8.9

1. StevenT.
    May 6, 2007
    I can't stay with my wife.She's staying in her house. n my wife is Celia. n she's doesn't stay in my house. i have gave a blue feather
  2. LaireA.
    Feb 26, 2006
    I love it! highly addictive plus the stages in the game are awesome! I took one point away cuz I think the festivals should be a bit better. People who said the loading takes a long time dunno what there saying! On my ps2 is takes a few seconds plus the graphics are great and I don't get how you can get lost when you have the map. A must have game!
  3. HarvestMoonAddict...
    Nov 20, 2005
    This game is addicting and I love it. I still have trouble getting money, but I LOVE IT!
  4. SentionoL.
    Oct 29, 2005
    Great game.
  5. LovingAWL!
    Jan 1, 2006
    One of the best PS2 games I have played. I love the gameplay and the way it grabs you and pulls you into it. WIsh they had more town events, but overall a really good game!
  6. Helen
    Mar 11, 2006
    Abosrbing and addictive - many more choices than the other HM games.
  7. MaggieA.
    Feb 20, 2007
    It was awesome! I'm still trying to find out what events I haven't come across yet, but I've been playing all day, except for reading.
  8. BobS.
    Nov 12, 2005
    Good Game.
  9. HarvestMoonLover
    Nov 1, 2005
    I love this game so much and it is addictive. But the bad thing is: It is so hard to find money. BUT I STILL LOVE IT!
  10. KyleS.
    Apr 27, 2006
    i'm a huge fan of the series and this was no let down, this is a cant turn off game, the fact u get to hit on and pursue the girl u like did it for me, this series just gets better and better!
  11. AmandaC.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Little overwhelming in the beginning if you're green to the series, but once you get the hang of it you can't seem to turn it off!
  12. SawyerS.
    Apr 6, 2007
    It is a awsem game even if it is slow at points and some events are not as good.But i though it was REALY ADDICTING(hint:plant apple trees then plant bannans make sure you get a seed maker and sell the seeds not fruit)
  13. AlyssaC.
    May 18, 2007
    I haven't played it yet but I am a big harvest moon fan I'm so addicted I'm sure I will love it but I'm going to buy it this week yay happy.
  14. Dr.Fahlangie
    Nov 23, 2005
    This game was so good, it made me cry. I should have gotten it sooner. This game is so addictive. ARGH...gtg...Must play Harvest Moon:A wonderful life special edition......ta ta!
  15. BrittanyS.
    Dec 30, 2005
    this is a seriously fun game. theres so many more add ons from the prior games! theres a bunch of new secrets and animals.
  16. AnonymousMC
    Dec 15, 2005
    There are a lot more extras than the Gamecube version of this, unfortunately, the FPS is way below 30FPS during the farming sequences. If it were not for the FPS slowdowns, this one would be the best Harvest Moon yet. If you are into Animal Crossing or any type of RPG/simulation, then this is most certainly a game you will enjoy--perhaps even love zealously.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

What does make a difference, though, is the drastic drop in framerate, increase in load times and muddy graphics.
  2. Play this along with "Shadow Of The Colossus" and you'll remember how bloody lovely life can be.
  3. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    Ripe with early frustration, but put in a bit of hard work and Harvest Moon does deliver a bumper crop of fun. [Feb 2006, p.90]