8.4

1. Devin
    Oct 11, 2006
    I'm sorry, I loved Hitman 2 but this game it just too tedious, it's simle trial and error game play without an adequate story to drive the bland game mechanics. I understand their are multiple ways of completing levels, however, who would want to. This game was a complete waist of money. I played three levels then decided enough is enough why waist any more precious hours of my I'm sorry, I loved Hitman 2 but this game it just too tedious, it's simle trial and error game play without an adequate story to drive the bland game mechanics. I understand their are multiple ways of completing levels, however, who would want to. This game was a complete waist of money. I played three levels then decided enough is enough why waist any more precious hours of my life playing a terrible game. Collapse
  2. YanoZ.
    Aug 26, 2007
    Just like the other Hitman games... The graphics makes me want to stop playing... Hitman2: Blood Money had a better sotryline!
  3. JackJ.
    May 30, 2006
    Terrible, atrocious excuse for a game. No saving, bugs, crashes, horrible load times, wretched performance... and "hitman" looking like that night club bouncer that calls himself "vin diesel" these days.
  4. ellioshwackson
    Sep 13, 2006
    I purhcased the rent of this game a while back, and realized i enjoyed it. Agent 57's head was as shiny as a bowling ball. I would often find myself staring into it to look at myself (giggle) becuase i like the way i looked that day. sometime, the controller would get sticky though, that was the only downside to the game. i really liked angent and would mabey like to see him again inI purhcased the rent of this game a while back, and realized i enjoyed it. Agent 57's head was as shiny as a bowling ball. I would often find myself staring into it to look at myself (giggle) becuase i like the way i looked that day. sometime, the controller would get sticky though, that was the only downside to the game. i really liked angent and would mabey like to see him again in mabey the new game hitman :5 " Thank you Agent 87, i will play you some more tonite. I also like his clothes, he is very dressing well in his games. I would like to borrow his tie sometime and would probably pick up lots of hot womens like he does all of the time. Expand
  5. Nov 10, 2012
    i have played half of the game and then i decide to give up. The game took almost my whole memery card and its realy hard to controll. I switched the game level to the easiest but still really hard to play. wat s gonna happen in the professional?

1. We don't have to worry about the Hitman franchise feeling like a sports-game series with incremental updates, as Hitman: Blood Money adds three features that make it feel like a real sequel: money, notoriety, and publicity. [June 2006, p.90]
  2. With Eidos' latest foray into professional assassination, players will have to dig deep, wading through mission after mission of trial-and-error gameplay to hunt down a series of targets. [June 2006, p.49]
  3. While the A.I. could use some improvement (one guard spots you, and they all suddenly know where you are), it's the save system that totally knocks a point off for me. [June 2006, p.112]