8.6

1. Jul 23, 2011
    GH 1 proved that the Music genre had a niche and that it could expand in the horizon of games. GH2 was even better than the predecessor and made what it made it good, into a juggernaut in the last couple years. The musics start getting nicer and more taste for more varied ways. Guitar Hero 2 is addicting and fun, but also the best in the GH big list.
  2. Nov 22, 2014
    I love everything about this game, except the hammer-on and pull-off system.

I am pretty sure that i suddenly miss a note for no reason. I hit the notes at the right timing, but still losing my multiplier and destroys my accuracy stats! It's almost impossible to hit every note on this game when you are strumming very fast, because the game wont register everytime you strum. Overall,
    I love everything about this game, except the hammer-on and pull-off system.

Overall, this is one of my favourite Guitar Hero games ever made. It makes so many good memories.

1. Exceeds the previous title in every way..."Guitar Hero" was a staple of the parties I throw at my house, but it looks like Guitar Hero II has stolen the crown!
  2. The original's head to head multiplayer wasn't vital enough to make the expense worthwhile, but this time the co-op play is so integral to the game's appeal that most will find it irresistible...This is an absolutely stellar release, with too much variety, originality, rewards, and pure fun to even think about missing out on.
  3. You can play any given song at any of four speeds (Normal, Slow, Slower and Slowest), and you have the ability to select what portion(s) of the song you'd like to play. That has proven ridiculously useful as I continue in my Quixotic quest to complete "Free Bird" on Expert.