8.2

1. JustinB
    May 6, 2007
    This game is the sickest paintball game in the world
  2. Jonsey
    Jan 27, 2007
    This game is totally wicked, I first played it at my friends and I'm like I got to have it. This game got me into the sport and now I know some positions etc. It took me awhile to figure out and now I'm like so pro.
  3. PerryT.
    Jan 3, 2007
    Very good game. It takes a couple hours to master the controls, but after you get them down, your set to go.
  4. ZackO
    Dec 4, 2006
    Most definitely the best paintball game on console ever! Makes me feel like I'm actually in the game. I hope they keep on makin it.
  5. PatL.
    Nov 11, 2006
    The best paintball game out. Better then Digital Paintball. People in Digital paintball cheat by download stuff to make them shoot massively fast. Digital paintball also glishes. This game is the best I mean it! you have to try it. I had fun making a field in the game too.
  6. WolfMan
    Oct 14, 2006
    Best Paintball game around!
  7. KevB.
    Oct 4, 2006
    Awesome game! Very realistic and the markers perform like in real-life. Difficult until you get used to it, but after a few hours you'll be hooked. The career mode and create a field are very fun.
  8. SteveL.
    Sep 30, 2006
    Loved it!
  9. KyleS.
    Sep 28, 2006
    This game is awesome, I play tournament paintball, but this game tells me it all, ill never get rid of it, or bored of it
  10. MattC.
    Sep 25, 2006
    The best game ever.
  11. JaredP.
    Jul 24, 2006
    I love the game from xbox but i am also concerned about when it will be out for ps2 some1 help please and answer me.
  12. JaredB.
    Feb 9, 2006
    Well, I have seen and played the game on xbox and so far reading the statistics and reveiws about the game it sounds awesome, I was just wundering when it comes out for ps2.
  13. RichardI.
    Jan 1, 2006
    that game is one of the best of the year!the grahics,the visual,the intense head-to-head compotion with other users! It's great!
  14. MattC.
    Nov 1, 2005
    The best game ever.

#35 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006

1. The biggest head-scratcher about GHTPM is this: why did it take a whole year to get it ported from the Xbox version? But only slightly less perplexing is why, rather than spending a few hours twiddling the sticks of a PS2 controller, most of the game's target audience wouldn't instead heave the ol' butt out of its couch groove and go play some real paintball?
  2. If you've played paintball in the past -- particularly in a tournament situation -- you may find even more to love here than most.
  3. If you can look past the dated presentation you'll find a suprisingly fun, fast-paced game of paintball in Max'd.