8.8

1. May 5, 2014
    this was my favorite out of the games. same explorable world that you get from the first two games, except bigger, more polish and the same fun puzzles with more spells to use.
  2. Jul 25, 2016
    This is greatest and very excellent game about Harry Potter on the consoles 6th generation. I like this game larger than my life. Three games of Harry Potter really cool, and all that was on I keep to silent...
  3. JustinC.
    May 10, 2004
    I greatly anticipate its release and also the arrival of the movie.
  4. CraigW.
    May 9, 2004
    I love the way you can switch between characters and do different things with them I also like the plot and especialy the way you can use eye-toy with it.
  5. BryanG.
    Jan 8, 2005
    I love this game, the best of all!!!!!
  6. CarterL.
    Jun 5, 2004
    It is good.
  7. CallumW.
    Aug 4, 2004
    Bonzer of a game with a fantastically neat touch with EyeToy. Look forward to some new innovation though for GOF - it's due.
  8. BenF.
    Apr 1, 2005
    I really like this game, the graphics are impressive, the mini-games are pretty fun. I love this game but it was too easy. It took me few days to beat it. The bosses are easy but can get tougher. Overall outstanding!
  9. CarloV.
    Jul 2, 2004
    I like this game alot, I think the whole area of the grounds was so familiar to the movie. Like the Bridge, the clock tower, and riding bukbeak, it was fun. I can't wait for the Goblet of Fire, and hopfully you can switch between characters again!! =D
  10. Tiffanie
    Oct 16, 2007
    Loves it!! I have to say that this game has to be the best HP game ive played!! I think the idea of being able to switch between each character was excellent. Compared to The Goblet Of Fire its..soo much better..buy this game its deffinately worth it.
  11. JohnnyR.
    Apr 22, 2004
    Excellent fun cant belive the incredible graphics. and you can finally play as ron yes oh yes.
  12. RainiDay
    Jun 24, 2004
    Really like it but hinkypunks are annoying.

#70 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. If you’re a die-hard HP fan… well, keep reading the books. If you’re looking for a decent Potter-tinged romp, this is the best one you’re gonna get – at least until the next movie comes out.
  2. A genuinely good third-year romp for Harry. Accomplished and absorbing, it's not quite magical but it's certainly no muggle either. [GamesMaster]
  3. Derivative but fun and the EyeToy support is a great bonus. Won't win over Harry-haters but fans will be willy, er, wand-waving into the wee small hours.