7.4

Mar 28, 2003
    The graphics are terrible and the gameplay is is very bad.
  2. ScottW.
    Mar 20, 2003
    A blue backed CD-ROM is the first problem. This game worked once and then never again. Well, during that one set of games I won a game after about 15-30 minutes into it, however, the game was returned because 1) blue-back CD-ROM and 2) it stunk. If you are REALLY into tweaking engines and a bunch of technical crap without any real depth, this game is for you.
    Mar 28, 2003
    The graphics are terrible and the gameplay is is very bad.
  4. JZ
    Apr 1, 2003
    I can't even play this game. I'm a mechanic and I can't get it! It only got a 2 because of the dragsters available, thats it.
  5. MattH.
    May 26, 2003
    If you think this game deserves a 10, you must not have played any other Playstation 2 games. This game seems like it's from the original Nintendo age. With technology as it is, I can't believe this game isn't created and edited better. The game play makes the sport of drag racing look too complicated, boring, and cheap. I hope future drag racing fans aren't swayed by If you think this game deserves a 10, you must not have played any other Playstation 2 games. This game seems like it's from the original Nintendo age. With technology as it is, I can't believe this game isn't created and edited better. The game play makes the sport of drag racing look too complicated, boring, and cheap. I hope future drag racing fans aren't swayed by this game..lol.. I guess it's back to the old NHRA games on the computer! Collapse
  6. TeganS.
    May 27, 2003
    I rate this game a 4 because I can't even drive the cars. I push on the gas and I go nowhere. The top speed I have (luckly) reached is 98 mph.
  7. MikeP.
    Jun 24, 2003
    I give this game a 0. #1) I cant even get off the line and I can only get up to 80 mph tops. (Thats after I am on the track for 5 mins.) #2) The graphics are pretty bad...the flames from the fuelies are a joke and a half. If some1 could tell me how to get over 100 mph and see some action, please please please e-mail me at fast_ones_racin@hotmail.com please...thx
  8. Harley_Boy
    Apr 13, 2003
    I cant even drive the stupid cars i push the accelarate button and i go about 1mph!!
  9. DustinM.
    Sep 12, 2004
    Man, i cant figure out how to get the car to go fast at all i really need help cause this game looks fun but i cant get over 100 miles per hour in the charger. i dont know what the triple step is or when to use it someone help.
  10. AustinK.
    Apr 24, 2005
    I thought this game looked really cool but, i can't go fast. if you could email me and tell me how to go fast I would like that!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. A competent but no-frills rendition of a racing sport that put as much emphasis in the tweaking of the vehicle being raced as in the all-too-quick races themselves.