9.0

1. SteveA.
    Nov 5, 2004
    Absolutely fantastic! I would have had no idea that I would be comparing this to Fable, but I am, this is so much better. Vice City looks terrible compared to this. The place is incredibly huge! You could literally take up to two hours going from one point to another, man. The graphics are still very Grand Theft Auto, however. A huge improvement over all of them, but the sheer reason you Absolutely fantastic! I would have had no idea that I would be comparing this to Fable, but I am, this is so much better. Vice City looks terrible compared to this. The place is incredibly huge! You could literally take up to two hours going from one point to another, man. The graphics are still very Grand Theft Auto, however. A huge improvement over all of them, but the sheer reason you should buy it is because of the size. I love this game and if you have about 80 HOURS to kill, this should definitely be at the top of your list. Expand
  2. KennyH.
    Dec 1, 2004
    If you guys give this game below a 9, you are either incapable of registering awesomeness, or you've only rented it and played the first few missions. If you would play it at least until you get to San Fierro, you will completely change your mind, and you won't think that it's "more of the same"
  3. DenR.
    This game is great!
  4. BlueFalcon
    Dec 10, 2004
    There's been a lot of great games to come out lately. But I think this one is the best of them all. No other game can match it's freedom of gameplay.
  5. JasonA.
    Dec 11, 2004
    Wonderful... so interesting my wife watches me play(sometimes)j/j. But really Rockstar and Rockstar North have truly outdone themselves. Elements from all genres of games are included from RPG to street racing w/ nitros to FPS to PIMPING! Well Done.
  6. ChristinaM.
    Dec 14, 2004
    I've been a GTA fan since the very first one. You know, the one with the aerial view and really crappy graphics? I told someone then, "If the graphics were better, this would be the best game on the market!" And OMG!!! It's gotten better and better with each version and San Andreas is just ORGASMIC!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!! And the video games inside of the video game is just pure I've been a GTA fan since the very first one. You know, the one with the aerial view and really crappy graphics? I told someone then, "If the graphics were better, this would be the best game on the market!" And OMG!!! It's gotten better and better with each version and San Andreas is just ORGASMIC!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!! And the video games inside of the video game is just pure technological GENIUS! Expand
  7. JakeW.
    Dec 11, 2004
    Dude I play this game all the f...ing time!! I love the fact that you can have girlfriends and all that sh.t! It f...ing rules!!!
  8. JasonK.
    Nov 2, 2004
    I would've gave this game a 10, except for one for one reason. WHY IN THE HELL CAN YOU NOT SWITCH THE CONTROLS TO THE DIRECTIONAL PAD?!?!? I absolutely cannot stand driving the cars with the analog stick. Other than that, this game kicks serious monkey ass!
  9. AndrewD.
    Nov 2, 2004
    I am only 3% done the game, and it is already obvious how great it is! I am taking my time too, since just plain cruising around is fun too! And doing side missions too. Not to forget new to GTA:SA, is keeping your character Carl Johnson in shape. Going to the gym to exercise and build muscle, biking and swimming to build stamina as well to avoid getting fat from driving all the time! I am only 3% done the game, and it is already obvious how great it is! I am taking my time too, since just plain cruising around is fun too! And doing side missions too. Not to forget new to GTA:SA, is keeping your character Carl Johnson in shape. Going to the gym to exercise and build muscle, biking and swimming to build stamina as well to avoid getting fat from driving all the time! Americans as a whole should take note! The swimming means driving into water isn't instant death, get out and swim to land, and even swim underwater to find oysters, which I found one. This game has great hills too, unlike Vice City for the most part, and countryside for off road driving! A few side games so far include off track betting, mini arcdade games, a dance dance revolution parody, and a mini basketball game, similar to the mini games from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. Did I mention I am only 3% done, there are still umpteen more missions, 2 parts of the map to unlock, more features, like suping up cars. I for the most part avoided reviews, and information about it to go in fresh, and that way, there is more to look forward to, and be excited about! Expand
  10. RyanS.
    Dec 13, 2004
    This game is the bomb!!!!!!
  11. DaveW.
    Nov 2, 2004
    Best of the series. fresh game.
  12. Rinazzle
    Nov 2, 2004
    Words hardly do justice to just how good this game is. The sheer playability blows the pants over literally any other form of digital entertainment. Period.
  13. KatieN.
    Nov 3, 2004
    Fantastic.
  14. TonyM
    Oct 26, 2004
    Its amazing how annoyed X-Box owners are at the reviews this game gets. I am playing it and i am like WOW. X-Box owners see it and get all defensive and start bagging it just because they are jeleous it isnt on there console. Great game. BUY IT NOW!!!!
  15. RobertD.
    Nov 19, 2004
    I never got into a GTA game before, but this one has me hooked. I cannot stop playing it.
  16. JoshB.
    Oct 27, 2004
    Yeah ok, it's pretty much the same game as the last one, but what makes that a bad thing. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Just add a little more depth for character development and great new voice actors, and you have another blockbuster.
  17. BoomerSooner
    Oct 27, 2004
    Anyone that gives this a low score doesn't know what they're talking about. It's better than a 98...X-Box fans can go play Halo, their only game, and be jealous of this incredible game.
  18. D.R.Grieves
    Oct 27, 2004
    The BEST game ever. END OF DISCUSSION!!
  19. DanS.
    Nov 20, 2004
    This is the most amazing thing i have ever played. gta san andreas has set a standard for all rpgs and any game for that matter. san andreas has changed the whole video game world and lets you interact with almost anything you can think of.
  20. Boob
    Nov 18, 2004
    This ame is the TITEST game out.
  21. Hellboy
    Nov 4, 2004
    This Game Is Freakin Awesome This Is One Of The BEst Games Ever This Is A Must Have Game If U Dont Get This Game U Iz One Cracked Out Matha F***a.
  22. BenJ.
    Nov 5, 2004
    I was bitterly disappointed with Vice City; it struck me as a carbon copy of GTA3 but with a few, rather bland, bells of whistles attached. However this is game is just amazing - I've played for four hours and only bothered to play 4 missions, the rest of the time I've been soaking up everything else there is to do...and I've only tackled a fifth of the overall map! A I was bitterly disappointed with Vice City; it struck me as a carbon copy of GTA3 but with a few, rather bland, bells of whistles attached. However this is game is just amazing - I've played for four hours and only bothered to play 4 missions, the rest of the time I've been soaking up everything else there is to do...and I've only tackled a fifth of the overall map! A staggering game and top marks to Rock Star....you are all fantastic! Expand
  23. ChrisS.
    Nov 5, 2004
    A brilliant game 10/10, almost completed.
  24. LinoG.
    Nov 5, 2004
    Do not be fooled by imitators, or detered by "authority" figures who want to rid the gaming industry of every single disc, cartridge or otherwise that bares the Grand Theft Auto name. This is, without and doubt, reservation, or hesitation, the greatest game the PS2 has ever seen. Unlimited replay value, countless gameplay types, and custimization galore. If you have a PS2, get this game.
  25. Jack
    Nov 23, 2004
    Dude this game rocks and i think the news is getting annoying about the game beacause of the violence in it. i mean really who cares!!!
  26. RobS.
    Oct 27, 2004
    WOW! THE BEST GAME EVER!! Over-rated my ****! its truly brilliant and a bargain i wudnt sell it for $100
  27. JeffD
    Oct 27, 2004
    Frickin' sweet. It doesn't get much better than this. Outstanding gameplay, so much to do.
  28. G.G.
    Nov 19, 2004
    No, not the best game ever, its rather pathetic actually, but it still outdoes its predecessors.
  29. ThomasM.
    Oct 27, 2004
    Those foul-mouthed ba****ds! There's a lot of f***in cussing, holy s**t! I love it! Brother! Motherf***er! Yeah! GTA:SA deserved a 09 out of 10. WoW.
  30. R.Allen
    Nov 24, 2004
    Great game...love the GTA series. Most aspects of the game, I give a 10. My only drawback was the music and language. Would prefer "radio-edits" of the songs, not the constant barrage of F* bombs. (in the songs and the cut-aways) The music in Vice City was much better! (personal opinion) Still the best game out there. I've logged in 20 hours of game play, still haven't hit 20% Great game...love the GTA series. Most aspects of the game, I give a 10. My only drawback was the music and language. Would prefer "radio-edits" of the songs, not the constant barrage of F* bombs. (in the songs and the cut-aways) The music in Vice City was much better! (personal opinion) Still the best game out there. I've logged in 20 hours of game play, still haven't hit 20% completion. This game should keep you interested for months. Expand
  31. JoseM.
    Dec 3, 2004
    I think this game truly lives up to its name.
  32. Martin
    Dec 3, 2004
    After one week my cd got a big scratch so now i cant play it. it happen while i was playing.
  33. StevenT.
    Dec 3, 2004
    this game is fun fun fun! you can do tonz of stuff! remeber vice city with the semi truck? now you can hook up a trailer to it! you can fly any and all planes you see(after you get a piolot's license) and you can swim! lots to do really fun. another plus is the whole world is not just city. you can go off-roadingf on dirt bikes really cool. buy it or you'll suffer not having this game is fun fun fun! you can do tonz of stuff! remeber vice city with the semi truck? now you can hook up a trailer to it! you can fly any and all planes you see(after you get a piolot's license) and you can swim! lots to do really fun. another plus is the whole world is not just city. you can go off-roadingf on dirt bikes really cool. buy it or you'll suffer not having fun! peace out readers Expand
  34. Monymcclain
    Nov 25, 2004
    I love this game but you should make it so you can go anywhere you can go to be any thing get a caree.
  35. AceH.
    Nov 17, 2004
    A very good game and the best GTA game yet. The amount of freedom is staggering. All the good things from past gtas return, but unfortanetely so do the glitches, holding it back from a 10.
  36. MateusZ.
    Dec 4, 2004
    The excess of orange and the impossibility to disable the effect trails mine the game. But San Andreas is good and impresses for the size of the cities and the details of the agricultural regions.
  37. Bolo
    Dec 5, 2004
    This game is really fun... u can swim !
  38. AVideoGameCritic
    Dec 6, 2004
    A great game....until you reach Las Venturas. The missions there (in general) are tedious, and the plot (at that point) is completely non-existent. So...why continue playing? This is the only GTA game that I have not been compelled to finish. That said, this game has many features, etc. that are improvements, and the 3 cities are each very large and detailed (although Las Venturas is the A great game....until you reach Las Venturas. The missions there (in general) are tedious, and the plot (at that point) is completely non-existent. So...why continue playing? This is the only GTA game that I have not been compelled to finish. That said, this game has many features, etc. that are improvements, and the 3 cities are each very large and detailed (although Las Venturas is the blandest) and, until Las Venturas, the missions in this game are very fun and entertaining. Overall, recommended to GTA fans, I just think it needed a stronger plot. And neither city was as cool as Vice City... I'm also starting to wonder about the quality of this series in general. After extensive play, does anyone else's disc start to get messed up, have slower load times, and does the console start to make weird sounds when playing this game? The same thing happened to me with Vice City, and eventually, it stopped working. Hope this isn't a repeat of that... Expand
  39. Pimp69
    Dec 6, 2004
    GTA san andreas is a loc ass game!!!!F..k all ya who try 2 dis on it!!!
  40. JasonF.
    Nov 26, 2004
    I almost lost my job because of this game. it is the best ps2 game i have ever played.
  41. MikeR
    Nov 17, 2004
    Simply put, the best game ever made.
  42. RailenH.
    Dec 3, 2004
    This game is so hot its even better then the other ones i hope that they come out with more grand theft auto games.
  43. Guardian
    Nov 18, 2004
    This game was a great game. Better then GTA Vice City. But this game was kinda short. But it is still a brilliant game and has awesome graphics. Also it is awesome that you have to work for your stats of strength and Stamina and that other stuff.
  44. RyanH.
    Nov 18, 2004
    This game has pretty much the same missions as vice city.
  45. RyanO.
    Dec 7, 2004
    GTA san andreas is the best game i have ever played so far.There is so much stuff to do.I think rockstar should make another gta game.
  46. Mike
    Nov 12, 2004
    If your mature enough, its a must.
  47. CharlesH.
    Dec 8, 2004
    This game is so very tedious. I suspect that it has enough fundamentally benine attractions to intice it's clientel but it is basically a game not worthy of those who can see past the new aspects such as the gangs and the areoplanes, and special bar metres. I admit this game has a lot to offer, but the story line is so controversial, and to be perfectly honest crap it offers no real This game is so very tedious. I suspect that it has enough fundamentally benine attractions to intice it's clientel but it is basically a game not worthy of those who can see past the new aspects such as the gangs and the areoplanes, and special bar metres. I admit this game has a lot to offer, but the story line is so controversial, and to be perfectly honest crap it offers no real excitement, this game is the opitomy of boredom. However, i do take enjoyment of watching the commoners flock to buy this thrivellous game. Expand
  48. JuanH.
    Dec 17, 2004
    This is the number one game in america it has good graphics and also easy and hard missions than gta vice city.
  49. JussiK.
    Dec 9, 2004
    GTA: San Andreas totally rules!
  50. RyannY.
    Dec 15, 2004
    I played a lot of games, but this one tops them all, it is so mind blowing because theres so much things you can do in it. My favorite, is playing pool for money.
  51. Erwin
    Nov 12, 2004
    I'm not getting enough sleep. This game rocks in almost every single way. The only minor complaints: I really miss an easy way of restarting a mission and an instant replay-cam would be very nice. Other than that.... game of the decade!
  52. fprExPeRt
    Nov 25, 2004
    Same crap. once u played gta3 youved played them all.....YEAH RIGHT!!! first of all gta games never get old. secondly, u can jump off planes with parachutes....HOW SICK IS THAT?!!so awsome. best part about it is to cause mayhem:) CJ is the best character in all the gta series. in my opinion....its better then halo2..well maybe they are both tied. ps2 owners buy this now!! P.S. u can now Same crap. once u played gta3 youved played them all.....YEAH RIGHT!!! first of all gta games never get old. secondly, u can jump off planes with parachutes....HOW SICK IS THAT?!!so awsome. best part about it is to cause mayhem:) CJ is the best character in all the gta series. in my opinion....its better then halo2..well maybe they are both tied. ps2 owners buy this now!! P.S. u can now cause more mayhem with the new co-op mode^_^ Expand
  53. KarolP.
    Dec 19, 2004
    Number 1 game of the year. I had so much fun playin and killin in that game.
  54. MarvinoJ.
    Dec 7, 2004
    I think that this game rocks hard man!!!
  55. JosephW.
    I LUV THIS GAME!
  56. VladikB.
    Dec 20, 2004
    It is really fun to play it im on the mission cesar vialpando and life is a beach and i cant finish those two because i cant keep up with the arrows!!!
  57. TomA.
    Dec 22, 2004
    The GTA series is a grand series no doubt, but, and its a big but, why do all the games have to be excactly the same, instead of making the game better in general, they've just added more little things to do. The graphics are poor, and there are frame rate issues. If it's a game where you just want to go around shooting people fine, but the abbility to carry a gun around The GTA series is a grand series no doubt, but, and its a big but, why do all the games have to be excactly the same, instead of making the game better in general, they've just added more little things to do. The graphics are poor, and there are frame rate issues. If it's a game where you just want to go around shooting people fine, but the abbility to carry a gun around doesn't make a good game. If you want a game with guns get Halo 2, or if you want an RPG get KOTOR or Fable, or anything that is better than this heap of baggage. Expand
  58. RichH.
    Dec 21, 2004
    If you don't have this game then let me give you a hint. BUY IT!!! The map is wicked, the missions are awesome and the special effects are sick.
  59. YoFMB
    Nov 7, 2004
    I can't belive there are people that don't like this game! They are probably just geeks that think fun things like this game are immature. Well pluk them, this game is the best friggin game i have ever played! This game has certainly advanced a lot since gta and gta2. I hope they keep making more gta games.
  60. KevinC.
    Dec 23, 2004
    Sweet graphics. love it wen u r haulin ass and it feels like u r actually driving wit da blurred surrounds. kick ass game
  61. Mat
    Nov 29, 2004
    Don't get me wrong the GTA series has been a great series and there are plenty of new features in San Andreas, but it is way to similar to the other GTA games... my opinion go get Vice City (same basic game... lower price)
  62. GordonFreeman
    Dec 27, 2004
    Pure crap, this game looks like crap, plays like crap, GTA 3 was better, Vice City was the worst, it shud get like -200 score, this game is overrated like mad, and deseves to burn in hell, the graphics are like PlayStation 1's DragonBallGT: Final Bout, seriously its a complete Re-Hash...just cuz it is a GTA game reviewers gave the score really high, when it is absolute junk. [Ed: Pure crap, this game looks like crap, plays like crap, GTA 3 was better, Vice City was the worst, it shud get like -200 score, this game is overrated like mad, and deseves to burn in hell, the graphics are like PlayStation 1's DragonBallGT: Final Bout, seriously its a complete Re-Hash...just cuz it is a GTA game reviewers gave the score really high, when it is absolute junk. [Ed: HL-2 fanboy, Gordon??] Expand
  63. ZackJ.
    Dec 28, 2004
    This game was kool but i think the cops are too powerful, and there are sutch little cheat codes to use. I like the new feature that you can swim, but then there is the down side that you lose life when you run out of air. i tihnk is would be better if they had air tanks you could buy.don't dont get me wrong tho th car and how you can now ride bikes and skateboards.
  64. PhilH.
    Dec 1, 2004
    This game is f...ing sick the best one yet.
  65. AndyS.
    Dec 29, 2004
    Actually, about a 9.5. While Remaining to have a greater extent on the number of vehicles as did Vice City to GTA 3, it defenatly lacks the coloring of Vice City. I'm a fan of colored games. The one thing that brings down this game is the lack of color and the lazy artwork on the weapons and crosshairs.
  66. MarkusLewis
    Dec 13, 2004
    This is the hossest game out. I couldn't stop playin it.
  67. MilesN.
    Nov 20, 2004
    What is wrong with you people???? An 8.6 overall??? this is the best consloe game to eer hit store shelves!
  68. FrankJ.
    Dec 8, 2004
    I love it. it gives me great pleasure in blowing off a hookers head, and even recreating the beloved texas chainsaw massacre on cops. meow. 10 out of 10. game over.
  69. Fighter17
    Dec 25, 2004
    Good game, but it is the same as the other two Grand Theif Auto games. After 3 hours of play, I really what to play something else. I didn't like the game at all.
  70. SAB13
    Dec 21, 2004
    This game is the best game ever made and i hope gta5 is evan better but if they make a gta5 i hope they make chaenges like u could name your own gang and u could choose your own color for your game and create your player to play in gta and could make the city evan more bigger.
  71. RicardoA.
    Dec 18, 2004
    This game is the best ever!!!
  72. Sonny
    Dec 30, 2004
    1 question? How Could possibly not like this game?
  73. RandyL.
    Dec 30, 2004
    It's pretty obvious by now--the GTA games are redefining gaming as we know it, and San Andreas isn't just another step, it's one giant leap for mankind.
  74. MikeA.
    Dec 31, 2004
    These guy's are crazy because it's the best game in the world.You can almost do anything in the game like go pimping or rob or just start a fight with a rival gang.
  75. BenjaminDanielW.
    Jan 3, 2005
    The game is apsolutly wonderful! I like the compability very much! The graphic is for a pure 10, while the sound is 9. But the gameplay is superb (10), so I gave it 10!
  76. IacopoS.
    Jan 3, 2005
    I mean, vice city was good... and the one before even better... but this one is too much. i remember i could play gta for hours, and this starts to be boring after a while... there's too much stuff to do. great game, but this is way too much. too real to be a game. i'll go back playing pacman.
  77. LeeC.
    Jan 6, 2005
    Best GTA ever period.
  78. DustinC.
    Jan 7, 2005
    Awesome game. Huge, huge, huge. Tons of stuff to do - even when you're done the missions there is everything else: photos, tags, jumps, minigames, races, etc. Best gameplay ever. The only reason I gave 9 instead of 10 is that the graphics are not up to the standard of everything else, what is with the blocky hands?
  79. RobertA.S.
    Jan 8, 2005
    The same shame as always! Graphics sucks! IA of traffic cars is better even in midtowmn madness 2 because the cars appears randomly, not following a path for each car, if you want to underestand what I'm meaning, let a traffic car to disspaear and then follow it. Hope next GTA will change the game engine.
  80. DemonicAngel
    Jan 8, 2005
    This game is just yet another reuse of the GTA formula, with a load of unnecessary "features" tagged on to give the illusion of great depth. The gameplay gets old after a couple of hours, the controls are plain shoddy, and the whole experience just feels like it was hastily thrown together to cash in on the success of the GTA brand. Rockstar's graphics and sound people should be very This game is just yet another reuse of the GTA formula, with a load of unnecessary "features" tagged on to give the illusion of great depth. The gameplay gets old after a couple of hours, the controls are plain shoddy, and the whole experience just feels like it was hastily thrown together to cash in on the success of the GTA brand. Rockstar's graphics and sound people should be very happy with the work they've done, but the game programmers should all be ashamed of themselves. Not worth the effort. Expand
  81. NajeebS.
    Jan 10, 2005
    3 Words Best Game Ever.
  82. DannyD.
    Jan 13, 2005
    A step backwards, Vice City more colourful, interseting and compact. The story in San Andreas is awful. And where is Tommy!
  83. Rob-O
    Jan 13, 2005
    Danny D.... a step backwards? How can you say that? As much as I love VC and 3, this is a huge improvement. If anything it's a bit too ambitious for the little ol' ps2.
  84. KoriR.
    Best game ever.
  85. AndyD.
    Jan 14, 2005
    Without a doubt, one of the greatest games i have ever played on ps2. this game rocks!
  86. Mosura1
    Jan 15, 2005
    I don't understand those who trash this title and complain about depth and gameplay. GTA:SA is a game that sets the standard, and requires a true gamer to appreciate what standard Rockstar has set over and over. This title will easily consume 200 hours of original gameplay, in an environment more detailed and overwhelming than any other game in history. Leave this game to the adults I don't understand those who trash this title and complain about depth and gameplay. GTA:SA is a game that sets the standard, and requires a true gamer to appreciate what standard Rockstar has set over and over. This title will easily consume 200 hours of original gameplay, in an environment more detailed and overwhelming than any other game in history. Leave this game to the adults to play and appreciate, while the haters can play True Crime because Snoop Dogg makes and appearance. Expand
  87. JasonS.
    Jan 19, 2005
    Very good, improves a lot in some areas from Vice City, nice additions as well. The only problem I see is that the game is now teetering on the edge of becoming another "Sims" type game (with an edge). I'm sorry, but I don't really want a girlfriend or to have to workout regularly in a video game. I guess to fully complete the game you would have to give both things up in your Very good, improves a lot in some areas from Vice City, nice additions as well. The only problem I see is that the game is now teetering on the edge of becoming another "Sims" type game (with an edge). I'm sorry, but I don't really want a girlfriend or to have to workout regularly in a video game. I guess to fully complete the game you would have to give both things up in your real life but still... Despite this, it's still one of the best games available for PS2. Expand
  88. DanD.
    Jan 26, 2005
    I gotta agree with Jason S on this one, it is very near to the sims that would be a bad thing. the game can easily consume 100+ hours of gameplay and the storyline is jus so original its mindblowing. loved 3 and VC but this game has raised the bar for all game developers and nothing (part fom possibly need for speed underground 2) can compare. every detail of the game has been enhancedI gotta agree with Jason S on this one, it is very near to the sims that would be a bad thing. the game can easily consume 100+ hours of gameplay and the storyline is jus so original its mindblowing. loved 3 and VC but this game has raised the bar for all game developers and nothing (part fom possibly need for speed underground 2) can compare. every detail of the game has been enhanced greatly right down to the AI of the pedestrians . BEST game EVER! Expand
  89. LanceJ.
    Jan 26, 2005
    This game was $32.99 on sale at circuit city. Thats like 12 seperate games with the amount of gameplay that is offered for that price. Anyone giving this game a bad score must be an x-box owner and just wants to lower the overall score. This is the greatest ps2 game to date!
  90. JacobB.
    Jan 28, 2005
    It is the best gta yet.
  91. SabinoS.
    Jan 29, 2005
    I like this game beacuse i like killing.
  92. KoriR.
    Jan 30, 2005
    Best game ever.
  93. CodyG.
    Jan 30, 2005
    This game is the BEST game in the whole world!!
  94. MatS.
    Jan 31, 2005
    Nothing can beat this free roaming game. including the plot twists and the visuals this game kicks ass.
  95. MarcusBagdog
    Jan 31, 2005
    Stop dissing the Xbox owners, the majority of us aren't PS2 haters. I love the GTA series (and my PS2, Xbox and GC), and this third installment was amazing. The only downside is that it didn't amaze me the way that GTA3 did, but it was still a terrific game.
  96. RickN.
    Feb 1, 2005
    San Andreas does have its faults - targeting enemies, bland graphics, some rough animation etc. why do I still give it a 10 then? Because the sheer size and things to do in the game outweigh any flaw this game has, its huge, and due to this it is a game you could easily play for days and days on end. Be prepared to book a lot of time off work and say goodbye to your friends for a while.
  97. F.H.
    Feb 1, 2005
    Can this game stopp copying Tony Hawk? its a Good game but they should stop releasing the same game with new little features.
  98. BobB.
    Feb 4, 2005
    One of the best games i have played. I think that it is the best of the grand theft auto series.
  99. PaulC.
    Feb 6, 2005
    WOW!
  100. TaylorC.
    Feb 6, 2005
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is by far the greatest game ever made. If you don't have a copy, I ORDER you to get one. Now!

#1 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The amount of things to do in the cities of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas is absolutely staggering... In my opinion there’s no excuse to not have a “save anywhere” feature included.
    San Andreas's chief advantage over "Vice City" is size. And for many players, that's good enough. But another group of fans will come to quietly understand that, at least for the time being, "Vice City" remains the high point of the GTA series.
    There's so much to do in this game that it's outside of my range of imagination to be able to picture me reaching a 100% complete. Unfathomable.