8.2

1. Mar 8, 2011
    If your a fan of the Inuyasha anime or a fan of turned based RPGs you'll find somme fun in it, but the story never caught my attention and neither did the combat, while it had some good things going for it, it just fell short.
  2. Dec 19, 2011
    7/10 mostly because of alot of things I've noticed in the game that affected my ability to enjoy it.
    First off, the voice acting is so sub-par, the male lead of the game has terrible voice acting in regular conversations but sounded good in battles, as for the female lead voices in conversations sounded better but in battle, it sounds tooo wimpy.

Secondly, the gameplay is way to slow,
    the battles are slow as hell, by the time I get in to a battle, its already been 10 mins.

But enough with way it was wrong, now on to way it was good enough to be a 7.
    The story was interesting, despite battles being slow it was fun, the friendship/relationship events that happen are always a joy:), I enjoyed the high replay value as the number of different events happen to the lead.

Overall I liked it and it would be a great collection to your PS2.

1. 7 / 6 / 5 / 6 - 24 [Vol 797; 26 Mar 2004]
  2. If you're looking for the hottest new RPG with the flashiest graphics and some newfangled game mechanics, you'll probably be a bit disappointed. But if you're into the anime and want something that's guaranteed to have you playing well into the wee hours, this game is going to be smiling and waving at you the next time you're at your favorite game shop.
  3. The game itself employs a number of horrible, tired RPG conventions and a budget presentation, making it difficult to recommend to even the most fervent of fans.