Hot Wheels Velocity X PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
7.1

1. ChristieP.
    Jan 10, 2003
    I had a blast playing this game... make another one with more possible tricks.
  2. PatrickM.
    Mar 19, 2005
    This is the best game i have ever played!!!
  3. BoogerW.
    Jan 11, 2003
    My 6 year old son and I have had a blast playing this game. As a 35 year-old who grew up with Hot Wheels, I cannot get enough of this game.
  4. SaurbhP.
    Mar 28, 2003
    The BOMB!!!!!!!!
  5. RobertP.
    Oct 28, 2005
    I think this game is pretty cool, since we are quite talented with keyboard controls. The only bad thing about it is the story.
  6. JacobSmith
    Feb 18, 2009
    I don't understand the problem with the controls. Certain cars are tighter than others, but overall...everything is pretty well done. The story is ridiculous and shallow. That doesn't matter though when the game is so much fun! It's a rare gem in my book. I'm addicted to it!

#90 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

Almost a fun game, except that its controls really hold it back and kill any enjoyment that might have been had with the game.
  2. Game Informer
    This title is like a burrito stuffed with dirt, topped with soap shavings, and wrapped in a warm leather shell. [Feb 2003, p.98]
  3. An unfortunately stuttery frame rate keeps Hot Wheels Velocity X Maximum Justice from reaching its full potential, but the game is still quite enjoyable.