I-Ninja PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
8.4

1. PhredG.
    Mar 7, 2004
    Just rented it, definitely a must-buy now. good fun.
  2. MaxR.
    Dec 11, 2003
    I-Ninja really stands out it has great graphics for a Namco production and takes a long time to beat the game.
  3. Apr 30, 2011
    A formulaic, but wildly fun platformer for all ages. Pros: Engaging main character; lots of fun level design, gameplay elements, and secrets; solid controls; fantastic visuals. Cons: Formulaic; repetitious; too short, too shallow.
  4. Oct 13, 2014
    I-Ninja is a very fun and engaging platformer that goes above and beyond what you'd originally expect of it, with great diversity in gameplay and beautiful graphics. It is definitely a game directed towards children, however, adults should also find a lot of entertainment value here. If you have a kid, this would be a perfect game for them, as it has a lot to offer.
  5. Nov 12, 2011
    Despite the frustrating challenges and missions, I-Ninja is still an Incredibly fun platformer. The game contains a simple (but appealing) visual direction, solid controls, a catchy soundtrack and a great sense of humour, especially when Billy West voices as the main protagonist in this game. The story and boss fights were pretty forgettable, but somehow the nostalgic atmosphere of theDespite the frustrating challenges and missions, I-Ninja is still an Incredibly fun platformer. The game contains a simple (but appealing) visual direction, solid controls, a catchy soundtrack and a great sense of humour, especially when Billy West voices as the main protagonist in this game. The story and boss fights were pretty forgettable, but somehow the nostalgic atmosphere of the game becomes easily playable. If you are looking for a 3D platformer with a lot of collecting and tough challenges, then I-Ninja is right up your turf. Too bad this is the only game from the I-Ninja franchise, which never got a sequel after the game's release. Expand
  6. Aug 22, 2012
    I have no idea why this game has such a low score!!

It's a platformer where you can kick back relax and have fun! :)
  7. Oct 20, 2014
    I've spent many hours on this game, Its a fun plat former. It can get wildly difficult at times, But not enough to prompt me into chucking my controller at the wall. This is a gem worth picking up, If you didn't pick it up 11 years ago. It's a shame this game has never made a comeback since.

#65 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. I-Ninja takes the stereotypes typically used around ninja characters, and exploits them into quite a humorous and enjoyable game.
  2. Overall, Gameplay is excellent, yet at many times, it can get tough.
  3. GMR Magazine
    The schizophrenia works, but just barely, because the game does nothing particularly brilliantly. [Jan 2004, p.72]