.hack//Mutation Part 2 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: May 6, 2003
8.8

1. BenS.
    Apr 8, 2003
    Evening out that unwarranted 0.
  2. AdrianW.
    Apr 9, 2003
    I give it a 8 caouse some doungens look too mach the same, they could make the story line littel more intrasting more stuff to it like more scenes like on beging. and more sidequest too and rare items. And I think there are some grils out there that are better then guys:P and should play Video games:P (so rare to find a girl how plays video games)
  3. ZippO.
    May 30, 2003
    You know Jay, you should not rate a game based on what someone else puts. If you really hate this game that much why would you even come to this site. Anyway most sequels are very alike to their predecors. By the way, if you rated that I am wondering if you just came here to see what others rated it to see if you wantes to buy it. That is the only possible way you would rate this game that
  4. CloudStrife
    May 9, 2003
    .hack... sweet... I spent 10 hours when I first bought the first game and only an hour of that was story... there is that much ta do... and mutation is the same... the new server and new characters are defiantely "different" bringing the atmosphere that I've seen in real online games like Ultima Online... and the monsters right of the start give ya a new challange.
  5. MarcosD.
    Jun 26, 2003
    This game kicks @$$! cant wait till august.
  6. JoeP.
    Jul 10, 2003
    Best GAME ever because it just blew my mind even thoght I never played the first one.
  7. FakhriR.
    Jul 20, 2004
    I love this game so much because it suitable for me.
  8. LukeA.
    Oct 30, 2003
    It's a great way to continue the saga.
  9. JayK.
    Apr 7, 2003
    Real smart Veronica S, rating a game you don?t even own. Chicks have no right to play video games!
  10. KuroiR.
    May 12, 2003
    This game is awesome, I played the first and watch the tv series and it is simply amazing. Mutation only boosts my aboslute love of the series. ^_^
  11. taki262Bonsie
    May 14, 2003
    I love the story line and wish they would hurry and get the next game out! Pretty please?
  12. JoshB.
    May 16, 2003
    It is a wonderful game with lots to do and see.
  13. MattH.
    May 26, 2003
    One of th best RPGs I've ever played. I loved Infection, and I'm glad I bought Mutation. The plotline is wonderful, and the new party members are great additions to Mutation. I just hope the third and forth volumes will be as great.
  14. WhiteGurdian
    May 28, 2003
    The game intrigues me becuase I think that if we continue to advance in tecknolagy, then we could play games like this one represents. I think that if that dose happen, what will stop the viruas like in the game, to effect us?
  15. RichardY.
    Jun 20, 2003
    It rocks all the way down to hell and back up.
  16. RavenJ.
    Jun 23, 2003
    I love the graphics in the game, along with the storyline, but I do have to agree that it needs more side quests or -something- to fill the spaces in between the things that advance the story. I found myself getting pretty bored, searching for places to go when I needed to level up but didn't want to be just wandering around somewhere forever. And yes, I'm a girl gamer. :P
  17. JasonP.
    Jun 29, 2003
    This is the best RPG iv'e played so far
  18. JamesP.
    Jul 16, 2003
    good call with chicks having no right to play video games. I liked the story line and thought they could of done more on the dungeons.
  19. EllisW.
    Jul 10, 2003
    It was beautifully done. I loved the game and the character developement was just memorable. I loved playing this game. I bought the first one and then now the second one a few days after it came out. So great, I recommend it so much! To Adrian W., I am girl who plays games... I love to and alos to Jay K., chicks have every right to play video games. I think you are spiteful cause you It was beautifully done. I loved the game and the character developement was just memorable. I loved playing this game. I bought the first one and then now the second one a few days after it came out. So great, I recommend it so much! To Adrian W., I am girl who plays games... I love to and alos to Jay K., chicks have every right to play video games. I think you are spiteful cause you can't get a date with a girl other than the ones ON the video games... Love to the World! Expand
  20. ShaneM.
    Jul 2, 2003
    This game is soooooo good it makes . hack infection look like a demo!
  21. ArianaT.
    Aug 4, 2003
    It was really interesting and fully of things that you want to do. It's very adictive and the characters are all unique.
  22. NickS.
    Aug 5, 2003
    This game is so cool but im stuck on a part if u can can help me my screenname is ntwinblader k bye.......
  23. RyanB.
    Nov 8, 2005
    A great game with compelling storyline and gameplay. Battle system is incredibly addictive, and I like the expanisive amount of skills and equipment, but party members need their hands held constantly.
  24. Reid
    Nov 18, 2003
    Powerfully addictive and a whole lot of fun. I love how interactive it can be at times. Even after you beat it you find yourself playing it just for the sake of the battles.
  25. VeronicaS.
    Apr 6, 2003
    I've haven't played this game yet but i played the first hack and i thought that it was a pretty good game so i bet this one goin be even better.
  26. Kung-FuMaster
    May 10, 2003
    I played part 1 and loved it. so i rushed to buy part 2 right when it came out! right now im playing it and its better then the first.
  27. ZoutouK.
    May 22, 2003
    Personally, I have to say that this is quite possibly one of the best games I've ever played. The graphics ARE a little bit bleh, but that doesn't have much to do with the overall fun-factor of the game. You thing Everquest is addictive? .hack// is addictive. I pulled an all-nighter just so I could beat Skeith in //Infection. This game makes you work to level up-- and as far as Personally, I have to say that this is quite possibly one of the best games I've ever played. The graphics ARE a little bit bleh, but that doesn't have much to do with the overall fun-factor of the game. You thing Everquest is addictive? .hack// is addictive. I pulled an all-nighter just so I could beat Skeith in //Infection. This game makes you work to level up-- and as far as enemies and plotline, whoever wrote this must've had a lot of time on his hands and a whole lot of junk food to think of all this. Either that or an ounce of crack. It's creepy. Overall, this game owns. If you don't have it, buy it or ######### will get you. (Ask, if you must... ) Expand
  28. JUSTMACK
    May 24, 2003
    Best game everKICKS SERIOUS @$$
  29. Ecko
    May 29, 2003
    I have the entire .hack//sign and .hack//dusk series. I am really impressed with infection and mutation! it not only has great gameplay and a deep storyline but it also goes along with the tv series. This has to rival as one of the best rpg's ever.
  30. Christian"Einsamkeit"J.
    May 29, 2003
    While its not the sweetest looking RPG I have ever played, its a great game to play. I have been a hard core .hack//sign fan for a long time and have been looking for a version of "The World" since episode 5. It looks like we have found it. Given, redundancy is a problem, but making 27,537 (I think?) individual maps to go with the codenames is pretty st00pid. Its addictive as hell, and While its not the sweetest looking RPG I have ever played, its a great game to play. I have been a hard core .hack//sign fan for a long time and have been looking for a version of "The World" since episode 5. It looks like we have found it. Given, redundancy is a problem, but making 27,537 (I think?) individual maps to go with the codenames is pretty st00pid. Its addictive as hell, and definatly enjoyable. Hopefully this will become a true MMORPG one day. I recomend it to anyone who likes the .hack series, RPGs, or both. I am considered a l337 m4573r, and I know of girls that can kick my ass in VR. Few, but they are there. Expand

#16 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. More of the same but without the heart.
    The Dot-hack universe's mysterious unfolding plot really leaves one with a desire to explore, to learn the increasingly strange (and perhaps sinister) truth behind the game's thick stew of metaphysics and technical mumbo-jumbo.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    It's this kind of extra depth that helps round out an already compelling experience. At the very least, it's enough to keep me coming back for more, eagerly awaiting the next chapter in this utterly unique franchise. [June 2003, p.104]