9.0

1. BrianK.
    Nov 29, 2004
    Unbelieveably awesome, I just love racing on a Sanchez motor bike through Red countys rolling hills and countryside and then finishing in San Fierro between missions jamming to K-dust is a definite high point, super fun missions and loads of things to see and do give this game hours and hours of fast, fun and challenging gameplay, CJ is the most dynamic and coolest game character ever...Unbelieveably awesome, I just love racing on a Sanchez motor bike through Red countys rolling hills and countryside and then finishing in San Fierro between missions jamming to K-dust is a definite high point, super fun missions and loads of things to see and do give this game hours and hours of fast, fun and challenging gameplay, CJ is the most dynamic and coolest game character ever... anyone who knocks this game due to pop-up and collision factors give it a rest, in a game this large you cant have it all... GTASA makes up for graphic faults with mind blowing depth!! Expand
  2. AndyW.
    Nov 3, 2004
    Best game eva made u can do woteva u like and shud last ages.
  3. CarlM.
    Nov 3, 2004
    I love this game,but one thing that you's should do is make it a two player game i know you have but its not a split screen and you can't do anything like eat, go shopping etc. but this game is cool and i think that you should make it a bit like the sims you should be able to run a house and ask your gansters to move in with you.
  4. Hellboy
    Nov 4, 2004
    This Game Is Freakin Awesome This Is One Of The BEst Games Ever This Is A Must Have Game If U Dont Get This Game U Iz One Cracked Out Matha F***a.
  5. YoFMB
    Nov 7, 2004
    I can't belive there are people that don't like this game! They are probably just geeks that think fun things like this game are immature. Well pluk them, this game is the best friggin game i have ever played! This game has certainly advanced a lot since gta and gta2. I hope they keep making more gta games.
  6. OGLoc
    Nov 7, 2004
    I personally think that this game is outstanding. i was never able to get into the previous GTA games and actually play them as they were meant with the missions and all. however with san andreas i have not been able to put the game down since i bought it. i think that the game was very well done and the virtual limitless boundries of the game are great. i would highly recommend this game I personally think that this game is outstanding. i was never able to get into the previous GTA games and actually play them as they were meant with the missions and all. however with san andreas i have not been able to put the game down since i bought it. i think that the game was very well done and the virtual limitless boundries of the game are great. i would highly recommend this game to anyone who is not offended by four letter words or general gang language. Expand
  7. Wongit
    Nov 7, 2004
    What else is there to say, i can go ahead and say the same stuff everyone else said while reviewing this game, ull be reading the same stuff. by far the greatest game ever.
  8. FarhadA.
    Nov 8, 2004
    It's the best game i have ever played
  9. RicardoA.
    Nov 9, 2004
    This game is the best ever!!!
  10. KennyH.
    Dec 1, 2004
    If you guys give this game below a 9, you are either incapable of registering awesomeness, or you've only rented it and played the first few missions. If you would play it at least until you get to San Fierro, you will completely change your mind, and you won't think that it's "more of the same"
  11. DenR.
    Dec 1, 2004
    This game is great!
  12. MarkusLewis
    Dec 13, 2004
    This is the hossest game out. I couldn't stop playin it.
  13. JuanH.
    Dec 17, 2004
    This is the number one game in america it has good graphics and also easy and hard missions than gta vice city.
  14. RicardoA.
    Dec 18, 2004
    This game is the best ever!!!
  15. KarolP.
    Dec 19, 2004
    Number 1 game of the year. I had so much fun playin and killin in that game.
  16. JamesS.
    Oct 22, 2004
    Bloody good.
  17. ZackJ.
    Dec 28, 2004
    This game was kool but i think the cops are too powerful, and there are sutch little cheat codes to use. I like the new feature that you can swim, but then there is the down side that you lose life when you run out of air. i tihnk is would be better if they had air tanks you could buy.don't dont get me wrong tho th car and how you can now ride bikes and skateboards.
  18. AndyS.
    Dec 29, 2004
    Actually, about a 9.5. While Remaining to have a greater extent on the number of vehicles as did Vice City to GTA 3, it defenatly lacks the coloring of Vice City. I'm a fan of colored games. The one thing that brings down this game is the lack of color and the lazy artwork on the weapons and crosshairs.
  19. Sonny
    Dec 30, 2004
    1 question? How Could possibly not like this game?
  20. MikeA.
    Dec 31, 2004
    These guy's are crazy because it's the best game in the world.You can almost do anything in the game like go pimping or rob or just start a fight with a rival gang.
  21. RandyL.
    Dec 30, 2004
    It's pretty obvious by now--the GTA games are redefining gaming as we know it, and San Andreas isn't just another step, it's one giant leap for mankind.
  22. GotIt
    Oct 25, 2004
    Hey, I just decided to rub it in. It's 6:00 on the 25th and I GOT SAN ANDREAS. My EB games started releasing it early. In your face you PRE_ORDERERS. HAHA
  23. NateW.
    Oct 26, 2004
    I'm curious as to who Jim D. is referring to when he complains this game only appeals to one "specific group"... I wonder if I fall into that group, because I think it is incredible what they accomplished with this game. The level of both technical and production polish on this game in unprecedented.
  24. Bill
    Oct 26, 2004
    All the people who are saying this game is just a rehash of the previous ones are obviously uninformed. The game has gained a massive list of additions ranging from RPG like character development to social interactions to squad leadership. The game is 5 times the size of VC with well over 5 times as much to do, no loading times in the entire outdoor area, and the ability to customize your All the people who are saying this game is just a rehash of the previous ones are obviously uninformed. The game has gained a massive list of additions ranging from RPG like character development to social interactions to squad leadership. The game is 5 times the size of VC with well over 5 times as much to do, no loading times in the entire outdoor area, and the ability to customize your character 's outfits, abilities, appearance, and social behavior to your hearts content. Those of you who think IGN is biased, Gamespot gave it a 9.6. Is this a massive industry wide conspiracy? I think not. Get a life. Expand
  25. JamesP.
    Oct 26, 2004
    The Return of the King!!! without a doubt the best game alongside the long awaited Half Life 2. What's with the people who keep giving 1 for every superb title? Sort your lives out idiots.
  26. TonyM
    Oct 26, 2004
    Its amazing how annoyed X-Box owners are at the reviews this game gets. I am playing it and i am like WOW. X-Box owners see it and get all defensive and start bagging it just because they are jeleous it isnt on there console. Great game. BUY IT NOW!!!!
  27. D.R.Grieves
    Oct 27, 2004
    The BEST game ever. END OF DISCUSSION!!
  28. MarvinoJ.
    Dec 7, 2004
    I think that this game rocks hard man!!!
  29. JohnCross
    Oct 27, 2004
    This is one of the best games I played in a long time.
  30. JOEI.
    Oct 27, 2004
    This game will have you putting GTA3 and Vice City up on your shelf for the next year at the least. Not only is this game tweaked waay more than the past GTA games, its a blast! You would think this type of gameplay would get old, but why would you think that? Do you get sick of mario? I didnt think so. He's been around for 20+ years. My only complaint is the graphics are a little This game will have you putting GTA3 and Vice City up on your shelf for the next year at the least. Not only is this game tweaked waay more than the past GTA games, its a blast! You would think this type of gameplay would get old, but why would you think that? Do you get sick of mario? I didnt think so. He's been around for 20+ years. My only complaint is the graphics are a little stale although they are somewhat improved. Im forgiving this problem though due to the fact Rockstar had to cram so so much into this game. I wonder if they ever thought of using two discs? They could improve the graphcis with out a doubt then. Expand

#1 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The amount of things to do in the cities of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas is absolutely staggering... In my opinion there’s no excuse to not have a “save anywhere” feature included.
    San Andreas's chief advantage over "Vice City" is size. And for many players, that's good enough. But another group of fans will come to quietly understand that, at least for the time being, "Vice City" remains the high point of the GTA series.
    There's so much to do in this game that it's outside of my range of imagination to be able to picture me reaching a 100% complete. Unfathomable.