8.0

Aug 1, 2007
    While the graphics are very impressive and the music great, the game play is just above clunky and the storyline is rushed. 90% of the game is completing tedious chores like finding other peoples belongings and tiding the grounds. the rest isn't more more fun than that. the full scale, interactive hogwarts is the highlight of the game, but after running the grounds a hundred or more While the graphics are very impressive and the music great, the game play is just above clunky and the storyline is rushed. 90% of the game is completing tedious chores like finding other peoples belongings and tiding the grounds. the rest isn't more more fun than that. the full scale, interactive hogwarts is the highlight of the game, but after running the grounds a hundred or more times to hang pictures or mop floors, it wears very thin. buy it used. Expand
  2. PabloR.
    Jul 7, 2007
    Half of the game is walking around. The other half is rotating the control. No variety. Not way of losing... It also makes you do stupid stuff like get a camera off the roof. When you can just levitate it with the spell they teach you.
  3. KatieL.
    Aug 7, 2007
    I'm not a major computer game player, but I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and as I had seen the film of the 3rd day of release, I thought that I'd give the game a go. The only other Potter game I have is the Chamber of Secrets so you will find me referring to that. The graphics are exceptional and the sound is also pretty good. I love the fact that you can explore Hogwarts to I'm not a major computer game player, but I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and as I had seen the film of the 3rd day of release, I thought that I'd give the game a go. The only other Potter game I have is the Chamber of Secrets so you will find me referring to that. The graphics are exceptional and the sound is also pretty good. I love the fact that you can explore Hogwarts to the max and the discovery points are a good idea because once you finish the sotry, there is still loads more to do. However I think that this makes up too much of the total game. Unlike Chamber of Secrets, you cannot lose the game or get sent back to a saved point because of dying. In my opinion, the game is way too easy and I finished the game in 2/3 days. Considering i dont play computer games very often, it shows that the game is way too easy. I prefer the way games are cast in OOTP as it is much more interesting however other than that, there are too many story sections, many of which cant be skipped, and not enough fighting and figuring out puzzles. Pretty much, most of the answers are given to you on a plate. Expand
  4. HenryM.
    Jul 20, 2007
    The game is not that good, i don't like the graphics, and hogwarts is too big to explore, easy to get lost. what i liked about that game is that i can make spells as harry, ron and hermione, and that parts that i can play as harry's godfather and harry's headmaster dumbelldoor (XD).

It is by far the most immersive journey to Hogwarts to date thanks to the realization of a truly enormous, often-beautiful world that is wholly connected without any load times.
  2. The best Potter adventure ever and the best licensed game on PS2. For fans, it's essential and for everyone else, it's highly recommended. [July 2007, p.74]
  3. Order of the Phoenix is without a doubt the best entry in the Harry Potter game series to date.