Hulk PlayStation 2

8.3

1. Jun 8, 2016
    This was a very fun game to play. Loved performing those special moves and the health bars enemies appeared with, obviously some being tougher than others and the occasional boss. This was a good PS2 game.
  2. May 6, 2012
    Wow I just say wow, I almost forgot that I played the first entry of the green tank, you feel like him , it smash with fury , it fulfills the Hulks style.
  3. Nov 22, 2011
    It is a fun game. It is not perfect because of the camera and the Bruce Banner levels. It does have some cool fighting gameplay and great graphics, which help it become recommendable.
  4. JesseW.
    Nov 24, 2004
    Very good.
  5. Sam
    Sep 10, 2004
    Play this game for an hour, you will love it. Play it for more, bored to tears. Fun, but so repetetive every 2 hours or so you will need to stop for a little while so youl like it again.
  6. Uter
    Sep 5, 2003
    A very mediocre title - similar to the movie. Some parts are enjoyable, but there doesn't appear to be many great ideas here. It feels like another licence cash in.
  7. AndrewJ.
    Aug 1, 2003
    Once you get past the "thrill" of smashing things, the game falls deeply into boredom. And the parts with controlling Bruce Banner are downright dull.
  8. JasonS.
    Jul 4, 2003
    This is truly an incredible game. With good graphix, excellent action, and just playing as the hulk, it all winds down into an extremly fun game. There are so many moves/combos, that you will not get bored. However, the game seems short, but the plethora of other pros make up for this. You can either play as the enraged hulk, and destroy everything in your path, throw/pick up anything, This is truly an incredible game. With good graphix, excellent action, and just playing as the hulk, it all winds down into an extremly fun game. There are so many moves/combos, that you will not get bored. However, the game seems short, but the plethora of other pros make up for this. You can either play as the enraged hulk, and destroy everything in your path, throw/pick up anything, and just wreak HAVOC. Or, you will sometimes play as Bruce Banner, who uses stealth and sneaking to get around places. I reccomend this game to anyone who isn't to uptite about not playing MARVEL games. Expand
  9. BrennanL.
    Jun 30, 2003
    SMASH! It's fun to smash but gets tiresome after awhile andthe stealth missions....SCREW IT!!!!!!! But still it's still a exclesiur game NUFF'SAID!
  10. ChrisV.
    Jun 29, 2003
    Not bad, camera can get a bit annoying, but it's fun, smashing stuff...although it would get repetitive and Alex, no one cares about your dad, stop bragging.
  11. SAMEERD.
    Jun 18, 2003
    This is the best game ever. awesome.
  12. LukaszD.
    Jun 2, 2003
    This game is one of the best games EVER!!! it's awesome how you can pick things up and just throw them. The controls are really easy. I totally recommend this game for anyone!!!
  13. TheLalilulelo
    May 29, 2003
    Feels like you're the Hulk, loads of destruction and interaction. Eric Bana's voice fills the Banner gameplay with drama and a real sense of being in the movie. Recommended!
  14. AdemO.
    May 16, 2003
    This game is awesome . hulk with its incredible power.
  15. AlexC.
    May 7, 2003
    I love this game! My dad works for sony and gets around and finds ways too get me the new games earlier. I own 60 PS2 games and this is just amazing. I love it when hulk glows when his power is up. He can lift tanks up and throw rthem like flies!
  16. May 6, 2012

#79 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#68 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. The Hulkster follows commands easily, the camera gives you an excellent view of the action and you don't need to mash 20 buttons for every combat move you make.
    Too simple for its own good, yet somehow likable in the end.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Sealth missions excepted, you're in for a genuinely fun eight hours of gameplay in The Hulk. [July 2003, p.91]