6.2

1. Sep 23, 2013
    The songs are great. WaveGroup made the their covers sound just a good. The only thing I dislike is that the game cost $50. So, go to Gamestop and find one that is cheap as $20.
  2. Jul 3, 2013
    What the is this?? This game is REALLY contagious WHEN I PLAYED!! AND HAS SEVERAL NEGATIVE? Really I am speechless. It's amazing how people do not like this game, I'm wordless now.

It's a lot of (very familiar) fun, but like an overpriced concert t-shirt, there's no escaping the feeling that it's not quite the value it looked when enthusiasm had free reign over your wallet.
  2. Yes, this fresh batch of tunes will help with the wait until the holiday rush of "Guitar Hero III" and "Rock Band." Those who are hoping for a new load of unlockables to shoot for are out of luck. [Aug 2007, p.97]
    This is basically Guitar Hero II with a new set of songs. That means you get all of its improvements, from practice mode to cooperative two-player jams with one person on lead and the other on bass or rhythm guitar. But that also begs the question: Why does this need to be a full-price title?