7.9

1. AnnaD.
    Jan 6, 2004
    This game looks nice, but it's one big bug! So many bugs and wrong elements. For example: when you are flying outside the castle you can't go off your nimbus in the field, you have to go back inside. And if you got the wrong order, you can't go further! Every time we had to start over and over again. Now at last we are in conflict with dr Sneep ( in Holland he is called This game looks nice, but it's one big bug! So many bugs and wrong elements. For example: when you are flying outside the castle you can't go off your nimbus in the field, you have to go back inside. And if you got the wrong order, you can't go further! Every time we had to start over and over again. Now at last we are in conflict with dr Sneep ( in Holland he is called Sneep, i don't no what is name in englisch is). And his dogs, and we can't go further. Perhaps because we miss some elements, but we can't go back! I think the makers wannebe quickly rich! My advice: don't buy! Expand
  2. CarloV.
    Feb 8, 2004
    I love this game. But I own the Chamber of Secrets already, and I find it much better with graphics and sound. It is a weak follow up to the Chamber of secrets. Anyways they did they're best in making it just about the same so I gave it a 9. If you already have the chamber of secrets get this one.
  3. CourtneyP.
    Aug 3, 2004
    I like this game a lot but the camera is really bad.
  4. Zach
    Jan 1, 2004
    I'm a Huge Potter fan and absolutly loved this game! My friend and i have been playing it for hours straight! I would recommend it to anyone!
  5. SC
    Jan 12, 2004
    I love it.
  6. LizzlieH.
    Dec 26, 2009
    Even though I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, it was a really great game, surprisenly! lolz! Yes, the graphics and camera angles may be.......nasty at times, but still! The quests are wonderful! Though the potion ingrediants were hard to find. oh well! But if I were to give a description of it, I would say, two thumbs way up! BUY THIS GAME!
  7. LorrettaK.
    Dec 14, 2003
    I liked this game, I JUST bought it tonight. Yes, the camera is fidgety and a bit messed up when glitchs or corruption happens. But overall this game is great for the kids and has imaging like the second PS2 game. Unlike the PS1 game, better graphics and more places to explore. Theyve been playing it for hours, so it makes a great gift for the holidays. Buy!
  8. CarloV
    Feb 21, 2004
    Very good game. But bad graphics, when I first played this game I imediately loved it but when I got to hogwarts it had bad camera movement and everyone kept saying the samething, "I don't thik the fat lady's really fat, she's just big-boned". Anyway This is still a good game which is why I gave it a 9 :o)

1. Two words keep this from being a great-playing game: menial tasks. The puzzles aren't clever, they're just silly, and oftentimes confusing because of the clunky controls and the sub-par camera.
  2. A weak follow-up to Chamber of Secrets that seems like an awkward fit for anyone who already owns last year's game.
    Harmlessly addictive, if not wholly derivative. But it's great for the kids, and offers a satisfying, officially licensed Harry Potter experience.