Hitman: Blood Money PlayStation 2

8.4

1. J.Ortanna
    Jun 6, 2006
    Very disappointed as all the same ridiculous type of bugs are still here! Great idea. Good levels. But the fact when you want to peer out a window and you accidentally climb through it - to be spotted, or hitting x at the wrong moment and you plant a bomb for all to see - this is just dumb! Oh and on house of cards level the blonde guy has x-ray vision. He can see through walls!!
  2. FrederickC.
    Jul 9, 2006
    sad. very sad about the game, because i can not understand why such a great game as hitman 2 was ,, now has not more to offer but the same, , the graphics are poor, and in general a returned the game and got me again hitman 2 , I preffer to keep a little old game.. . but great hours of fun.,,eidos need to work hard in the next one.
  3. KevinB.
    Jun 13, 2006
    While the game was flawed in some places it still left me with a warm fuzzy feeling after sticking some guy in a ship's furnace engine. yeah that was pretty sweet. There's alot of room for improvement however. I think eidos rushed this one. A little more time and it would have been stunning. Just one more side note: While it was fun to throw people over cliffs and stuff, it gotWhile the game was flawed in some places it still left me with a warm fuzzy feeling after sticking some guy in a ship's furnace engine. yeah that was pretty sweet. There's alot of room for improvement however. I think eidos rushed this one. A little more time and it would have been stunning. Just one more side note: While it was fun to throw people over cliffs and stuff, it got to the point where I was just killing the targets with a shotgun for all to see, hiding in a corner and killing on the security guards and then leaving the area and completing the level with a uber crazy violence/noise level and the rank: PSYCHOPATH!...my point being that you can easily blow through the game by just KILLING EVERYTHING! this is probably due to the crappy AI but overall a pretty decent game. I was amused by it but I wouldnt spend 50 bucks on it...which I did...s**t...I would recommend renting it first... Expand
    Jul 13, 2006
    Essentially the same game, with the expected updates... being able to customize some (not all) weapons is refreshing, and the levels are as entertaining as ever, and the game definitely is beautiful -if not somewhat glitchy in portions (characters clipping through walls, etc..)- but at the same time the game feels a bit monotonous and it's hard to see how this has developed the basic Essentially the same game, with the expected updates... being able to customize some (not all) weapons is refreshing, and the levels are as entertaining as ever, and the game definitely is beautiful -if not somewhat glitchy in portions (characters clipping through walls, etc..)- but at the same time the game feels a bit monotonous and it's hard to see how this has developed the basic Hitman formula we've been seeing for the past 5 years beyond adding shinier graphics and better AI, with new and improved architecture... Expand
  5. Sep 12, 2010
    This game is contract killing at it's finest. 47 is back in a another series of missions where instead of following a lame story you are re-enacting past events that don't affect the future of your career. As you progress you can get access to better upgrades for your weapons, and you are able to replay past levels with your upgrades. There is over a dozen ways to play each level and carryThis game is contract killing at it's finest. 47 is back in a another series of missions where instead of following a lame story you are re-enacting past events that don't affect the future of your career. As you progress you can get access to better upgrades for your weapons, and you are able to replay past levels with your upgrades. There is over a dozen ways to play each level and carry out your task. And although the AI basically knows what you're up to (it is extremely easy to get caught) This game has a fairly high replay value, and is a great stealth/optional shooter for any gamer out there that has always dreamed of being a hired assassin (in a video game of course). Expand
  6. Nov 19, 2012
    Ok, I came here before and gave a score of 10 for this game. I admit, this game is much more than just walk and shoot, requiring the player to use his reasoning. But when I went to play again this game on PC, I saw so many bugs that I could not play until the end. That let me a little sad because I really enjoyed this game in the PS2 era.

#9 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#18 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    We don't have to worry about the Hitman franchise feeling like a sports-game series with incremental updates, as Hitman: Blood Money adds three features that make it feel like a real sequel: money, notoriety, and publicity. [June 2006, p.90]
  2. Play Magazine
    With Eidos' latest foray into professional assassination, players will have to dig deep, wading through mission after mission of trial-and-error gameplay to hunt down a series of targets. [June 2006, p.49]
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    While the A.I. could use some improvement (one guard spots you, and they all suddenly know where you are), it's the save system that totally knocks a point off for me. [June 2006, p.112]