8.1

1. Dec 19, 2011
    7/10 mostly because of alot of things I've noticed in the game that affected my ability to enjoy it.
    First off, the voice acting is so sub-par, the male lead of the game has terrible voice acting in regular conversations but sounded good in battles, as for the female lead voices in conversations sounded better but in battle, it sounds tooo wimpy.
    Secondly, the gameplay is way to slow,

Secondly, the gameplay is way to slow, the battles are slow as hell, by the time I get in to a battle, its already been 10 mins.

But enough with way it was wrong, now on to way it was good enough to be a 7.
    The story was interesting, despite battles being slow it was fun, the friendship/relationship events that happen are always a joy:), I enjoyed the high replay value as the number of different events happen to the lead.

Overall I liked it and it would be a great collection to your PS2.
  2. KimberlyM.
    Jul 20, 2005
    This game wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but since I'm addicted to InuYasha like it's a drug, I liked it. But, some of the voice acting was terrible. It hurt my ears so badly when Monica Stori(Kagome) screamed. It was so...high pitched 0.o Also, Jaken did not refer to Sesshoumaru as "Lord Sesshoumaru" he just plainly said..Sesshoumaru. Also, I thought that it was This game wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but since I'm addicted to InuYasha like it's a drug, I liked it. But, some of the voice acting was terrible. It hurt my ears so badly when Monica Stori(Kagome) screamed. It was so...high pitched 0.o Also, Jaken did not refer to Sesshoumaru as "Lord Sesshoumaru" he just plainly said..Sesshoumaru. Also, I thought that it was very strange how the main character didn't say how much Kikyou looks like Kagome like all the other characters did. And some of those main demons' voices. Like that really small demon with those explosives, he sounded so...retarded. The girl sounds too wimpy to be a heroine of the game, and Shippou runs like Pikachu. The battles are really boring and sometimes annoying. When you make a critical hit to Kanna, she sounds like she's having a stroke, and the Shikon no Tama is barely ever mentioned. I was also very disappointed to see no InuYasha in human or demon form. There was no meaning in Toutousai being in the game, he says that he'd sharpen your weapons for you, but nothing really happens besides the fact that he SAID that he'd sharpen your weapons. Overall, the game was pretty good, just not as good as I thought it would be. Expand
  3. Becki
    Jan 31, 2005
    I've only played a little bit of the game so far, but from what I've seen, this is almost like a fanfic-turned-video-game. The new female character is a perfect example of a Mary Sue. Another thing that bothers me about this game is the sound. The voice acting is terrible! And during battle scenes, sometimes the voices will be cut off in mid-sentence when the characters say I've only played a little bit of the game so far, but from what I've seen, this is almost like a fanfic-turned-video-game. The new female character is a perfect example of a Mary Sue. Another thing that bothers me about this game is the sound. The voice acting is terrible! And during battle scenes, sometimes the voices will be cut off in mid-sentence when the characters say their attack names. The reason I gave this game a 5 is because of 2 things- 1. I've only played about 1 or 2 hour's worth of gameplay so far, and there's a chance the game might improve as I go along. 2. I'm a fan of the TV series (I got to see the first two movies about a year before they came out here in the U.S. ^_^ The reason I say first two is because there's 4 total) Expand
  4. Mar 8, 2011
    If your a fan of the Inuyasha anime or a fan of turned based RPGs you'll find somme fun in it, but the story never caught my attention and neither did the combat, while it had some good things going for it, it just fell short.

#41 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#48 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    7 / 6 / 5 / 6 - 24 [Vol 797; 26 Mar 2004]
  2. If you're looking for the hottest new RPG with the flashiest graphics and some newfangled game mechanics, you'll probably be a bit disappointed. But if you're into the anime and want something that's guaranteed to have you playing well into the wee hours, this game is going to be smiling and waving at you the next time you're at your favorite game shop.
  3. The game itself employs a number of horrible, tired RPG conventions and a budget presentation, making it difficult to recommend to even the most fervent of fans.