8.4

1. Aug 10, 2013
    Not only is this the best Hitman game in the series, it's one of the best games ever created. (And i've been gaming since gaming began) This is in my top 3 games of all time, it's a masterpiece.
  2. Jul 3, 2013
    Hitman: Blood Money is one of the best games of all time, and there's really no way to deny that. Apart from the occasional bug and glitch, this game has won the hearts of thousands, me included. This game puts a lot of people off due to it's difficulty, but more people should give it a go, and see how good it really is. Better than Contract and Absolution, on par with Silent Assassin, this game is more than deserving of a ten out of ten. Expand
  3. Nov 19, 2012
    Ok, I came here before and gave a score of 10 for this game. I admit, this game is much more than just walk and shoot, requiring the player to use his reasoning. But when I went to play again this game on PC, I saw so many bugs that I could not play until the end. That let me a little sad because I really enjoyed this game in the PS2 era.
  4. Nov 10, 2012
    i have played half of the game and then i decide to give up. The game took almost my whole memery card and its realy hard to controll. I switched the game level to the easiest but still really hard to play. wat s gonna happen in the professional?
  5. Oct 21, 2012
    Un 8 es justo es bien jejejejejejejejjejejejejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejejejejjejejjejejejejejjejejjejejejiwjdifejieji
  6. Sep 12, 2010
    This game is contract killing at it's finest. 47 is back in a another series of missions where instead of following a lame story you are re-enacting past events that don't affect the future of your career. As you progress you can get access to better upgrades for your weapons, and you are able to replay past levels with your upgrades. There is over a dozen ways to play each level and carry out your task. And although the AI basically knows what you're up to (it is extremely easy to get caught) This game has a fairly high replay value, and is a great stealth/optional shooter for any gamer out there that has always dreamed of being a hired assassin (in a video game of course). Expand

1. We don't have to worry about the Hitman franchise feeling like a sports-game series with incremental updates, as Hitman: Blood Money adds three features that make it feel like a real sequel: money, notoriety, and publicity. [June 2006, p.90]
  2. With Eidos' latest foray into professional assassination, players will have to dig deep, wading through mission after mission of trial-and-error gameplay to hunt down a series of targets. [June 2006, p.49]
  3. While the A.I. could use some improvement (one guard spots you, and they all suddenly know where you are), it's the save system that totally knocks a point off for me. [June 2006, p.112]