Hot Wheels: Beat That! PlayStation 2

5.3

1. Mar 5, 2017
    Beat That is the best Hot Wheels game on PS2, Ok graphics for PS2, good gameplay and great songs. if you want a HW game for PS2, you should get Beat That.
  2. Jul 26, 2016
    Beat That has bad graphics, bad frame rate, bad gameplay, and much more. In metascore I would rate this a 28. This game is terrible but if there was effort in this game I probably would like it.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Although the gameplay isn't quite broken since it's still physically possible to participate in races, it just isn't fun.
  2. Hot Wheels: Beat That! would have made a solid gift for a 6-8 year old kid looking for a new racing game if the game was valued-priced. At full retail price, though, it’s near impossible to recommend the game for purchase. It’s not that anything is inherently broken but it is incredibly uninspired.
  3. The biggest problem I had with Hot Wheels: Beat That! is that I was going into playing it thinking it was just a pure racing game with cool weapons to help you get ahead in the race. I hated to have to think about the various objectives I needed to complete to get more tires so I could unlock more levels and new cars.