.hack//Infection Part 1 PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Bandai
  • Release Date: Feb 10, 2003
8.5

1. Oct 3, 2010
    You know a game is good when even with crappy visuals it still holds on to you, this is even more evident in RPGs. This short but great RPG should be in every collectors catalog as it's one of the many great RPGs of the PS2 era.
  2. Oct 6, 2015
    A game that I truly miss, it was entertaining to say the least. The world the designers built was remarkable, even though it had some faults I didn't really pay too much attention to them.
  3. AndyC.
    Jan 2, 2004
    ITS ALL RIGHT not the best game i have ever played but the A.I is out of this world and extremly funny . they say some weired things if you dont pay attention to them lol.
  4. JarnoS.
    Jan 3, 2003
    I think your score is the right score.
  5. KuroiR.
    Apr 23, 2003
    ^____^ Tis great! Very addicting.... I can't wait for the next one...
  6. MichaelQ.
    May 12, 2003
    Great game, kept to the anime, good graphics.
  7. TreyF.
    May 7, 2003
    This game rules over all games made and if u say diffrent i'll kick your ass.
  8. MariaL.
    Jun 20, 2003
    This game is fantastic.
  9. Animegirl
    Jul 1, 2003
    This game is great so far!! i would give it a 10 but sum stuff is kinda of clueless^_^
  10. AnthonyN.
    Aug 4, 2003
    This game takes you away and makes you want to play it more and more!!!
  11. TristanS.
    Jun 14, 2004
    This game is awsome i must admit the camera system could have used some tweaking but other than that it is a great game.
  12. StevenS.
    Nov 11, 2003
    This is the best game I have ever played.
  13. PatM.
    Dec 10, 2003
    I thought this game rocked! ( but i love anime )
  14. ChristopherP.
    Feb 11, 2003
    THIS GAME WILL ROCK! It is as if you're online, yet offline. That's so wicked!!!
  15. MarkJ.
    Feb 20, 2003
    Just finished it and had a great time (mainly due to the addictive plot).
  16. BrandonS.
    Feb 24, 2003
    This game is great. Its innovative gameplay and addictive storyline is what keeps you playing. If stop to smell the roses (side quests) you can get a pretty good RPG experience. Extreme gamers like me willl get a break from the final fantasies and the usual RPG battle play, although I've seen a battle engibe like this in kingdom hearts I was thoroughly impressed with it.
  17. Hojo
    Jun 16, 2003
    This is a really good game i love it! BUT their is only one thing wrong with it you cant pick your class.
  18. JavkK.
    Jul 17, 2003
    It really cool and it is my favoite game ever.
  19. RyanM.
    Jun 5, 2004
    .hack offers up a unique rpg experience that sorta lacks in the environment department. This game is repetitive dungeon crawling and basic boring environments. But, otherwise this game is a great bonus to your rpg collection.
  20. BrittanyF.
    Nov 12, 2003
    This is a great game! It's very addicting and I would play it more if my PS2 would stop breaking... I can't wait to finish so I can start the next one!
  21. SytraK.
    May 13, 2003
    This is the best game I have played so far. Can't wait till I have all 4 parts.
  22. KyuuK.
    May 21, 2003
    This game will have you hooked. The graphics are kind of bland during gameplay, but there are plenty of nice things in the game. Character design is great, and the ability to customize your desktop. I think it's a unique idea and definately worth playing.
  23. MichaelP.
    Jun 27, 2003
    One of the best games I played. but I don't like how you don't get to choose a class. I love this game and will continue to play all the .hack games.
  24. BrendanK.
    Jun 28, 2003
    Really fun to play.
  25. JefBuoy
    Jul 12, 2003
    If you could pick your class this would be the greatest RPG ever. Oh wait, it already is.
  26. TimothyW.
    Jul 17, 2003
    Awesome fighting techniques. Makes you feel like your in it.
  27. JadeL.
    Jun 18, 2004
    GREAT GAME. Really Cool for all RolePlayers.
  28. BobM.
    Nov 28, 2005
    Awsome! This game just goes to show you that RPG's are the best of the best in the gaming world
  29. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Dec 19, 2003
    I love this game it's fun there is so many people to use in your party.The battle system can be frustrating yet fun nonethless.The graphics aren't PS2 quality.The story though is simply fantasic.Buy it now...YES...RIGHT NOW
  30. Nov 3, 2014
    Never thought I would play such a unique and amazing rpg what else can I say about this one how about amazing so good best game of all time it was a masterpiece

#45 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#50 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. I had to muddle through almost half of this 20-hour RPG before .hack really grabbed me... And now, I'm hooked. [Feb 2003, p.100]
  2. The most fun I have had playing an RPG in a long time! This game just spews forth with innovation.
  3. Despite some dated-looking visuals (it REALLY does look like PSO), Dot-hack is an impressive bit of high-concept work, and scores lots of points for its presentational excellence.