• Publisher: Crave

Dec 2, 2003
    Intellivision is back!
  2. MelvinH.
    Aug 15, 2004
    A well-done trip down memory lane for me, as I was an Intellivision fan for a long time (still am!). Controller issues are a problem--imagine driving your car with a PS2 joystick controller--and some games require either two players or the use of the phone keypad onscreen. Biggest wish: Some way to update the games, either completing the revisions (I.e. Basketball III) or making it A well-done trip down memory lane for me, as I was an Intellivision fan for a long time (still am!). Controller issues are a problem--imagine driving your car with a PS2 joystick controller--and some games require either two players or the use of the phone keypad onscreen. Biggest wish: Some way to update the games, either completing the revisions (I.e. Basketball III) or making it somewhat more realistic (i.e. five-a-side basketball or more players or allowing rule changes). Overall, however, if you like retro-gaming, this is worth the price no matter the platform. Expand
  3. KnightFire
    Nov 7, 2004
    I'm a huge fan of the Intellivision, and even owned one as a teen, but this is such a poor port of the system to the PS2 that I can't recommend it to anyone but a collector. I nor my 4 years son enjoyed this title - so sad :-(
  4. AlS.
    Dec 14, 2003
    Only for Intellivision Fans. I'm one, but after playing some of these games again, man do I feel old. Anyone who didn't play intellivision won't get the appeal. Although Utopia is still one of the best.
  5. Nov 10, 2016
    Although I was not alive when Intellivision was around, but it is nice to know what games were like back then. So games are quite difficult to play. (same as the originals on the Intellivision). 9/10

#95 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

The amount of games and the retrospective elements: good. The horrible controls: extremely bad.
  2. There are so many fun games that it’s hard to stop playing. If you happen to run into a game you don’t like, no big deal – just move on to the next.
  3. Silly music and controller headaches aside, Intellivision Lives! does a fine job of compiling a huge number of games into one package and presents them in an easy-to-pick-up manner.