Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup PlayStation 2

6.6

1. KendraM.
    Nov 24, 2003
    An overall fun game, Quidditch World Cup could still be improved. I thought the gameplay worked quite well, and captured the feel of Quidditch, and the look of the stadiums and uniforms was great in the international games, but the game is far too easy until you unlock more difficulty levels. What I really found lacking though, was the absence of background information. I wanted to check An overall fun game, Quidditch World Cup could still be improved. I thought the gameplay worked quite well, and captured the feel of Quidditch, and the look of the stadiums and uniforms was great in the international games, but the game is far too easy until you unlock more difficulty levels. What I really found lacking though, was the absence of background information. I wanted to check out the team roster, and learn about the players, I wanted to see the rankings of the international teams and their strengths and weaknesses. If they added this information to a sequel, I think it would make the game even more fun and believable. Expand
  2. PeterH.
    Oct 19, 2003
    Quidditch World Cup is beautifully crafted and fun to play, that is if you can overlook the fact game play is difficult and the cameras are pathetic also quidditch is just a stupid sport.
  3. Aug 12, 2016
    While the it's quite graphically appealing for its time, the "juiciness" of the game just doesn't overcome the obvious fact that it's not for experienced gamers. Even in the higher difficulties, the matches can fairly easily be won every single time with just a little practice and can be over fairly quickly once you master filling the snitch meter.

#100 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

The reality of the younger audience aspect is that it isn’t as deep as other EA sporting games and therefore the lasting appeal will drop significantly for older gamers.
  2. Cheat Code Central
    If EA had relied on their stellar background in sports to enhance QWC, this game would be infinitely better and much easier to play. That's not to say it's not enjoyable. It can be, at least before the challenge ramps up later in the game.
  3. It really only has two problems, both of which can be overcome very easily. It's way to easy in the single player mode, and the lack of true 4 dimensional movement keep the game from being super great.