8.7

1. Aug 21, 2012
    this one was a huge surprise for me. this is simple a more linear GTA in Wild West. Great Game! Though its a little bit too short. If you love GTA and you like Western give this one a try, you will not regret it
  2. OliverS
    Apr 4, 2007
    Nice story, but the missions are a tad repetitive, and it's really just too easy.
  3. RonB.
    Oct 19, 2006
    Yeehaaa! After playing this game, I wish could have lived in the old west, though the game probably embellishes a little on the accuracy of the times. Despite this, the game has great controls and is full of action throughout, a touch on the short side though. None the less, a great game that everyone should try sometime.
  4. MickeyM.
    Oct 12, 2006
    It's an amazing game but a little short it offers a good range of weapons including bow and arrow I highly recommend this game for all shoot em up lovers.
  5. DylanG.
    Jul 18, 2006
    THis game is really fun, even though it is kinda short. But for what it is, it was still fun. THe horseriding is really fun especially when bandits start chasing you. When u beat the game the side missions keep u busy, and they r fun too. this game is definetly worth renting.
  6. GregT.
    Mar 27, 2006
    This is a short game but it is excellent fun. I rented it and easily completed it within the 2 night time frame including all the sub missions. I would have been disappointed if I have paid full price for it. Highly recommended.
  7. DanB.
    Mar 1, 2006
    far too short and not enough chacter devlopment but very good gameplay, shooting dudes with explosive arrows rocks so hard.
  8. BenB.
    Feb 4, 2006
    Excellent story line and side games. Thoroughly enjoyable game, enjoyed from start to finish.
  9. JonathanG.
    Dec 31, 2005
    This game was really fun, though it was a little short. I would highly recommend buying it now. The graphics are pretty good for the PS2. Neversoft has done it again!
  10. JoshR.
    Dec 29, 2005
    Great game. Graphics are astounding missions are on the easy side but still challenging. It is kind of short, you could probably beat it in a rental time frame but there's always side missions to do after the story line is over. One of the best games I've played this year.
  11. NateP.
    Nov 29, 2005
    the game I thought was really cool. what disappointed me was the fact that is was so short but for what the game was I would recommend it.
  12. ZackM.
    Nov 22, 2005
    This game sucked! The missions were boring. The characters were boring, the game-play was boring and basically the whole game was boring. Do yourself a favor, save the money and get SOCOM 3 for off the wall action...
  13. SteveH.
    Nov 16, 2005
    The game is way too short and confined and some of the missions are repetitive.
  14. JohnT.
    Nov 16, 2005
    Visually the game looks great, but with the mature rating limits the gamers and I never remembered spaghetti westerns having such poor language. which is to bad because my 10 year old would of loved to play this one.
  15. SamuraiS.
    Nov 15, 2005
    Howdy partners! Feel like blowing the heads off of some nasty hombres, hanging wit whores, scalping Indians, herding cattle, slashing wild wolves with a tomahawk, killing a wild grizzly, guarding a stagecoach, blowing stuff to kingdom come? Then saddle up, partner and ried into the wild west. This game is so awesome that its tough to describe. There's just an amazing thing about Howdy partners! Feel like blowing the heads off of some nasty hombres, hanging wit whores, scalping Indians, herding cattle, slashing wild wolves with a tomahawk, killing a wild grizzly, guarding a stagecoach, blowing stuff to kingdom come? Then saddle up, partner and ried into the wild west. This game is so awesome that its tough to describe. There's just an amazing thing about kicking butt the old fashioned way. There's no laser beams to hurdle, no hacking codes, no electronic gadgets of any kind... 'cause they weren't invented yet. Just the good 'ol fashioned firearms that won the west. The gameplay is great, the visuals are damn near unbelievable and mainly its a crap-load-o-FUN! When you firebomb an enemy they hot around screaming, ooh, ahh... fire... water, water water..." Its hilarious, trust me. And when a guy is lying there on the ground he'll beg for mercy as you proceed to saw off his scalp. Gruesome, yes but oh so satisfying. You can upgrade all your weapons and even your horse so he gets faster and more agile. You can jump your horse over buffalo, cattle, fences and townsfolk... again, it's hilariously fun. There's a slow-mo phase you slip into called Quickdraw where you can pick off multiple enemies one by one. They'll even moan in a low slow-mo groaning way that's wonderful.You can also mine gold to make more cash to buy stuff and can play poker in the local saloons. ANYWAY, I'm giving the whole game away but really, you NEED to experience it for yourself. Even the background music adds a real western supense and adventure level to the game andhelps complete the package. The storyline is GREAT... like a movie, the characters are GREAT and as for the main man, Colten White, you really care about him and become personally involved in his journey to seek bloody revenge. It is rather short so you might wanna rent it but personally, I'll jump on my horse from time to time just to enjoy a peaceful gallop across the great plains. Yee-haw! Giddyup! Expand
  16. dx
    Nov 9, 2005
    it's not too short--it just seem short because you're having a great time. get in, get out, nobody gets hurt (or bored). play on Insane difficulty and it will take longer ;-)
  17. ArsenioP.
    Nov 9, 2005
    GENIUS!!! These guys rock dude!! Wow when da stem bote blew up I was like totally blown away man This game is totally like dope ya know yas gotta buy it NOW!!!
  18. DarrenS.
    Nov 9, 2005
    Fantastic game, good work guys!

1. The experience just doesn't last long enough to be savored. Gun's main story missions are exciting, but the main plot is over so quickly that the whole thing just ends up feeling rushed, and the various side missions aren't compelling enough to hold your interest after the end credits roll.
    The interesting thing about Gun, however, is that it mixes broad free-roaming aspects with some of the most tightly scripted missions we've seen in any game -- quite an achievement for an original game from a company known for skateboarding titles.
    You've got a rich and compelling narrative, a twitch-happy gun mechanic, and a big landscape in which to explore. On the other hand, the controls are loose and a little sloppy, the targeting perimeter around each character is way too big and forgiving, so it's easy to be a bad shooter, and the vast landscape doesn't have much in it.