas não foi grande coisa, e as vezes era estranha. O estado de San Andreas era grande de se explorar e interessante. Os gráficos tiveram uma evolução até que boa. A trilha sonora tinha uma pegada gangsta'.

História: 6/10

História: 6/10
    Gráficos: 9/10
    Jogabilidade: 9/10
    Desempenho: 10/10
    Trilha sonora: 8/10 (uma das melhores dos games).
  30. Oct 3, 2015
    Este juego nunca pasara al olvido, es algo fascinante, la historia es demasiado increíble ademas de muy larga y fascinante, se ven pocos juegos como este porque es demasiado completo. Es demasiado realista en cuanto a jugabilidad, los gráficos eran buenos para la época (2004) el sonido excelente y muy innovador.
  31. Sep 5, 2012
    All around a sick game I just would rather play it on the PC. I did own San Andreas for PS2 as it was my only option, and I'd say the big downfall besides graphics is load time. This game is massive though, and so large that it is one of the few games I've owned and not completed. At release this was the best GTA available, the graphics and gameplay were improved over Vice City. I doAll around a sick game I just would rather play it on the PC. I did own San Andreas for PS2 as it was my only option, and I'd say the big downfall besides graphics is load time. This game is massive though, and so large that it is one of the few games I've owned and not completed. At release this was the best GTA available, the graphics and gameplay were improved over Vice City. I do recommend though that you experience the Grand Theft Auto series on your PC if possible, but you do need a kick ass machine. I currently use a GeForce 670 SLI and no joke I still get minor frame rate issues with GTA 4. Collapse

#1 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The amount of things to do in the cities of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas is absolutely staggering... In my opinion there’s no excuse to not have a “save anywhere” feature included.
    San Andreas's chief advantage over "Vice City" is size. And for many players, that's good enough. But another group of fans will come to quietly understand that, at least for the time being, "Vice City" remains the high point of the GTA series.
    There's so much to do in this game that it's outside of my range of imagination to be able to picture me reaching a 100% complete. Unfathomable.